'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

Hi Hayley, my bump had dropped but it seems to behigher again today - I think the little tinker has gone transverse again. So I am bouncing on my ball whilst typing this, my bum always goes numb when on my ball!

my scan is the 13th Cant wait! No she didnt say a thing about a growth scan but she's a stand in midwife not my normal. Shiv i dont look big what so ever and still have a b bump e

Do you notice you get lots of BH when on your ball and when coming off? I only got mine a few days ago but rarely use it cause the BH it brings on are quite strong and I dont like pain :haha:

when do you next see midwife? I hope baby goes head down and stays that way soon xx

I don't even know what a braxton hicks feels like,I didn't have any with Sophia and none with this one either..................I think if did get one I'd freak out!

oh and I see a midwife tomorrow for my home birth assessment. I might get her to feel belly to see how baby is lying. Not got a proper appt until a week on Tuesday when I'll be 38 +1.............it's all getting a bit scary now!

well no name discussion tonight as he promised, he says he's thought but can't think! :haha: now said sunday. I know there's 3mths left but i'd like us to at least have a list of contenders :)

I've got that problem too with my mw, not sure whats happened to her but when i booked my 28wk one 2wks ago they said she wouldn't be around again? maybe off sick i don't know :(
I thought they investigated anything over 2cm difference?, i had to go the hospital when i was 3cm over with Thomas one time, although doctor measured me bang on, so they do get their measurements wrong!

i dont know mummy i thought they would check me out but she said it was ok. Guess just have to see at my 34week appointment x

morning girls how is everyone? Does anyone else have a really tender pubic bone? Just checking im normal ha ha x

yep unfortunately sore pubic bone is a common sympom. Means your bubs is moving down though :thumbup:

Yes sounds normal hun....With my SPD my pelvis feels like its snapping in 2...Roll on Physio tomorrow!! xx

Have you changed your mind about the name mylee hun? just see its not on your signature anymore?

I get it too sometimes Amy, feels like baby is very low when it happens

My biggest problem is dizzyness at mo, esp at night. Felt terrible last night room was spinning at 90miles an hr, getting it during day as well but not nearly as bad. my blood pressure was 100/60 last time so maybe it has dropped again?

No hun lol I was just trying to change a few things on my signature whilst on my phone....bad mistake! Ended up deleting half of it grrrr so once I get back on the comp will sort it out!

Feeling dizzy is awful hun def could be low blood pressure! Maybe ring MW to get it checked?!
I've been getting the gold spots in front of my eyes quite a bit especially when I bend down or move to quick! X

Yep i had those walking up the stairs earlier! crikey what does pregnancy do to us!

Going to really try and just sleep on left side tonight as i've read it helps, i just have this tendancy to swap around during the night so i will have to make a conscience effort!

Any kinda sleep in any position would be welcomed...I have been on the sofa now for 2 months....2-3 hours broken sleep max a night...Just awful.
Try propping yourself with pillows, I can never seem to stay on my sides and always end up on my back(which is obv not good for me as its agony)... xx

Yeah thats no good hun, really feel for you. I spent alot of time on sofa when pregnant with Thomas due to a number of reasons, couldn't get comfy, oh's snoring, too hot and leather felt nice and cold etc..
Yeah i said to my oh that i might have to put a pillow between us to stop me turning! :haha:

Mark says I am nightmare in bed anyway whilst pregnant, apparently I make all sorts of noises, I snore, I breathe really heavily, not to mention my moaning and groaning...LOL. So think hes glad I am on the sofa... Oh yes I am so bloody hot as well, I cannot cool down its beyond a joke! x

Yes but you also need your sleep, if not more than him as your growing a baby. Although i know its easier to say than do as my oh never went on the sofa instead, don't think he even realised i wasn't in bed half the time!

TBH our bed is so soft that its worse for me to sleep in...I just want Mylee to be born now so I can at least sleep without pain...Or thats the plan lol.

Happy new weeks everyone! xx

ps....Saw on 9's ttc journal that she just got another BFP :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"