'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

What is it they say..low for a girl? High for a boy? or the other way round??

I thought it was low for a boy but all out front, and high for a girl but bump all round? Which means i'm having both! :haha:

I high and out front...What on earth am I having :/ lmao

Same as me then, we're going to have a surprise twin pop out! :haha: arrghh
but its just for fun really isn't it, plus its good for me so it keeps people guessing on the sex right up to the end! :haha:

Yikes! please dont mention twin haha. Someone said they thought it looked like another baby in my 4d scan pic I was horrified :haha:. I bet you have people pestering you to find out what your having?

hi girls all pics are great hope your doing well.
Im in last box :) xx

Hi everyone

Happy New weeks :) God i'm tired today, slept ok, guess its just baby draining me of any energy!

You'll be fully cooked next week Amy :wohoo:

Yikes Amy I didnt realise how far you were :haha:. Are you big? x

How is Mylee doing? I saw she put 5.5oz on! way to go Mylee!!. What is she like through the night?. Im curious...I seriously cant remember having any sleepless nights with Daniel..although Im pretty sure I did :haha:

Yeah....We are having a right faff over her weight gain! She lost 12% then gained a bit, lost some then gained again! Go figure?!?! She's just so not hungry bless her and only manages 2oz every 3 hours if that! Through the night she's pretty good waking every 3 hours, she has the odd fussy night where she just wants to be cuddled or won't go down etc but generally she's such a good baby! Only really difficult thing is she won't bring her wind up so I seem to spend all day doing it which is exhausting! But she's such a happy content little girl :)

Aww she's so lovely claire!!!!
Mam im not that big really but its all baby!!!
Mummy i know 37weeks im ready for that mile stone!!! xxx

Claire- I hope Mylee starts to gain consistently for you. I feel your pain on the whole wind thing, I spend all my time winding Cora too.

We have been pretty lucky so far with Cora's sleep. She is just under 4 weeks old and so far we have had 4 nights where she has slept 8+ hours (not in a row mind you!) Last night she slept from 10pm - 8am :thumbup: i am under no illusion that it will last and we'll probably have a horrendous night tonight!

how is everyone else doing?

bloody hell shiv are you breastfeeding? the most we've had is 5 hours and that was when F was first born.. hes about 2 hourly now :(

claire, have you tried infacol? it worked wonders on Daisy. F is a windy boy but being a typical man manages to fart it out :haha:

whos next? Amy? not long for any of you now :happydance: x

bloody hell shiv are you breastfeeding? the most we've had is 5 hours and that was when F was first born.. hes about 2 hourly now :(

claire, have you tried infacol? it worked wonders on Daisy. F is a windy boy but being a typical man manages to fart it out :haha:

whos next? Amy? not long for any of you now :happydance: x

Yep breastfeeding! Sophia was always a good sleeper too. I think my milk is super calorific due to all the chocolate I eat!

hopefully im next maisy didnt want to come out ha ha x

Morning girls. Seen midwife yesterday who was concerned about lack of movement so spent 5 hours in the maternity assesment unit having a CTG, but they kept losing her heartbeat so Im booked in for a scan this afternoon at 2pm. Also going to check out her size as my bump is measuring 31cm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->