'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

I was just thinking how weird its going to be once all our babies have been born...there will be no more "20th january testers" :(. I saw on Facebook Claire has been taken in at 6pm tonight with suspected pre eclampsia!! Fingers and toes crossed for her x

We can always create a "original Jan 20th testers mummy and baby group"

For anyone not on fb, baby Mylee has arrived 9lb 10 Well done Claire xx

Aww Well done Claire all the babies on this thread seem to be big! X x

I know i'm scared! Your next then Amy :) I mean baby wise not big baby! :haha:

Awww she has a picture on her facebook. Mylee is beautiful, gorgeous chubby cheeks!.

:hi: ladies! i don't post much on this thread but i stalk you all :hugs:

Congrats to everyone who has given birth.

good luck to all who are about to give birth...

I wish I could've been bump buddies with you all but it didnt work out that way for me :cry: but I am so incredibly happy for you all :hugs:

Aww :D thanks Lisa. I still hope we might be bump buddies..I have a good while yet before I give birth. Wishing you lots of luck and baby dust xxx

Sorry for the late update but only just got out of Hospital.

Introducing baby Mylee Rose, Born at 9.45am on the 13th October weighing a whopping 9lbs 10oz...Her weight was such a shock....!!! But she is adorable and we are so in love...
https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/claire83/DSC_0214.jpg

She's gorgeous Claire. How are you feeling?

:dohh: I thought this thread was really quiet, must have unsubscribed from it somehow :wacko:

Claire, massive congratulations on your BEAUTIFUL little girl, I bet youre over they moon that shes finally here :cloud9: Lovely weight on her too :D

Shiv, how you getting on? Congratulations to you too as I'm sure I must have missed your birth announcement too :dohh: I see you too had a girl :cloud9:

Girls if you want me to add birth details to the first page I can do :) I cant believe so far Finley weighed the smallest when he's such a bruiser :lol:

Had Finley weighed on Weds and hes 10lb 7oz now :) he's taken to BF like a dream and lifes just wonderful right now, although testing at times with Daisy seeing how far she can go :lol: Cant believe Finley is over a month old (5 weeks on Monday) :shock: time just flies!! Waiting for his first smiles now :)

how are you girls and bumps doing? xx

Hi Hayley, glad everything is going well with you and Finley. I know exactly what you mean about your toddler pushing things, especially when breastfeeding. Sophia is generally very good, but has figured out that when I am feeding Cora she can do what she likes and there is not a lot I can do about it!

I can't believe Finley was the smallest at birth either! Such a shock when Cora "popped" out at 9lbs 1oz. I have no idea what she weighs now as the HV refused to weigh her when she saw us at 2weeks, even though I said I was concerned about her weight gain.

She is quite a sicky baby, but seems to be getting better, infacol and regular winding is helping so I hope she is back up to birth weight by now.

Hi Hayley

Yes pretty good thanks, getting to the uncomfy stage now but hopefully only another 7 weeks :)

That'd be good to update 1st page, obviously i'm team blue now and due date is 5th

Hi Hayley, I can't believe Finley is nearly 5 weeks old!!. Time is flying. Glad he is thriving :D

so happy for you Claire im glad she is here and doing Well. Hayley i Cant believe your little man is nearly 5weeks! I have 5weeks left 6max so not to bad here! Still really ill full of cold and throat infection dragged out since Wednesday but finally seems to be easing a little. Glad everyone is Well x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->