• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

Glad you're both ok :) hope the next few weeks fly by for you!
Recovery is going ok, bit sore still and have to remember to rest when I can but it's not easy with 2 kids to look after! The school run killed me this morn(40min walk uphill) :( but I'll get there! xx

Great news about Mylee Claire, I be your so pleased and can relax abit more knowing she is now gaining weight x

Yay not long now Amy!!

Been to my 28 week (29 week because she couldnt fit me in) midwife appt. Had my anti d injection and my bloods done. Then she measure me...Im measuring 33 weeks!. She wasn't too worried but said if I hadnt of had a growth scan booked already she would have booked me one. Also said I really need to monitor movements now as I dont feel her everyday :(

mam thats exactly what i was at 28weeks 33cm she didnt seem worried as it can be growth spurt. Dont worry it'll be your placenta. X

and scans are more accurate and even they are a lb out each way so...baby could be completely average..! don't worry Mam :)

I'm on the last box! :wohoo:

How's everyone today? much planned for the weekend :)

Ooo its all getting so close for you girls now...Im so jealous LOL...Wish It was me getting ready to give birth again, It was a total shitter of a pregnancy but my god I do love being pregnant and giving birth xxx

:haha: your mad Claire! I am so done with being preggers!
Think i am excited about giving birth, hoping it will all go smoothly like it did with Thomas but defo excited about holding my new little boy in my arms..:) :) :)

Happy new week Mam :) Your in the 30's now :wohoo:

How is everyone? x
I'm struggling with sleep, just waking up a lot and then getting back to sleep is the problem... maybe its just my body's way of preparing me for the sleepless nights! zzz

Thanks Mummy :D

Been having some trouble with this little missy, Im not feeling any movement I was in hospital Thursday and they scanned me and she looked ok, but I had to go back on Friday for a CTG and the machine was on for hours and just wouldnt meet the criteria as she just wasnt moving around enough for her heart rate to go up. So they scanned me again. I have to go back tomorrow to see a consultant and work out a plan of action.

I feel your pain with the sleeping problem, its takes me ages to drop off then when I do I need the toilet! haha x

oh no, thats not good...come on missy move more for mummy...:)

Keep us posted x

Oh Sam bless you hun that must be a worry...Good luck with the re scans etc...
HAPPY NEW WEEKS LADIES!!! xxx

Thanks Claire, hope i'll be joining you on the other side soon...:)

oh mam what a worry :( I hope you feel a little better once a care plan is in place :( thinking of you xxx

Happy new weeks girls!

Been to see the consultant this morning, and he wants me scanned every Monday morning from now until I give birth. Shes just not moving around as much as they would expect, fluid fine CTG was fine today so not really sure. Funny though because she was head down last Thursday..breech again by Friday..and head down again today :haha:. My FH is measuring 34cm so they may want me to do another GTT too :(.

Least they will be able to keep an eye on things, scanning that frequently hun :)
and hopefully she'll stay head down as well :hugs:

I have my 36wk bloods tomorrow and midwife thurs :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->