'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

New bumpy pics ladies...

https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/claire83/DSC_0164.jpg

https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/claire83/DSC_0139.jpg

https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/claire83/DSC_0154.jpg

https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/claire83/DSC_0131.jpg

Aw lovley bump pics Claire. Here is mine at 35 weeks, not nearly as arty as yours though!

Attachments

• 35 weeks.jpg
    35 weeks.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 3
Claire my bump looks exactly the same as yours sticking out more at the top! Shiv yours looks huge! Think its cos your lovely and slim xx

Amy - you are not the first person to say I look huge! I can't imagine how big I am gonna be by 40 weeks!

:haha: I said to hubby while showing him your bump shiv 'shes exactly the same stage as me' and he was like whoa, just the one? :rofl: You look so big. Complete different to my bump youre much higher, I think from that youre having a little girl :lol:

Claire, I ALMOST bought some blocks like that from home bargains on Friday to do the same thing. Think your little miss has had a spurt :cloud9: x

Amazing pictures girls, your bumps are gorgeous.

Mine has just disapeard! Hoping my little lady grows soon!

Ok girls we have a name list..whats your oppinions..

Freya
Grace
Georgia
Lacey
Jasmine
Katelyn

Middle name will be Elizabeth, after my late Nan :)

Oh Shiv, i don't think you look too big not for 8mths, its just your small otherwise :) Everyone said to me i was huge with Thomas but he was an average 7lb 11, think its just i'm fairly small. :)

I like Georgia, Jasmine and Katelyn Mam, all names i would have considered if i was having a girl :)

Happy 3rd trimester Amy, can't wait to join you :)

Im soo excited, me and hubby are going to the cinema for the first time in 3 years :) cant wait.

Have consultant a week today and will hopefully get induction date. Just 13-20 days to go, can someone speed up time please :) x

Oooo Hayley enjoy Hun :) and I can't believe it's only a max of 20 days ! OMG.....Hope time goes quickly for you xxx

Mam I love all the names you have chosen, they are lovely! X

Ooo what you going to see Hayley? weve been today to see rise of the planet of the apes....I got all emotional :haha:

All your pregnancys have flown over...mines dragging :( haha. How exciting though Hayley, 13-20 days!!!!

Happy 3rd trimester Amy...just seems weeks ago you were showing us your positive test.

Been shopping today, and spent that much in a little baby shop the lady gave us a beautiful hand knitted hat as a present :haha:

Oooo what did you get Mam? I have gotta ban myself from anymore shopping...I could literally open a store its that bad! lol

4 dresses, 4 pairs of tights, 2 knitted hats, and a beautiful crochered blanket :). I know what you mean Claire, Ive bought so much in the past 2 weeks I dont even have room to put it haha x

Hi girls, had very terrible night of my neighbours fighting and police all over they were fighting in the street holding small children! Mam the names are lovely! Been watchin a program on surrogates very emotional! X

Oh god Amy you poor thing! Why do people have to be such tossers?! And they always wait till night to fight and argue?! Hope it's calmer there this morning....I remember a couple of years back we had a bunch of youngsters living next door(it's a quiet neighbourhood in general) but they were a nightmare, drinking and doing drugs, partying etc! They got reported several times to police but nowt was ever done. Anyway it was the night of our Anniversary (Mark had just proposed lol)....when we heard a woman screaming, we peeked through the curtains to see a man holding a knife up to her throat and was hitting her! It was awful and once the man realised he'd been seen he took her back in doors and all you could hear was this woman being thrown about, our Walls were literally shaking :( anyway us along with half the street had called the cops, but 2 of em had done a runner! For weeks they were on the run and I was shitting myself incase they came back to get me for grassing them in. Just goes to show you can live in the nicest area but you always get at least one dodgy family causing trouble!!!

that sounds horrible! I hope these dont go this far i could see them fighting thru the window. It all calmed down about 12 then maisy woke me up at 5 so im exhausted lol! Was thinking this morning Cant believe how much baby moves now i can feel his whole body come away from mine and stick out its so amazing! X

Hope there's no more fighting Amy, sounds awful :(

I don't feel my boy move that much, only last night did i get some uncomfortable prods, prob knee or elbow! think he's either quite lazy or the placenta is cushioning alot of it :shrug:

Hope this doesn't become a regular thing Amy. Neighbours can be a pain!.

Well Ive developed a terrible rash all over my tummy and tops of my thighs its sooooo itchy. I rang NHS direct last night as I was in tears with it, they got my out of hours doctor to ring me. She seemed alittle concerned as I havent felt baby move for afew weeks now, and mentioned something about my liver, but then said to call my midwife in the morning. So I rang my MW and couldnt get through, so just rang the hospital, who told me it was too early for me to be worried and just make a appt with my GP. So I have one for Friday morning at 9.10am, and also a appt at the hospital with a anaethatist at 10.40am. Im slightly worried, actually no I just feel uneasy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->