'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

Wow Claire not long iv still got 6weeks seems so close yet so far ha ha. Happy new weeks x x

Know what you mean Amy, like i said to my oh this morning, only 2 more bump pics to go! Not sure my black vest will make it to 40wks though! :haha: but then on the other hand its still 8 weeks (ish) :(

Gorgeous lil bumpy Rach!
Ha thanks mam, certainly don't feel like glowing...
Amy those 6 weeks will fly by

I've got the all clear from hospital today! Section is still as planned on Thurs :) yay x

Eek good luck Claire - not long now!

Rach - lovely neat bump :thumbup:

Hi everyone else!

Yay! roll on thurs for Mylee pics :) Do you think your be home friday Claire? x

Hi Shiv!

How you doing? Cora sleeping/feeding well? Can i ask Did you have any idea she was going dto be 9lbish? were you measuring big or anything like that? :)

Hi Shiv!

How you doing? Cora sleeping/feeding well? Can i ask Did you have any idea she was going dto be 9lbish? were you measuring big or anything like that? :)

Hiya, she is sleeping and feeding well, but being very sick after feeds which worries me a bit. I am struggling to keep up with the washing (5 changes of clothes for both of us yesterday!) and I worry she has reflux. Will talk to the HV about it if she ever gets in touch!

I had no idea Cora would be that big. I was measuring spot on, but my bump was quite big and all out front. It was a shock, and one I am glad I didn't know about before I had to push her out!

ahh poor thing, and you too :hugs: Hope you can get some answers :)

haha yes i can understand that! Think i'll just try not to think about it!

Hi Shiv. Hope HV gets in touch soon!. I would never have thought Cora would have been a 9lber just by looking at your bump :).

Still 14 weeks to go for me..I feel miles behind you girls, but then I get to hear all your birth stories and tips before I go into labour! :D

morning girls, Claire 2 days i Cant believe it :) Shiv glad cora is doing Well. X

Morning Amy, how you doing?

It doesnt seem long since Claire was showing us all her BFP its so strange to think in 2 days Mylee will be here, how exciting :D

Been to see the MW, everything seems fine, just measuring slightly bigger at 29cm, she just said she would keep a eye on it :)

Thanks girls i know it's kinda scary....1 day to go! Get admitted at 9pm tonight! Eeeek
Xx

sorry not been on my silly phone playing up. Im ill today think iv got a throat infection so not good. Claire Cant believe it hun! Bet your so excited! Lots of luck hun x x x x x

Oh no Amy hope you feel better soon, a sore throat is one of the most annoying things ever! x

eek good luck tomorrow Claire, can't wait to see piccies of your girlie

Did anyone notice from our thread there has/will be 3 boys and 3 girls born!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->