'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

I think its because I read about people feeling kicks and movement all the time at 18 weeks, and now Im not feeling anything :(. Although I know she is there I hear her on the doppler, just very quietly...maybe she has changed position?

Each day is different some days lots some days not so much depends what i am up to!
I didn't feel him every day till 20/21 wks :hugs:

Oooo our babies are naughty!!! Hope our little transverse monkeys shift their bums asap!!!!

Mam if your worried ring MW but I am sure all is well, it is still early days to feel regular consistent movement xxx

hey girls, mam i didnt feel constant movement till about 22weeks now he doesnt stop. Im exhausted lately x

Hayley Cant believe your little man is nearly here! We've booked a scan for the 13th Cant wait!

I'm just hoping to get to 37 weeks so 2 weeks and 1 day to last... but hoping even more to reach induction at 38 weeks. Bp is starting to play up :(

Aww wicked, my rough induction date is around 12th Sep so we might be 'getting to know' our little babies faces on the same day :D soo exciting xx

Aww wow that is fantastic! Hope your Bp doesnt cause you any problems hun! X xx

Ooh how exciting Amy :) you'll love it!

Hayley hope Bertie stays put for another few weeks xx

Anyone else's feet like balloons? Ah the joys of pregnancy!

Happy new weeks everyone...Can't believe how close we all are now! Only a max of 8 more weeks for me...Yay!

Shiv, mine are by the end of the day, this heat is killing me!x

yep shiv since doing my house move my ankles look horrid! Happy new weeks girls all my bedding for little Mans bedroom is coming today :) its all the blue stuff from next, his bedroom already looks amazing! Its just really small so limited to where his cot can go. I finally see the midwife on the 1st not seen her since 16weeks with him being my 2nd i think thats a bit silly and to long really!

Happy new weeks all :)

Amy that's so exciting :) can't wait to see pics of his room... we're still waiting for m&p to pull their finger out and deliver our furniture, hubby is painting the room tonight then getting carpet at the weekend :)

Awww make sure you put a piccy of his room on hun...Cant wait to see it :) xxx
I know its crazy re MW.....If it wernt for me seeing consultants at hosp it would be the same for me...Ive seen my actual local MW once! x

Hayley glad the room is coming along nicely. Bet you can't wait for it to be finished.... x

Re midwife, after your first they barely see you much til the end. i went 16-24 which felt a life time and thars with first time mum appointments! I guess if you needed to see them inbetween appointments you could ring up? Xx

Yeah i guess so but it makes you feel safe i think when your seeing them. I will def put pics on when its done and iv had my scan, feels like ages away could only get appointment for when im 30weeks cos it was fully booked x

Happy New Weeks everyone, yay i'm an aubergeine!

My midwife wanted to still see me at 20 and 24wks, i was a bit surprised as the notes say 16 then 28 for 2nd time mums but didn't complain as i think its too long as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->