'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

Ooh I wonder what that was Mummy, I hope you feel ok now xx

Sounds like baby kicking your bladder hun. I get it alot...Not nice xx

Claire new box! :) hope your all well girls x x x

OMG i never even noticed it!!!! Yippeee :)

How are you Amy?

I have my growth scan today now instead of next week, so excited to see how much she weighs now, hopefully she is staying on track and not getting too big....Will also find out if she is still transverse! Eeek x

Ooooh good luck with your scan today Claire! x

I've been making Thomas's birthday cake this morning, blooming huge thing as we got so many people coming saturday, eek! Just waiting for 1st layer to come out of oven, fx its ok!

Suposed to be discussing names with oh tonight! Have a feeling we're not going to get anywhere though! :haha:

just got chance to get on. Hope scan went ok Claire. I seen the midwife today baby is measuring 33cm and is head down x

Hope you get further than we have with names Mummy :haha:

Does that 33cm mean your measuring ahead Amy? x

im not sure hun i said thats Alot and she said Yeah but its ok so didnt really get much out of her lol x

They don't give much away do they!

I recieved a letter today from the hospital, saying my last pee sample, that I did when I was there last week when they thought I might be leaking, was contaminated :/ so they would like me to do another one.

Wow Amy, my bumps only 34cms :lol:

Ooooh off to see your piccy Claire :D she looks a good weight :D

Mam took them a while to get back to you hasnt it? hope the one you re do for them is ok :hugs:

Off to hospital tomorrow and getting my induction date sorted :happydance: soo excited!! Getting carpet fitted in the babys nursery Saturday and our furniture is arriving then too, cant wait to see his room all finished :D

xx

Yeah, they aren't in any kind of hurry, and my MW is now on a 5 week holiday! grrr.

Ooooh how exciting Hayley!!! When do you think they will book you in round about? x

mam your hospital sounds very slow doing that to you! Hayley thats really exciting :) and Omg your measuring at that now im worried ha ha x

He's fully engaged so I am measuring a week behind what I was last week, its weird how they work it out. Did mw not suggest a growth scan or anything? when is your 4d scan?

Wow 5 weeks holiday, that must be her whole years allowance :wacko: Do you see a stand in mw instead? xx

Amy - we need to see a bump pic!

Claire - she looks so adorable

Hayley - eek at finding out your date tomorrow!

:hi: shiv, how are you feeling? has your bump dropped now? I feel like I need to walk with my legs crossed :rofl:

Im not sure who I will see, Ive been unable to contact anyone at the community midwife office :/. I think I have to ring the hospital..Im really not sure tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->