'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

Good luck mam fingers crossed all is ok! Keep us informed x

hope all's ok mam rubbish you getting passed about like that! X

Mam that's awful, go to a&e they'll have to see you then, hope its nothing xx

As for me. well long story short. In hospital and doesn't look like ill be leaving with a preggo bump. Had steroids and hoping to reach 36 weeks xx

oh Hayley - is it pre-eclampsia? Your baby is big and strong so I am sure that he'll be ok, but if you can keep him in for a few more days even better. Big hugs, I'll be thinking of you, keep us updated.

Thanks girls.

Hayley please keep us posted hun, will be thinking of you xx

Oh Hayley.... Big hugs! You and baby are in the best place, so let's hope lil man stays put a tad longer! :) as Shiv said he's a great weight I am sure he will be just fine! Keep us posted x

oh no Hayley, hope you can hang on to 36wks but you are in the best place and like the others said he is a good weight already :) Thinking of you :hugs:

hope your ok Hayley! My cousin had her daughter at 34weeks in a very quick labour and she didnt even need to be incubated she was perfect and 5lb 8oz. Hope everything is ok! X x x x x x

Thinking of you & baby Hayley x

Well girls after speaking to a different MW as mine is on holiday today, I have to goto have some blood taken this afternoon, as they think it could be obstetric chloestatis (sp) :(. My hands have started itching too, and I have had weird twinges and cramps on and off all day which I tried to ignore and put down to stretching. Anyway will let you know how it goes! x

Glad you managed to get through to a midwife Mam and let us know how you get on x

Hi girls, how do i know if im getting braxton hicks? I didnt have a labour with maisy i had a section so didnt really get contractions

After having my bloods done at the surgery and seeing my GP, he referred me straight to my local maternity assesment unit. I had the usual urine, bloody pressure etc etc done......then waited another 5 hours to see a doctor!!!. Anyway they have ruled out obstetric cholestatis, and now think it is PUPPP!. Also had a awful internal, where they looked at me with a torch (modern medicine eh) and took some swabs. Everything seemed closed and fine so I feel much better. Back there agin at 10.40am for another appt though!

Any news on Hayley?

Amy your belly will go hard for a few seconds or even minutes! Mine are painless but some people say they hurt and feel like period cramps!
Mam glad your ok! What puppp tho?! X

Blimey sounds like you've been going through it, hope they can get the right diagonosis soon so you can be treated hun x

glad everything seems to be ok mam let us know how you get on today. Hope Hayley is ok x

Seen a anaethatist today, she said she is happy for me to goto the new birthing centre if the MW is ok with it!! :D

She measured my neck...and looked in my mouth...to see if I would be ok for haveing a general if it was needed. I mean blimey I know Im over weight but Im fit and active not like 28 stone or something LOL.

Amy I had some braxton hicks afew weeks ago, and my tummy went tight and I also had a very mild cramp feeling.

Claire PUPPP is a rash related to pregnancy hormones. If you google it you see the pictures of the rash...well thats what mine is like. YUCKKK!

glad all's better mam! Wonder how Hayley is? Im having a birthday party for maisy tomoro not many coming but still seems to be stressful and lots of money x

ahh, how old will she be Amy? We're having a birthday party for Thomas next saturday - i was stressing too as there are ton's of people coming but now i'm just going with the flow and oh has promised he will be helping!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->