'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

Im so pleased your little man is still cooking Hayley, and what a lovely name I dont think ive heard that name before.

Hope baby turns soon Shiv!.

Grrrr, I keep waking up really early..5.30am this morning I was wide awake!!

12 weeks until your bubs is here Amy...everyones pregnancy is flying over apart from mine boohoo :( haha

I'm tired this morning too, we took sides off Thomas's cot on sunday and he kept on getting out or fell (not sure) so don't think i went to sleep till 1ish then he was at his door rattling stairgate at 7.30 this morning..zzz Wish you could keep them in a cot forever!
We have got a toddler bed for him, so think we'll skip the cot with side off (thought it would make transition easier!) and i'll get oh to build toddler bed tonight, least it has little sides.

Happy 28wks Amy :)

thank you girls 7months Cant believe it! Was just sat thinking i Cant believe its nearly September! Maisy starts nursery in October x

New bump pics... x

https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/claire83/P30-08-11_1002.jpg
https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/claire83/P8300006.jpg

Lovely bump Claire, mines sooo low down at the mo. x

GREAT bump pic Claire!

Here is mine at 36 weeks

Midwife/GP appt went well today, all is fine and baby was head down (even though I thought it felt transverse!), so I guess it is all go for a home birth now! Just need to order a pool and generally get organised - EEK it really isn't long to go now! i am absolutely cacking it about having 2 to look after!

Attachments

• 36w.jpg
    36w.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 1
ahh great news Shiv! yay :)
ahh wish i could be brave and go for a homebirth, i am tempted but i think more than likely i will try the new birthing centre and then if i have a 3rd try a home birth!

Lovely bump pics

Yep i'm worried about that too, esp as Thomas is becoming more and more demanding each day!

I had Sophia at a birthing centre and it was a great experience, although I have never given birth anywhere else so have nothing to compare it to!

My main reason for having a homebirth is not some hippy, super natural desire, it is more to do with childcare! it will take my parents 2 hours to get here and my labour with Sophia was relatively quick and I don't want the worry of waiting at home for childcare whilst in labour and then a dash to the hospital!

Shiv Gorgeous bump! And I'm so glad baby has turned and lets hope he/she stays put now! Ooh how exciting a home birth! I'm the same RE my parents! They live 2 hours away but I'm having my mum come over and stay from 37 weeks so I have someone to have Jay! I just hope labour doesn't start before then else I'm in the crap...

great pics! Shiv so pleased baby has turned! I am the same maisy has turned so naughty lately im so nervous with having two to look after but im sure we'll all manage amazingly x

It's a worry going from 1-2 isn't it?! I'm nervous at how I will cope x

Great pic Shiv, glad the baby has finally turned! what a relief.

Im lucky with childcare my Mum & Dad live 5 minutes away from us!!. & I think with Daniel being older he will be a great help to me when the baby is here. He was at the hospital everyday when my neice was born and was in SCBU for months, and he still runs around after her now :D.

I would love a homebirth I think it would definately be a nice experience and I think it would make me relax more being at home. Im gonna mention this to my consultant if he insists on making me goto the delivery suite!.

I am presuming that my oh's parents will have Thomas, although i should prob ask soon! :) my mum has never him overnight or even for more than 1 or 2hrs so wouldn't ask her.
Just hoping my oh won't be working too far away when i do go into labour :shrug:

My husband is due to go to Holland with work next week - eek!

Girls..Ive been feeling this strange sensation for afew days, everytime I have a drink and their is something in my bladder, I get what feels like a sharp quick feeling like I have to pee badly, Ive came to the conclusion it could be the baby kicking my full bladder..do you think this could be right? I really don't remember much from last time round :haha:

Not sure Mam could be? sorry not sure

Wow, when i woke up i was so dizzy felt like i'd be drinking as the room was spinning! horrible but luckily its gone now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->