'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

Hi Lisa - how are you doing?

Hayley - gosh it is so close now!

I just lost a big chunk of plug, which under normal circumstances would be good news, however mu husband is away until midnight on Friday (in holland), and I feel a bit different *down there*, like a bit more open if that makes any sense (I haven't felt my cervix or anything, it just feels like I am gonna gush with my waters at any moment)

SO I need you all to keep your fingers crossed that this baby stays put for another week please!

Hi Lisa hope you are well! How are you doing mam? X

Oh gosh shiv plug coming out i guess can mean whenever baby decides lol. Have you tried to feel your cervix? Fingers crossed hun x

Fab news Hayley! Hurry up lil man we all wanna meet you :)
Hey Lisa, I popped on your journal the other day, hope you're doing ok?!
Shiv, get checked out if you're worried hun! My friend has been losing her plug for weeks now and no sign of baby yet... Keep us posted xx

Im doing well ladies, thanks for asking :hugs: Im hangin in there... Im going through assisted conception at the moment...

jaybear, I saw it thanks for your post :hugs:

shiv, definitely have it checked out if you get worried, I hope everything goes well :hugs:

Hi Lisa, Wishing you all the best with the assisted conception, really hope sept is your month :)

Hope baby stays put for at least another week Shiv, fx keep us posted :hugs:

Good luck Lisa, I really hope you will be joining us this month! xx

Yikess! I hope baby stays put for you Shiv.

Im fine thank you Amy, just still MEGA itchy!. Have a scan on Friday and will see consultant too, going to ask them for something to stop the itch as Im making myself bleed now :( x

bless you hun thats awfull! Im laid in bed its fantastic feeling baby's legs poke right out! X

Aww I can't wait to feel stuff like that. I feel kicks now, not huge ones though, but I do feel them atleast afew times everyday now. When did movement for you become regular Amy?.

I was woke up 3 times last night, with braxton hicks, my bump was rock hard and sooo uncomfortable :(.

morning girls mam i was about 22weeks when it was regular and about 24 when i could feel limbs poking out lol. Apparently he is head down and spine to the right of me so i kinda get a idea Whats poking where. You'll soon be 24weeks its flying for all of us! Shiv hope your ok x x

Shiv any news hun??? Hope youre ok? x

Amy the little pokes are fab, I just get a big bum poking out now lol xx

I really wanna see movement from the outside. It would make my sons day. He keeps prodding my belly and shouting (with his hands cupped on it) "Hello!!! are you there?" hahaha. I have felt lots of kicks today, very low down though. Have a scan on Friday..how long does the anomaly scan usually take?

Any news Shiv? xx

Hi everyone - no news here, no more plug, so just a waiting game, could be up to two weeks so we'll see. Due to bad weather in Holland my husband has been sent home today - hooray! And he won't go away with work now until after baby comes :thumbup:

Oh that good news Shiv!. Atleast hubby is home x

great news Shiv! Mam you'll soon get it wont be long now. Im actually at the really want him out now stage lol. Scan next Tuesday! X

Great news Shiv! :)
Mam good luck at your scan today... X

morning girls hope your scan is well mam enjoy seeing your princess! I got a heart monitor yesterday same one i had with maisy its fab but baby went crazy when i put it on he's never moved like that before dont think he likes it x

Amy Mylee does the same, Hates the thing and goes mental trying to push/kick it off! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->