'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

only thing was i had to check the weight cos some only took 15st and im more than that lol x

Congrats on your honeydew! only water melon to go now hun!

I've told my oh to get my ball out of the loft, wasn't sure if i had one still as we moved but apparently its in there, yay!

congrats Shiv!!! :happydance:

amy/jay: you guys are almost there so exciting :hugs:

:hi: mam & 30 and anyone I may have missed :hugs:

Hi Lisa! Hope your ok hun xx

GTT test was ok, just waiting on results in the post!. Yay for being a melon...I wonder what fruit I am :haha: because I feel like a sack of potatoes haha

Hi Lisa, hope everythings ok with you :)

Hope you get good results Mam :)
:rofl: Think your an aubergeine! I feel like i'm smuggling a melon, feels like my skin can't possibly stretch anymore! arrghh

Hey Lisa...How are you doing hun?

Mam, glad the test went well, when do you get your results? xx

In the next 6 days Claire.

Started itching again hands and feet this time too, also nomovement for over 24 hours :(. Waiting onMaternity assesment unit calling back.

Just as I typed that a huge kick! Bloody hell what a relief!

These babies can be so naughty!!! Sorry your itching again, my belly is driving me mad (new stretchmarks are appearing).... X

Urgh they still want me to go in, as the itching is driving me nuts and they are saying I have reduced fetal movement. Will update when I get back x

Hope everything is ok mam and they let you home quickly :flower:

Im home, my CTG was fine she was wriggling all over aswell, but I just cant seem to feel her :(. I have a scan on Friday at 1pm to check on her. My bloods came back fine though :)

Good news Hun! Hope the scan goes well Friday too! It may be that your placenta is in the way or you have extra fluid etc xx

glad all's ok mam. Claire not long! I have a midwife appoint on your date i think x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->