• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

Good Luck today Mam...These girly babies sure like to cause probs for us mummies huh...Hugs xxx

hope all is Well mam wouldn worry about size i was 33cm at 28weeks and they said it was fine and was 36cm at 34weeks so must of had a growth spurt x

Everything went fine, although they would like me to see the consultant on Friday to discuss afew things (not sure what!). Shes now head down and they said hopefully she will get comfy and stay that way as the heartburn is killing me. Shes very active but I dont feel alot because of the placenta. Also she has gained half a pound in 7 days!! and now weighs 2lb 14oz!!!!!. Sonographer asked what weight Daniel was and when I said 7lb 14oz at 42+1 she said "well expect one alont bigger" YIKES! Its something about this thread that brings 9lb babies :haha:

Hopefully she won't be too big!, plus scans can be a lb or so out either way mam, :hugs:
Least she is active anyway, i didn't feel that much until 30wks either :(

I'm feeling really grouchy tonight :grr: , not sure why! didn't feel like eating the dinner i made either (sausage and mash) so just had a cheese n pickle sandwich - reminds me of the early days of pregnancy where i never knew what i wanted to eat!

Did the movement get alot stronger at 30 weeks?
Mmmm yummy sausage and mash, fancy picking cheese and pickle over that! :haha:

Yes defo noticed a difference Mam,

I know...i must be ill or pregnant! :haha: making crazy choices like that!

haha we've had sausage and mash to!!!
Mummy im there tomoro to x

Ahh Rach I am still like that since having the baby so it gets no better...I cooked a huge spag bol the other night for everyone and I only managed a mouthful, ended up with a slice of toast instead....!
Sam, I have learnt the hard way to ignore growth scans, look how bloody wrong it was for me!!! lol...The weight Grace is at sounds perfect for the gestation, Mylee was already apparently into the 3lbs by 28 weeks. xx It is funny tho how all of us have had 9lbers so far....lol
Amy good luck with the MW hun.....Not much longer till your lil man is here!

Back from midwife, he is head down, measuring 33cm and bp 110/60 so all looking good for the birthing centre so far, yay! :)

all Well hun my midwife whips me in and out but all seems fine. Glad all is looking Well for you! X

Been for my 28 week consultant appt today, everything was fine, but will have a growth scan in 4 weeks time :D

Claire, Mylee has changed soo much in 2 weeks! Shes adorable, I just wanna have a squeeze of her lil cheeks :haha:

glad all is well mam, everyone seems to have lots of scans so lucky xx

Amy, I cant believe how close to the end you are now :happydance: xx

Glad everyone is doing well and all scans are looking good!

not long now until the next one pops :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"