'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

she is 3 on the 31st got her a baby boy doll. She's looking forward to having a little brother. Paper plates and fruit shoot is my plan so it can all go straight in the bin ha ha! x

Aww I love kids partys, Im always the one running about with them :haha:.

It was my neices birthday today. She was 2!. Our little miracle after being born at 32 weeks weighing only 1lb 10oz due to the placenta not working properly. She now weighs a tiny 17lb and is only just starting to stand up by herself lol x

yep paper plates are the way forward, defo! Thomas will be 2 on 3rd, can't wait to see his face opening his pressies, at christmas he didn't really understand it all :)

ahh bless, 17lb at 2. That is tiny, my friend had her baby at 26wks and she is 10lb something already at 6mths which i thought was small

She has a terrible appetite, she looks really funny be cause she talks alot but looks about 9 months old :haha:

Just realised its double figures for me today, yay! and almost in 3rd trimester :)

How is everyone? :)

Yey mummy! I still feel very small its rather strange i thought I'd be huge by now. Im at the midwife on Thursday Yey not been since 16weeks! Happy new week everyone

Happy New weeks everyone :)
yeah i feel small when i look down but when i look in the mirror to the side i look enormous! :haha:

Happy new weeks and milestones to everyone :)

Anything exciting happening this week?! I've got physio and another growth scan next week, but just a routine apt to go to this week! Oh and last week of summer holidays...!!!

Started packing my hospital bag over the weekend, all I need to get now is a few more toiletries, a little handheld fan, and some more big knickers lol x

Happy new week everyone!

I have a scan next Friday and a appt with consultant and dietician all on the same day!. Feeling baby move quite alot over the past few days, have felt afew soft thuds too...do you think this is her kicking?!

Get some bump pictures on girls!. Does anyone else think it has just became winter over the past few days? Im so bloody cold!! x

Oh yes sounds like baby def hun :)

Will do my new bump pics tomorrow as feeling blahhhh today :(
Haha noooooo I'm still a walking heater, am currently dripping with sweat I'm that hot. It's awful....have all the windows flung open , marks not impressed but tough! X

OMG I wish I was feeling abit warmer. Its like winter for me haha. 7 weeks Claire! Im sooo excited for you. I wonder how Hayley is doing!? x

Oh yes 7wks Claire, wow thats come round fast!

Being a domestic godess today! :haha: just made an apple pie now onto a lasagna for dinner! :happydance:

Not up to much this week, back to swimming lessons for Thomas which means me back in swimming cossie uh oh! wonder whether it'll still fit or if i will have to get a maternity one?!

Yes wonder how Hayley is? :hugs:

Hi girls - happy new weeks!

Hayley - hope you are ok and as you are 36 weeks today I wonder if bubs is here?

I have my 36 week appt tomorrow, with a GP instead of a midwife (grrrrrrrrr) so if bubs is not head down then I will be sent for a scan at somepoint - please keep your fingers crossed that bubs is head down for me!

Goodluck Shiv, hope baby is now behaving. Do you feel he/she is? I think mine changes as sometimes i can feel alot of pressure and other times not

Good luck shiv hope little one has moved for you!!! Mine is still transverse and showing no signs of shifting :( let us know how you get on xx

Hey girls, sorry I left it so long before updating . Bertie is still inside and cooking :) BP was so up and down and still have protein in my urine but was allowed out Saturday afternoon, back to consultant tomorrow to reassess if he's still safer in than out. Had 2 lots of steroids then suddenly went into labour (never been in natural labour :lol:) so was sent to labour ward, but by morning they had just turned to random tightenings.

But by this time in 2 weeks I should definately be holding my little Finley :cloud9: really cant wait, but cant actually imagine him being here safely :(

Hope everyones well and happy new weeks to all :) x

Hayley - glad you are ok and that little man is still baking nicely! Finley? Is that a new choice? I like it!

Hi girls, Hayley so glad all is ok love the new name. Shiv fingers crossed baby has turned! Iv got midwife appointment thus. Got bad braxton hicks this evening very uncomfortable! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->