'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

Ahh do you Amy? :)
Holy crap this time next week I will be having snuggles with my baby girl....Eeeek!!!

Good luck at MW Rach, I have my last check up today too! x

thanks Claire, yep all well. Measuring 31cm, bp 110/66 and head down although he was slightly at an angle so that explains the pokes round my sides!
Hope your check up goes well too! :) will you get any pics? x

Not long Claire, I can't wait to see her :D. Glad you appt went ok Mummy.

Well I was called back to the maternity assesment unit this afternoon, and I had a scan!. My placenta is cushioning the movements, she is breech, but was wriggling all over!. Everything was perfect and she weighs 1lb 13oz :D

:hi: ladies!!! :hugs:

hi mam, i so happy everything is okay with :baby: :hugs:

jay, you're almost there :hugs:

amy, good luck at your scan next week :hugs:

:hi: everyone else, i hope you're doing well :hugs:

happy new week mam. Happy new box mummy :) hope all you girls are Well x

Thanks Amy :wohoo:

Yep good thanks, just feeling bit knackered as my oh went out last night and must have woken me up so many times, going to the bathroom, rolling on me, throwing the duvet over me etc..! hoping i'll get a nap when Thomas has one :)

Ahhhhhh!!! Im in single figures I just noticed!!!. What week do I get a new box?. How is the weather where you all are? such a huge change up in Newcastle its so cold :(

Mummy you have a anterior placenta right?. When did you movements become quite strong? x

Yes i do Mam, i'd say 28/29 weeks pretty late really for regular strong movements, had the odd strong one before that but not very often. :hugs:

Not too cold yet where i am, just a bit breezy.

I was worrying that I only feel movement now and again, but I suppose I'll just have to wait abit longer, till she is bigger!

Yeah think you might hun, there's no chance of me not noticing now though-esp at night everytime i wake up he's seems to be wriggling so i'm not sure if he's just awake most of the night or he's woken me! :haha:

Well lets hope hes changes his sleeping pattern before he is born eh :haha:

happy new weeks everyone :)

Holy crap I'm having a baby this week!!!!! Eeeeek :haha:
Scan and consultant today to see if they wanna bring section forward a day or two but doubt they will tbh...Traces over weekend have looked fine and my BP has been perfect so fingers crossed we are sent home and can prepare for Thurs as planned :) x

OMG Claire!! so exciting though, can't wait to see pics of your little princess :)

Happy New weeks everyone :wohoo: Hope everyone's well :)

Happy new weeks everyone!

Sooo excited for you Claire, I can't wait to see pictures!!!. & you look so freakin well Im jelous! When people talk about pregnant people glowing..you really are! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->