Other Peoples Opinions

I'm quite lucky as I've had mainly positive comments, despite being the last person on earth most people would expect to be using cloth. My mum is very laid back & I get on great with her so she never batted an eyelid (plus she used terries with me & my brothers as thats all there was) I havent mentioned it to my FIL but he doesnt have a clue about babies really so cant imagine he'd have much to say about it. And most of my friends have loved the idea. The only one who's said anything negative was OH but I think he's slowly coming round to the idea. Plus I do most of the nappy changes so he doesnt have a leg to stand on, what I say goes!

I have to say when people see them they tend to be impressed by how much they've changed- why aren't they better known about- I'm sure if they where actively promoted more people would use them

We have today been called "mental" and had the knowing look of "we'll see how long that lasts for..." :lol:

I then spent the best part of 40 minutes showing said person a variety of nappies online and explaining how they work - I got as far as getting an admission that they did look cute :wacko:

Small steps :rofl:

xxx

when ern was first born my mother made a comment along the lines of "youll soon get fed up with them"....he is a year old now,and i have only used dispicables when he was on the colief which caused very explosive nappies quite regularly! I ignore the negative comments because i love my little fluffy bum :) when ern had his 1 year check with the HV and GP they both commented on his nappy-it was his wee notions cow print with his name on the back that he got for his bday, i really dont think they see too many fluffy bums round here (dippy dee and i excluded!!)lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->