Our bump buddy journal - Teacup & Aleeah

teacup

Reaction score
Hi Aleeah! Welcome to our bump buddy journal! :happydance:

My boobs are super tender, and I get a twinge in my uterus when I stand up too quickly. Also I fell asleep this afternoon, though I had got up this morning at 6.20am to do a test. :haha:

Here is my frer from this evening, after holding my wee for 2 hours. 11dpo:

Attachments

• _20170212_202317.jpg
    _20170212_202317.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 14
Ah I LOVE seeing your line !!! Definitely not a squinter! How are you feeling, are you feeling positive?

I did some more tests this morning and they were so faint, really threw me and then I started Googling.... nightmare !! Was convinced I was having a chemical so then did a FRER with SMU and it came up quickly and is darker than yesterday's so I'm chilled again now. What will be will be.

Yes we have masses of avocado's now, I do wonder if my husband's already figured it out, he's being super nice !:haha: but like in a creepy way, so I wonder if he's figured it out. He didn't ask why I bought half of Tesco's avocado's either and it's weird for him not to ask.

I woke up with sore boobs this morning, never been so happy to have pain :wacko::happydance:.

The falling asleep is such a good sign! I haven't told hubby yet, I feel like the more time that passes I'll find it harder to say anything, which suits me. I did ask him how he'd feel if I surprised him on Valentine's Day and he said he'd love that. But I still don't want to say anything, I'd feel more comfortable further along. I may have to tell him sooner than I'd hoped though as he keeps talking about the fact we need to baby dance more :blush: and I'm not bothered anymore :haha: so may need to explain that away somehow.

When are you telling Ida? I had the cutest chat with Sienna yesterday, I said "Would you be happy if Mama had a little baby in her tummy?" and she said "Yes in mama's tummy, not in Sienna's, I don't want anything but my bolly button in my tummy"!! I laughed a lot. I like it's our little secret !! I won't talk to her about it too much, as she's like a dog with a bone and will tell everyone :haha::haha::haha:.

So glad I've got you. Even if this doesn't work out for me, I'm rooting for you !!! Funny we both have grey cats as our pics xxxxxx

Attachments

• One Step 13-02-17.jpg
    One Step 13-02-17.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 5
  • One Step FRER 13-02-17.jpg
    One Step FRER 13-02-17.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 12
Ah I LOVE seeing your line !!! Definitely not a squinter! How are you feeling, are you feeling positive?

I did some more tests this morning and they were so faint, really threw me and then I started Googling.... nightmare !! Was convinced I was having a chemical so then did a FRER with SMU and it came up quickly and is darker than yesterday's so I'm chilled again now. What will be will be.

Yes we have masses of avocado's now, I do wonder if my husband's already figured it out, he's being super nice !:haha: but like in a creepy way, so I wonder if he's figured it out. He didn't ask why I bought half of Tesco's avocado's either and it's weird for him not to ask.

I woke up with sore boobs this morning, never been so happy to have pain :wacko::happydance:.

The falling asleep is such a good sign! I haven't told hubby yet, I feel like the more time that passes I'll find it harder to say anything, which suits me. I did ask him how he'd feel if I surprised him on Valentine's Day and he said he'd love that. But I still don't want to say anything, I'd feel more comfortable further along. I may have to tell him sooner than I'd hoped though as he keeps talking about the fact we need to baby dance more :blush: and I'm not bothered anymore :haha: so may need to explain that away somehow.

When are you telling Ida? I had the cutest chat with Sienna yesterday, I said "Would you be happy if Mama had a little baby in her tummy?" and she said "Yes in mama's tummy, not in Sienna's, I don't want anything but my bolly button in my tummy"!! I laughed a lot. I like it's our little secret !! I won't talk to her about it too much, as she's like a dog with a bone and will tell everyone :haha::haha::haha:.

So glad I've got you. Even if this doesn't work out for me, I'm rooting for you !!! Funny we both have grey cats as our pics xxxxxx

I've never noticed that we both have grey cats! How funny! It seems so obvious to me now. :haha:

I'm trying not to test again until tomorrow evening. I'm scared I'll see a faint line, so am making myself test every other day now. Glad you got a darker line again, I always find fmu makes a lighter line. I think that manufacturers only recommend that because they can't tell pregnant women to hold their urine for two hours and limit drinks. :shrug:

Great to hear you have sore boobs! :haha: mine are still tender, and I find them much worse in the evening. Also when I blow my nose there is blood on the tissue, this was my first ever symptom that made me think I might be pregnant. I haven't been sleeping very well either, I seem to wake up at least 2-3 times a night. This morning I woke at 5.30am and couldn't get back to sleep. :sleep:

Aww that's cute what Sienna said when you asked her about having a baby in your tummy! :haha: I won't tell Ida until after our scan, mainly because she would probably tell everyone! Sounds like your OH knows you pretty well! Perhaps surprise him on Valentine's, tomorrow?

I feel a little more positive since seeing the darker line, but am hoping that Tuesday will bring an even darker line. But last nights line is much darker than either of my miscarriage pregnancies, which is a good sign. How are you feeling? I saw my sister and her three boys today and I was so exhausted by the end! It was so hard to not just tell her I was pregnant, but Chris says we should wait until after the scan. It is more exciting telling family when things seem more definite.

I'm so glad we're bump buddies! So strange we were both gone from the forum for so long, and returned at the same time and fell pregnant at the same time! When do you next plan on testing? Xxxx

It is funny we both have grey cats, quite random !

Happy Valentine's !!

I keep joking with my husband I can't wait for him to give me a new kitten :cat: as a present today... he's so freaked out as he hasn't got me one and he doesn't want another cat (we already have a 9 year old indoor cat). :haha:

Are you doing anything nice today? We're just getting takeaway tonight, apparently our childminder gave hubby first refusal for babysitting tonight so he could take me out but he said "nah that's ok!". Men !!!:huh: I don't mind really, at least I can get to bed earlier. On that, I'm definitely getting more tired and WAY more hungry. I wasn't putting weight on recently and the doctors were checking for all sorts of things so it's good to have more of an appetite now.:munch:

I get why you don't want to test until this evening, I've still got a digi in a drawer but really don't think I'll use it. I want to stop testing too but it's so hard to :wacko:. I tested again this morning, I only tested with a cheap IC though, pics attached, it's the bottom one, the one above is the one from yesterday. It's definitely darker, I just wish it said "everything's going to be ok, here's your baby !" :haha:

Bloody nose is a very good symptom !! So exciting ! :dance: Are you back at work or anything? I went back to work full time when Sienna was 9 months old (although had to go see her every lunchtime to breast feed her, monkey didn't take a bottle until she was past 1 years old !). So work right now should be keeping me busy but it's slowed down at the moment and I could do with the distraction but sadly not.

I'm sleeping really badly too, guess it's the stress of being pregnant too. Do you get really tired in the evenings?

I've thought about surprising hubby today but really not sure. It's his birthday in a few weeks, back up I could tell him then instead or just wait it out. I looked into private scans and it'll cost £140, which is a lot of money but I'd be willing to pay it for reassurance. I think my GP may let me have an early scan but unlikely anytime before 7 weeks. So I was thinking, if all's well until then, to have one at 7 weeks at the hospital if GP lets me. Then book one in that I pay for at 10-11 weeks and then have the nuchal one at post 12 weeks with hubby. I still really want to wait until the 12 week one and surprise him on the day but that's a long way off. Not sure how I'd hid things if I start getting morning sickness and he'll notice lack of AF I'm sure.

So glad you feel more positive, I've noticed some ladies have put tickers up for October due dates. I'd love to just so I could track how far along we are but I'm also freaked it'll be tempting fate. I still think the hospital will want to date me further along by 5 days as they only seem to take into account a classic 28 day cycle even though mine is currently 33 days (the shortest it's been in ages):headspin:. So based off of ovulation we should be 3 weeks 6 days today. Based off of my last AF I should be 4 weeks 4 days today. How many days is your usual cycle?

I'm impressed you didn't blurt it out to your sister. I think I'd struggle not to tell SIL's or brother's so best thing for me is to avoid seeing them !! It's not difficult as they live quite far away so I only get to see them at best once a month, although my brother's wife is expecting a little boy any day now, so we'll be going down to meet him when he's born.

It is so strange that we've come together again like this and even stranger our cycles are so in sync ! I feel very lucky we can share it together :hugs2: xxxxx

Attachments

• IC 14-02.jpg
    IC 14-02.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IC 14-02-17.jpg
    IC 14-02-17.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 6
It is funny we both have grey cats, quite random !

Happy Valentine's !!

I keep joking with my husband I can't wait for him to give me a new kitten :cat: as a present today... he's so freaked out as he hasn't got me one and he doesn't want another cat (we already have a 9 year old indoor cat). :haha:

Are you doing anything nice today? We're just getting takeaway tonight, apparently our childminder gave hubby first refusal for babysitting tonight so he could take me out but he said "nah that's ok!". Men !!!:huh: I don't mind really, at least I can get to bed earlier. On that, I'm definitely getting more tired and WAY more hungry. I wasn't putting weight on recently and the doctors were checking for all sorts of things so it's good to have more of an appetite now.:munch:

I get why you don't want to test until this evening, I've still got a digi in a drawer but really don't think I'll use it. I want to stop testing too but it's so hard to :wacko:. I tested again this morning, I only tested with a cheap IC though, pics attached, it's the bottom one, the one above is the one from yesterday. It's definitely darker, I just wish it said "everything's going to be ok, here's your baby !" :haha:

Bloody nose is a very good symptom !! So exciting ! :dance: Are you back at work or anything? I went back to work full time when Sienna was 9 months old (although had to go see her every lunchtime to breast feed her, monkey didn't take a bottle until she was past 1 years old !). So work right now should be keeping me busy but it's slowed down at the moment and I could do with the distraction but sadly not.

I'm sleeping really badly too, guess it's the stress of being pregnant too. Do you get really tired in the evenings?

I've thought about surprising hubby today but really not sure. It's his birthday in a few weeks, back up I could tell him then instead or just wait it out. I looked into private scans and it'll cost £140, which is a lot of money but I'd be willing to pay it for reassurance. I think my GP may let me have an early scan but unlikely anytime before 7 weeks. So I was thinking, if all's well until then, to have one at 7 weeks at the hospital if GP lets me. Then book one in that I pay for at 10-11 weeks and then have the nuchal one at post 12 weeks with hubby. I still really want to wait until the 12 week one and surprise him on the day but that's a long way off. Not sure how I'd hid things if I start getting morning sickness and he'll notice lack of AF I'm sure.

So glad you feel more positive, I've noticed some ladies have put tickers up for October due dates. I'd love to just so I could track how far along we are but I'm also freaked it'll be tempting fate. I still think the hospital will want to date me further along by 5 days as they only seem to take into account a classic 28 day cycle even though mine is currently 33 days (the shortest it's been in ages):headspin:. So based off of ovulation we should be 3 weeks 6 days today. Based off of my last AF I should be 4 weeks 4 days today. How many days is your usual cycle?

I'm impressed you didn't blurt it out to your sister. I think I'd struggle not to tell SIL's or brother's so best thing for me is to avoid seeing them !! It's not difficult as they live quite far away so I only get to see them at best once a month, although my brother's wife is expecting a little boy any day now, so we'll be going down to meet him when he's born.

It is so strange that we've come together again like this and even stranger our cycles are so in sync ! I feel very lucky we can share it together :hugs2: xxxxx

Happy valentines! :flower:

We're having takeaway too! Going to get an Indian I think. :thumbup: Wow those are great lines! Loving the progression! :happydance: Here is my one from today underneath the one I did on Sunday. It's definitely darker - phew! I'll wait until Thursday to test next I think. I want to get a digital to use for when I'm 2-3 weeks po. When will you use your digi?

Yep I'm working two days a week, but also do my freelance graphic design, website building and illustration! I'm a little worried that my part-time job will change when I go on maternity leave. But I guess that I'll just have to talk to my boss about that (not looking forward to that!) :coffee:

Yes I get very tired in the evenings! Which isn't helping me to do my freelance work. :sleep: I spend most of the evening lying on the sofa watching TV. :haha: Do you have any new symptoms? Did you get sickness when you were expecting Sienna? With Ida I only gagged when I smelt eggs or raw meat, but didn't puke luckily.

My brothers wife is pregnant too! She's not due until July though. She had awful morning sickness for 5 weeks, I hope I don't get that! She also has a daughter 1 month younger than Ida, so this is the second time we've been pregnant at the same time!

I find it very hard to not tell my mum or sister, I see them both at least once a week, and it's hard to know what to talk about as the only thing in my head at the moment is the new baby! :baby:

A private scan here (Dorset) only costs £80! £140 seems a lot. Your GP should be able to give you earlier scans. :flower:

Have you contacted your doctor/midwife team yet? I'm holding off until 6 weeks I think. I bought a pair of maternity bras online today because my boobs are so tender! I also got so hungry at work today, even after a big lunch. :haha:

My usual cycle is 32 days, but it varies from 28 - 34 days! I have a little pregnancy ticker based on my AF, but really I'm 6 days less if you count from ovulation. But I've left it as the weeks from first day of AF (13th Jan) because that's what the midwives use, and it means I'll get an earlier scan. :haha: The sonographer usually expects the measurements to be 1 week less or more either side. When I was pregnant with Ida I asked for an early scan, and they booked me at 10 weeks since AF. They couldn't check things properly because the baby was too little so I got to go back again two weeks later! So it's worth asking the midwives for a 10 week scan.

We're staying with OH's parents at the beginning of March. Really worried they will notice I'm pregnant, as I'll be declining wine and probably will be fussy with my food! Will have to make up excuses, I'm so bad at lying! I'll probably go bright red! :haha:
Xxxx

Attachments

• _20170214_180931.jpg
    _20170214_180931.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 14
So I've had a mad few days, Sienna's been at home with me as had childcare issues.:wacko: And it's been crazy trying to work whilst also keeping her entertained and happy. I also didn't appreciate how skinny she is vs how much she eats, I seem to be constantly feeding her and she just carries on :haha:.

How was your Valentine's in the end? I love curry takeaway ! I love any takeaway, anything to get a day off from the kitchen. We had chinese, it was lovely. So random.... me and hubby were watching some programme the other night and someone was having an enema. We ended up debating it and I said everyone should have one once in a while I guess. I think I just wanted to win the argument. :shrug: Anyway, we'd said no presents for Valentine's and then just before bed, he says I did get you something, here it is. It was a print out of an appointment for me to have an enema... like yeah thanks, great (!):thumbup: And who says romance is dead hey?! Obviously he hasn't guess I'm pregnant yet, as he wouldn't have suggested that. I felt sorry for him, but I've never laughed so much, I couldn't breathe and with every passing second his sad face got worse. He genuinely believed he'd done awesome !!!:wacko: I've told him to get the appointment moved to the summer as it'll be more useful then. More like I can clearly and categorically say no to it then with a very good reason :haha:

Your tests look SO good and so dark and that was a few days ago, so pleased for you !:happydance: I get not looking forward to talking to work about maternity leave, I feel the same, I've got a really good job because I went back full time but I think that'll change if I go on maternity leave again. Your job sounds so amazing, you must be so creative. I hope Sienna is creative when she's older. I'm not creative at all, wish I was.:flower:

So funny you only gagged when you smelt raw meat with Ida, that's all I wanted when I was pregnant with Sienna. I didn't have cravings as such but if I smelt it I wanted to eat it raw. When they checked my iron levels they were really low, I had to have infusions every other day for ages and the doctor said that weird liking of the smell of raw red meat is your body telling you need more iron. So bizarre. I only had proper crazy sickness with the twin pregnancy that I lost, otherwise, boys or girls I tend not to get sick at all. So far it's all non eventful as always, bar being really hungry. I wake up at 3am every night starving. I don't get up and eat as I probably don't need it but it means I'm not getting much sleep, might get some breakfast bars or something and sneakily eat them in the night.:eek:

So cool your sis in law is pregnant again, lovely for the cousins to be similar ages too. We've so far seemed to have timed it so it's just us pregnant at the moment but I've got 3 brothers and OH has a brother and sister so quite a big family overall and someone's always pregnant it would seem. His bro's just had a little girl that we get to meet this weekend, can't wait for cuddles, I think being pregnant has made me like other people's new babies more too. Normally I still hold them like they're a ticking timebomb and freak out.:tease:

I don't know how you've not told your mum and sister yet. I wouldn't cope. I keep saying to OH if we have a baby this year and when etc. I've managed to get him to get a decorator in to do up Sienna's new room. We're moving her to a bigger room, which will mean her baby room is empty for new arrival whenever that happens. For now we'll just use it to put our washing out in :haha:.

I need to move to Dorset if the scans are £80 !! I'm in Oxfordshire and it's a lot here it would seem. Maybe I should look at somewhere closer to my brothers as I could go when I go see them if it's cheaper. I did speak to my doctor on Tuesday, I got all emotional because he was so lovely. I wasn't expecting anything from him but he straight away said he'll get me booked in for an early scan and then following it he wants me to come and see him so they can get me signed into the recurrent miscarriage team if things do go wrong. I'm so much more positive about it all now, I feel like I'm not on my own anymore, if things do go wrong at least there's people that can try and help it from happening again. Weirdly though he wants to date me from what he claims is my last period which he's saying is 10th Jan.

So, didn't even realise our cycles were that aligned, my last period started on 13th Jan !:tease: (doc wants to say 10th because they scanned then and said they saw it starting but I didn't actually bleed until 13th. Back then they were checking why my cycles were so messed up as I didn't have a period for over 2.5 months). I'm 100% certain I ovulated on 1st Feb though as the ovulation tests said so. So technically I'm only 4 weeks today. I caved and did the digital this morning and annoyingly it only showed 1-2 weeks since conception. Which isn't a million miles off but I'd have been happier if it had said 2-3 weeks. I then of course dragged Sienna out so I could buy another 2 digi's !!:wacko: I'm going to hold out with those for now though.

Good tip on the 10 week scan, I think that's around when I'd want my private scan to be, so I have reassurance for the 12 week one. I'm hoping I get a scan through the doctor in the next few weeks, Around 7-8 weeks would be good, if I get there.

Bet your in-laws guess straight away that your pregnant!:haha: Hopefully they'll be polite and not say anything. I know what you mean about lying, I end up becoming a hermit so I don't have to lie to people. Although this time around it'll be easier as no-one knows.

Do you think you'll find out the sex of the baby? And are you still testing?!

xxxxxx

Yes it's very tricky working with a toddler running about! I find it too difficult getting anything done, so leave it until the evening when I'm too tired. :sleep:

Our valentines was nice thank you, OH bought me a chocolate Thorntons monkey and a nice card, then we had a yummy Indian takeaway. I love Chinese too, but all the Chinese takeaways here are rubbish since the decent one closed for retirement.

Haha! I can't believe your hubby gave you an enema for Valentines! That's got to be a first! :haha: :rofl:

If you used your digital at 4 weeks then 1-2 weeks is right as you would only just have reached 2 weeks. :thumbup: I'm going to get a digital too! I have one frer left which I'll use on Sunday I think. Here are all my tests so far :haha: the bottom one is this morning with fmu.

Today I didn't even leave the house! I asked Ida if she wanted to go to the park and she said no! It was a nice sunny day. Does Sienna still have day naps? Ida sleeps around 2pm now. I was so tired when she went to sleep that I crawled into my bed and slept too! I set my alarm but for the wrong day and woke up confused at 4pm! :haha: I had to wake Ida up as she was still asleep, so I'm expecting she won't go to bed tonight!

Yes I wake in the night too. Seems to be about 3am and again at 5.30am, always desperate for a wee! Yes you should keep some snacks by the bed! Baby obviously wants some food so it can grow nice and big!

Aww that's nice you have a room empty for the baby. Our house is three bedrooms but the only spare one is full of OHs music stuff, records and my art stuff. I'm hoping the new baby can share a room with Ida but I do worry about it waking her up. Will have to see how well the baby sleeps first. Ida sleeps through now, even in her big girl bed! She's only been in her bed just over a week but she loves it already.

Yayyyy that your doctor is booking you an early scan! How funny that we both had AF on 13th Jan! We were so meant to be bump buddies!

Yes I prefer to be a hermit while waiting for the 12 week scan too. I just like to be alone with my thoughts and taking it easy. Also the stess of lying puts me off seeing anyone.

No we won't find out the sex of the baby, I find it super exciting to wait to find out at birth. How about you, will you find out? Part of me wants to so that I can feel more organised but I do like the surprise.

Will you be having the Downs Syndrome screening? We opted out with Ida last time but now you get a definite yes/no test if you are thought to be at risk. We might have the test this time just to be prepared maybe. Haven't decided yet. :coffee:

Xxxxx

Attachments

• _20170216_194922.jpg
    _20170216_194922.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 9
I do applaud you for working with Ida around, Sienna comes over and thinks she's being Mama by bashing at the keyboard really hard. :wacko:

I can't believe I got an enema for Valentine's too, I'm such a lucky girl (!):growlmad: I think I got a dud !! :haha: Your valentine's presents sound really cute.

I did some more tests this morning, I feel I should stop testing but just can't seem to. I looked back and the pregnancy I had in 2015 I only did 3 tests.... where's that person gone?!:blush: I'm a mentalist this time. I think it's because I haven't told anyone, like OH. I've decided I should tell him before the 12 week scan, as if I have a miscarriage and the clinic want to test him etc too then it'll be a really weird conversation. Plus he keeps insisting I change the cat's litter tray and it's winding me up !!:growlmad: It's his birthday in a few weeks so thinking of doing something I saw on Pinterest, basically a wooden bobbin with ribbon wrapped around it and a tiny bird attached. OH will have to unwind the ribbon and it says: "A little birdie told me you were going to be a Dada again!". Either that or a little cardboard box with a little card with a tiny pumpkin attached with the words: "You're going to be a Dada again! We're adding another pumpkin to our patch!! Expected October 2017". He's cute sentimental with stuff so I think he'll keep whatever I do, I don't want to involve Sienna as too much hassle :wacko:.

That's good you got a good nap in as well. Sienna still sleeps a lot, she tend to nap from around 12.30-4pm I realised, as I let her nap for as long as she wanted yesterday and day before so I could get work done and she slept for that long. Normally childminder wakes her up at 3pm as she has to do the school run with her. I hope Ida slept at bedtime ok in the end? Sienna must be going through a growth spurt again or something as she was out like a light at bedtime (6.45pm).

So cute how much Ida loves her big girl bed and it's good you got her moved well before new bubba. I need to get Sienna a new bed, she's in the cotbed she had from when she was little but we've converted it to a bed. Yes we are lucky with space in our house but we had to compromise when we moved, as we used to live down south but could never afford a house of this size down there.

I've told hubby I've got a UTI to get him off my case about AF etc. I feel bad but I genuinely thought I had and now realise I'm fine :haha::thumbup:.

We're not finding out the sex either, we didn't with Sienna but did with the last baby when things started going wrong. I felt a bit weird when I knew it was a little girl, kept picturing Sienna as a baby and that made it harder. I think it's easier not knowing, plus love the excitement and because we didn't know what Sienna was going to be we have a lot of neutral new baby clothes. Randomly I've gone through Sienna's clothes today to pack a load up to make space and I can't believe how much stuff she has, it would be nice to have another girl to get use out of it all again. And it would be nice for her to have a little sister. I'd be equally happy with a boy too though (I hope ! :haha:).

We had the screening test with both the last 2 pregnancies, I guess we will again, not that it would change my opinion on having the baby or not but like you said sometimes it better to be prepared.:baby:

I hope you've had a nice day and aren't too tired today? Any new symptoms to report? I'm not overly tired but seem to have really dry skin around my mouth and oily skin elsewhere, I normally have really good skin bar when I'm pregnant and so it begins. No beautiful pregnancy glow here !!!:headspin:

Your lines look awesome by the way!!

xxxxx

Ooh let's see your tests from this morning! :happydance: I'm obsessed with testing too! I did a CB digital today and got 2-3 weeks! I hadn't had time to drink anything, and hadn't been to the loo for 3 hours, so thought - excellent testing conditions! :haha:

I have been getting this sharp pain if I stand up suddenly, is it round ligament pain do you think? My wireless bras arrived that I ordered online, but they don't fit properly, so I'll have to continue wearing my wired one and being in pain! :dohh: It's hard going bra shopping with a toddler in tow.

I would love another girl, I want Ida to play sweet games with her little sister. Every time I ask her though she says she wants a brother, and I have a feeling it is a boy! I would be happy either way, but have good memories of playing with my sister when I was little, so want Ida to have that too. I played with my brother too, but not so much.

Those ideas for telling OH sound really cute! I wish I told OH in an interesting way, rather than showing him a super faint line at every angle, and saying 'Can't you see it!?' :haha:

Today was exhausting because my sister dropped her three boys over my house while she went shopping! I'm pooped now! Also, this morning we went to the park to meet Ida's little friend. After the park, her little friend started to run towards the road, so I ran after her and grabbed her, holding her at arms length so she wouldn't kick my tummy! :haha: But I think I def overdid it today. How was your day? Xxxxx

Sorry mad busy weekend with OH's family. It was hectic but met a new arrival, another gorgeous little niece, Sienna wasn't all that interested in her bar when she was being fed or sucking on her dummy. She normally seems obsessed at my brother's but maybe she's more comfortable there.

Excellent news on the test being 2-3 weeks !!:thumbup::happydance::dance:

The last time I tested was Saturday, I officially decided it was time to quit for now. I also got a 2-3 weeks, so at least means the Thursday one was just too soon. I think this ties in with the dates, so I am officially going to go with a due date of 25th October for now. I think I'd like to do a VBAC this time, I had to have an emergency C section with Sienna after being in labour for 24 hours and getting to 10cm and pushing stage but her heart rate stopped completely, so it was a mad rush to get her out. Last time I was hoping for a VBAC too but was conscious of the low success rates so close to the last c-section, this time I should have more of a chance. I did deliver our little angel naturally, so I'm hoping I'd be able to do it again but with a full term baby.

Get hubby to look after Ida one weekend morning and go out on your own bra shopping. I did this a few months ago and spent 3 hours in Marks & Spencers just trying bra's on, was SO good to have the independence to do that without a child or husband waiting for you. I got some nice comfy bits as well and hubby pointed out how happy it made me for ages !!:smug:

I don't have a sister and still get jealous of other people's relationships with their sisters, I'd like to give Sienna what I didn't have. But equally, a boy would be exciting as it'd be so different. A healthy baby I guess is all we can really truly hope for.[-o<

I know what you mean about showing OH pregnancy test, that's exactly how I've done it in the past. It's crazy but I realised the other day this is my 10th pregnancy, I didn't think it in a sad way, I thought about it in a funny way with how much must I have spent on pregnancy tests in my lifetime already so far?!:wacko: This is what made me think I need to stop testing with this pregnancy. :laugh2:BUT... I've still got a cheeky digital one left (and numerous other tests) might use the digi end of this week.

Wow your Friday sounded really busy, aren't Friday's meant to be the start of the weekend?!:headspin: I had a chilled day with some work and some tidying and cleaning around the house. I had an orthodontist appointment too, I've got slightly wonky teeth, nothing major but enough for me to think I should do something. He suggested I get Invisalign, basically clear retainer type things that you change every 2 weeks, they move your teeth ever so slightly with each change. It takes around a year to 18 months. It's really expensive and although I can afford it I'm conscious I'm spending a lot at the moment, I'm self funding an MBA too (I don't like to take things too easy it would seem!). The MBA is ok, as I'll have to put it on hold to have baby etc, so I won't have to spend anymore on it whilst it's on hold. But not sure I should spend this tonne of money on my teeth. I'd have to brush my teeth everytime I ate anything and I remember how badly my gums bled during previous pregnancies. I had to tell the dentist I was pregnant and he said that didn't matter but I think he would say that, he wants my money ! Hubby thinks I should totally get my teeth done but he doesn't know about the little Bobbin still and also he'd have me at the plastic surgeon's getting a full overhaul given the chance !! Lucky I'm happy in my own skin !

So my NHS appointment came through, it's for 28th March, I'll be 10 weeks then. Now debating whether I should

a) move it to an earlier date
b) leave it and just wait it out
c) book a private scan for 7-8 weeks

I don't like internal scans and that's what's putting me off having one at 7-8 weeks. But if I did have one, at least I'd know if it was viable around then or not. What do you think?

The sharp pain you have sounds like a good sign, it's your uterus stretching I suspect. And the being exhausted is a good sign too. I've just had a burning in my lower back, I have a tilted uterus though, so suspect it's something to do with that. Otherwise nothing :shrug:, I'm officially due AF tomorrow (I know silly cycles).:wacko:

Have you got much on for this week? The weather's changed here, it's much warmer today xxxx

Attachments

• Tests 18-02-17.jpg
    Tests 18-02-17.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 4
Hi Aleeah! Congratulations on your new little neice! That's good that Sienna was excited about her having her milk and sucking on the dummy. Ida is just growing out of a naughty phase of saying 'I don't like the baby' whenever there is someone smaller or cuter than her. It's so embarrassing, she's doing it less now thankfully.

Great test progression! Yayyyy for the digital 2-3 weeks! :happydance: Here is my test from yesterday. I only have one digital left, which I'll do next weekend. Then I'll (try to) stop. :haha:

I think I'm due 26th October (day before my birthday and 3 days before Ida's!) as I ovulated on the 2nd February, but the midwives would say 20th October based on AF I guess. I am hoping to have a c-section, just because I had a terrible experience with labour ending in an emergency c-section and it would be nice to start looking after the baby without 3 days of exhaustion. I was so exhausted and drugged-up by the time Ida was born that I hardly remember her actual birth. I do like the idea of natural birth, but my sisters have both had their babies stuck during pushing resulting in a lot of tearing and cuts which scares me that I would have the same problem. :nope:

Two of my friends are expecting babies and are hoping for VBACs too. I'm just not brave enough! Though being sliced open for a c section isn't very nice either... it's so hard to decide!

I'm so sorry about your late term loss :hugs: that must have been so hard for you. This will be your rainbow baby for sure. Xxxxx

I think hold off the dental treatment until after pregnancy, my gums bleed during pregnancy too, and you could risk a gum infection if you keep aggravating them too frequently.

Yayyyy for 10 week scan! :happydance: I would hold out until 10 weeks or move it to 8 weeks if you can't wait?

I have a tilted uterus too! Although I'm not sure if that corrects itself after one pregnancy? It made it difficult for the sonographer to do measurements which was annoying.

This is our last week before our week off work starts! :happydance: We have a night booked at a hotel at the end of next week, and are staying a couple of nights at OH's parents.

I still need to ring the midwife team to make my first appointment. Will ring this afternoon I think. Would be nice to have a scan date to look forward to. :thumbup:

I decided to hold off buying maternity bras until after the scan, I thought I didn't want to tempt fate. I did buy myself some new trousers at the weekend, they won't last me long but they look nice (and are dark purple!)

How are you feeling? When is OH's birthday - do you see plan to tell him then? :happydance: xxxxxx

Attachments

• _20170219_193813.jpg
    _20170219_193813.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 14
Hey there !

I actually thought it was really cute that Ida says "I don't like the baby "!:flower: I can imagine it's less cute for you but I think it's sweet. It's weird how they pick up on phrases and then just latch onto them. Sienna keeps referring to me and OH in particular as hers, so "My Mama" and "My Daddy". Initially it was cute but now it's less cute, I guess they get territorial at this age, perfect for me and you looking to introduce another rivilary into the mix for them !!:wacko::haha: It's all good though, I was worried Sienna would end up a spoilt little sh1t of an only child :hissy:, so will be good to break that soon.

That test is A-Mazing !!! Like wow !!! I had a test like that with Sienna, I conceived her straight after a twin pregnancy miscarriage. I got given that classic advice of test again in 3 weeks time and the test should be negative, if not then something's been left behind. So I forgot to test 3 weeks later but tested around 5 weeks later as I had a recurrent miscarriage clinic appointment and thought that's the first thing they'll ask me. And it looked just like your test!! I posted on here and lots of people said the test was faulty :haha:. We were using contraception too :wacko:!! So your lines are beyond perfect for a sticky sticky sticky bean !!!

Agree with your due date and the midwives putting you at 20th October, that's the same as me. But because of the strangeness I had earlier on in the year I think they'll just use the 10 week scan as a good way of dating me (that's what the doc said to me on the phone). I basically had some issues with my pituitary gland end of last year, they suspected a tumour, so that was fun to deal with but thankfully I got the all clear and we didn't hang about to try as it made me realise I shouldn't put things off until I'm certain as I may regret it later on in life.

So sorry you had such a horrific labour, sounds really awful. I totally get the c-section next time decision, OH would much rather I had a c-section too. Our local hospital since Sienna was born has become a midwife led hospital so if I chose to have a c-section I'd have to travel much further to go to a bigger hospital for all my appointments. So for now I'm sticking with VBAC decision but I'm sure I'll get swayed closer to the time.

The tearing women end up going through scares me too, so many horror stories around and the chance of a success is lower after a c-section so it's definitely worth pondering. So lovely you've got 2 friends expecting again as well. I feel quite late to this pregnancy game, out of our antenatal friends, there was 7 in total only me and one other haven't had baby number 2 yet. I think it'll be a physically lonely journey for me here as since I had Sienna a lot of the groups etc I went to have closed down but all 3 of my SILs don't work, so I can always go stay with brothers etc during maternity leave and moan about the sleepless nights etc !!:haha:

I totally agree with your very good advice about the dentist, I'm going to put it on hold until I'm clear of baby hormones etc.:thumbup: And I also think you're right about leaving the scan till 10 weeks, there's no point in moving it earlier as I'll see a lot less and worry. I agreed with the doctor I wouldn't book a midwife appointment until after the scan. It's such a long appointment and for me it's then it all becomes real and I'd rather know it is real before having that appointment. Do let me know when your appointment is though and how you get on?

Very jealous of your week off, sounds fabulous!:dance: How are you feeling? I felt like symptoms hit me hard yesterday, I was attached to the sofa the whole evening, much to OH's annoyance. He thinks I'm coming down with his cold but I know it's just pregnancy congestion I always get. Do you ever get that? Have you had any more bleeding nose incidents?

I love the sound of your dark purple trousers!!:yipee: I always want to buy stuff with colour but bottle it. They'd be nice to brighten up any day I'm sure. I've got ASOS Premier, so free next day delivery on anything and free pick up returns. It's always useful for maternity clothes last minute etc so I'm hoping I'll get some use out of it. Sienna was born in June so I had lots of late maternity summer dresses but I guess this time I'll need more winter stuff. Plus I liked living in my maternity clothes for a bit after having her. I get you not wanting to tempt fate with the pregnancy bra's though, hopefully it won't be too long till you have your scan.

I'm sticking with telling OH on his birthday next week. We've got the afternoon of his birthday off work and are going out for a long lunch with Sienna. I decided to go for both ideas for now, I'll pick whichever one looks better. I'll post pics when they're complete, I ordered loads of stuff yesterday.

So weird I'm not officially due my AF until today, so after today I'm officially late.

When do you think you'll tell friends and close family? xxxxx

Thanks! I was pleased with that dark line too! :haha: I only have my digital left now which I think I'll use on Sunday maybe.

Neither of my pregnant friends know that I'm pregnant. I've actually been avoiding them because I find it too awkward not mentioning it! They both think that I decided to never have another child (because I did basically say that a few months ago). I tried to convince myself that one child is fine, and anymore would be too much stress. But then I got so broody! I wanted a pet, but OH wouldn't let me get one, so I said 'Well what about another baby?' and he said yes! :haha: Also, an old lady recently said to him that you should have more than one child, so that when you are gone they will have someone else to lean on. I want Ida to have a sibling to play games with and make good memories.

I told Ida last night that her little friend was going to have a baby brother or sister, and she said 'I want a baby brother or sister!' which I thought was really cute. :cloud9: Has Sienna said if she would like a brother or sister?

I don't really have much in the way of symptoms anymore weirdly, :shrug: my boobs are a lot less sore and I haven't had the nose bleed thing for over a week now. I hope it's not a bad sign! Even my stuffy nose isn't very stuffy anymore. I read back through my posts from when I was pregnant with Ida and I said the exact same thing, so I'm hoping all is well.

I'm LOVING your ticker! :happydance: Really mine should be 6 days less as well.

It's so exciting that you'll be telling OH soon, I can't wait to see the pics of your ideas and to hear how it all goes! :yipee:

I won't tell friends and family until after the scan. When do you plan on telling friends and family? I bought some pregnancy vitamin tablets at the pharmacy the other day and the girl who served me knows me from school. I was hoping she wouldn't comment on what I was buying (and be professional) but she said 'So are congratulations in order?' I said 'Yes, but no one knows yet'. I wish I said 'no, these are for my sister' but I'm so hopelessly honest. :dohh: She better not tell anyone.

Yayy that your AF is now officially late! xxxxxxx

Good job on saving the digital :thumbup:, I'm wondering if I should use mine on Saturday or Sunday or till next week so hubby can get involved.

It's so weird that you didn't want to have another child until recently. I felt the same way. Before Sienna I wanted to have a baby, I never thought about how many, I just knew I had so much love to give and I just needed to do this thing, I needed to become a Mum. It was a difficult road to get Sienna but from the moment she started kicking she was mine, all mine. No sharing with OH but all mine. I feel like she's absorbed all the love I give her and amplified it a billion times over. I genuinely still pinch myself everyday, I can't believe she's mine. She's more than perfect to me, she's the most amazing little person, more than I could ever have imagined. People asked me if I didn't want another because they wanted to know if I thought she was difficult and it'd put me off. But the simple truth was to me she was too perfect, there was no room for another.

OH desperately wanted to have another child, well he wants another 2 ! :haha: It's the first time I feel like I actually listened to someone, like really listened with an open heart. He didn't convince me as such, I just heard what he meant. And I'm beyond happy, I have those funny feelings of wanting this baby secret away from OH, not on my own this time though but to share with Sienna. I haven't explicitly told her, as learnt she has a huge mouth. But in my head I feel like I have, I imagine her playing with a friend for life. Sorry that's all a bit deep!!:wacko: Feeling emotional today, must be the hormones and one of the ladies from the other forum posted she thinks she's having a miscarriage or chemical and her story got me all sad for her.:sad2:

I still think it's really weird our worlds have collided like this again in this way. I know people have children all the time and then go onto to have second ones but this us thing there's so many similarities, I love it !:yipee:

So cute Ida said she wants a little bubba brother or sister !! She sounds like such a sweet little girl!!

I'm sure the no symptoms is a good thing, when I was pregnant with the twin pregnancy I had no fun crazy sickness, only proper symptom I've had with any pregnancy so far.

Feel free to gloss over and not read this if it's TMI !! :rofl::ignore:
I have the dreaded symptom I was hoping to avoid but it appears to have come earlier than normal.... constipation! No joke, we had a poo knife last time. I had to use it to cut my mahoosive poo's up before I flushed because EVERYTIME I went for a number 2 I blocked the toilet. No matter whose house or where I went. Can you imagine if I was randomly stopped by police and searched and they discovered this poo knife on me?!?!:loopy: I'll wait it out till 3 months and then see if the doc will give me anything to help.

Oh bummer about the girl behind the counter !!!:headspin: You think she'd have been discreet!!! I'm sure she's not allowed to tell anyone, so I'd not worry about that if I were you. But that is the stuff of nightmares. I don't know what notes they give you in Dorset but in Oxfordshire they have these big huge blue folders. They don't even fit in my biggest handbag, I was thinking if I don't tell hubby where am I going to hide the notes, in a suitcase?!?!:laugh2: I think most of the village knows when someone's pregnant as they must notice women hauling these huge blue files around.

Any new symptoms to report today? I'm still impatiently waiting for nephew to be born safely, he was due yesterday. I'll be over within a shot and can't wait to get more new baby cuddles in. I'm suddenly interested in newborns again :haha:

xxxx

Haha! Poo knife! :rofl: I got constipation when I was pregnant with Ida, and had to see the doctor because it was giving me bad tummy pains. I found drinking lots of water helped, and staying away from stodgy food like chips. I hope your constipation isn't so bad this time and that your poo knife can stay locked away! :haha: The worst thing for me when I was pregnant was trapped gas - it made me almost faint once because of the pain from it. I hope I don't have that so bad this time.

We get a white folder I think for our pregnancy notes, it's A4 and certainly wouldn't fit in my handbag. I'll have to tuck it into Ida's changing bag this time to hide it from prying eyes! I know what you mean, they aren't discreet at all. I also think pregnancy tests should be more discreet. I had to wrap mine up in two carrier bags to hide the packaging in case my family saw them in the cupboard!

I haven't had much in the way of symptoms for a couple of days. Feeling very tired, and very hungry. My boobs are a little tender and my nipples are very sore (noticed after pulling my towel on after my shower this morning - ouch!) Also, I have a mini bump! I've been trying to hide it under baggy jumpers, it's going to be tricky when I stay with OH's parents next week because my pyjamas show the bump off. Also, the bump is much bigger in the evening! I'll try to upload a pic of it soon. How about you? Have you got a little bump yet?

I worked my last day of work today before my week off. :happydance: It will be a relief to just chill out, I find it exhausting pretending to not be pregnant. My colleague is the husband of one of my friends that are pregnant, and he was talking about the baby today. I mentioned a few details about Ida's birth and he said 'I can see why you don't want another one!' and I was just thinking, 'I AM having another one!' But didn't say it of course. I wish I hadn't told so many people I planned to stop at one baby, it will make them all think this is an accident!

Was this the first month you tried? We tried the previous cycle too. But we didn't decide to TTC until I was basically ovulating then.

I have my midwife appointment for Tuesday. I remember from last time that it's quite pointless because all they do is tell you your due date, but at least they organise the 'booking in' appointment, which I think needs to be before 10 weeks for certain blood tests. Have you got a date for your booking in appointment yet?

How is your week going? Xxxxxx

I know so crazy about having a poo knife :wacko::haha: OH LOVES to tell EVERYONE about it, like literally anyone that cares to listen. He likes embarrassing me.:blush: I've tried drinking tonnes of water, prune juice, apple juice, anything anyone suggests but I've come to realise it's just what happens with me. In all fairness they wanted to operate after Sienna, it was a bit of a mess down there but I didn't want them to and it only got worse with the last pregnancy, so have resigned to requiring a knife and this happening everytime. I will get it fixed after this baby though.

Oh not good about the trapped gas, I can imagine that being really painful too.

Good idea about hiding the notes in Ida's changing bag!:thumbup: Will you take her to your appointments? I was thinking I'd love to take Sienna along, I think she'd find it all fascinating but I'm going to lay off taking her until I know it's all ok.

Nothing seems discreet pregnancy related and yet they tell you to keep it quiet for the first 3 months and then package everything in bright colours and huge boxes, you're so right about the pregnancy tests being so indiscreet too.:wacko:

I'm with you on the hunger front, it's almost crippling, I'm thinking about what I'm going to eat next before I've finshed what I'm eating now !!:haha: I did weigh myself expecting to have put on some weight but I'm the same as I was a few months back. So cute you have a mini bump!:happydance: It's mad crazy how quickly it shows second time around, I was pretty much showing straight away and for sure felt kicks at around 14 weeks. Considering it took till 19 weeks with Sienna I found it strange I could feel so much so early on.:wacko: I don't have a bump yet, if anything I look slimmer than I'm used to but that might be because my boobs for sure have got bigger. Something I thought might not happen this time, it didn't with Sienna so much or the last baby but did with some of the others.

I'm so jealous of your week off ! I'm sure you'll enjoy every second of it. I can imagine it's awkward at work, I rarely have to see or talk to anyone at work, so I find it easier to stay under the radar and then turn up with bump one day. I did that last time and a lot of people still didn't realise I was expecting, I was wearing a skater dress and was around 5 months pregnant but I guess the dress hid it well.

I hate it when people mention the birth and say you wouldn't want to do that again!:gun: I always want to say well actually yes I do, I'd go through worse to know my daughter was safely in this world. I'm with you on wish I hadn't told so many people I didn't want to have another one. OH was literally going around and telling anyone and everyone he wanted to try again in a bid to change my mind but all it did was make me aggressively say no chance. Now I feel like everyone's going to think I was pushed into it by him, when in fact he'd dropped it completely and it was me that turned to him and said I'm as 100% sure as I possibly can be I want this. Why else would I spend a fortune on ovulation tests and take my prenatals etc ready for this?!:headspin: This was in fact our first month trying, we went skiing last month and I was hoping I wouldn't ovulate whilst away as Sienna was in our room too and I didn't want to feel pressured but luckily I ovulated after we got back. I'm still surprised, I shouldn't be, OH has 100% record of always delivering month 1, it's me that seems to fail us :nope:. I'm loving laughing at him for not delivering this month though, I can tell it annoys him !!! He's going to be so peeved with me when I tell him I've been pulling his leg :rofl:.

I think we tend to just have a booking in appointment only here. It lasts a few hours and they take all sorts of pointless details from you. I'm reserved with this sort of stuff though, I normally don't have a booking in appointment until I have at least 1 scan under my belt, with Sienna I didn't have it until I was 14 weeks (I still had lots of scans but arranged those directly with the hospital). I spoke to my GP and he said I can book in for the booking in appointment whenever I feel comfortable. I think I'm going to wait to speak to Will but try and get it for early April after my 10 week scan.

I decided I couldn't wait for my nephew to arrive any longer, so I've camped at my brother's house and left Sienna at home with hubby. I think we all needed some breathing space, hubby was taking Sienna's clingyness to me personally, and Sienna was being super clingy after me having her so much last week. I think a few days together on their own will do them good.

One of my biggest symptoms at the moment is rage !!:growlmad: I'm so angry with OH all the time!! I guess him not knowing is not helping but he keeps telling me to do this and that telling me I'm being lazy if I sit and watch TV in the evenings (I normally can't sit still so end up ironing etc). And I just want to punch him ALL the time now. It's nice to get away, be stress free and spend some time with my nieces and then I can go back and finish planning hubby's big surprise reveal and then do it and it's over, he's on board too.

Hope you have a lovely break :hugs: xxxx

I have been snappy too! It was worst last week though, I was so crabby! I felt bad for OH as he has been really kind and helpful.

Ida was so fussy tonight and wouldn't even try the chicken casserole I made for dinner. :growlmad: All she seems to eat at the moment are sausages or roast dinners. Is Sienna going through a fussy phase? It drove me mad that Ida wouldn't even try it!

I was so tempted to do my digital today, but really I am only just 5 weeks today so I don't know if it would say 3+ yet. I'll wait until Saturday or Sunday I think.

I wonder if I can just make a booking in appointment instead. :coffee: Perhaps I'll ring tomorrow to check, because it's annoying walking all the way to the doctors to just be told my due date that I already know. :dohh:

Time is going very slowly, I want to get to 12 weeks! Will you be taking the full year for maternity leave? We were thinking about sharing the maternity leave so OH can have a couple of months off work maybe. You can take it in blocks together now I think, so if OH and I both had two months together then it would just mean I have to go back to work two months earlier.

I hope your nephew arrives soon! :happydance: That's exciting! Has your SIL's due date gone passed now? Xxxxxxx

Oh and here is my mini bump photo! My new trousers are already a little too tight! :dohh: xxxx

Attachments

• _20170223_202941.jpg
    _20170223_202941.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 9
YOUR BUMP IS SO CUTE!! I love how you're showing already !!! I've no idea how you're going to keep it hidden though, it's very much a baby bump :baby:

I'm actually relieved you said you've been snappy too ! I thought it was just me these days and maybe not even pregnancy related. :haha: Oddly though I'm loving Sienna more, I guess you start thinking my days as only your mummy are now outnumbered so I best get all my cuddles in! I'm feeling so guilty about leaving her behind now, apparently she's been a mare for OH, she's potty trained but decided to pee on the floor on what he said was on purpose. She NEVER does that !! :wacko:

I guess it's normally for them to get fussy at this age, I feel like they've learnt they can have an opinion and love exercising that right. It's painful. One of nieces is 1 years old and the cuddliest little girl, listens to everything and is just a dream. I miss my Bobbin being like that !! :haha:

Exciting that the digital is impending !!:happydance: I didn't bring it with me and no idea what time I'll be home tomorrow so earliest I could do it is Sunday but still toying with keeping it to do with hubby.

So lovely you're talking of sharing the leave, I'd love to do that. I think OH says he'd love to but I'm not so sure he means it. When it comes down to it he freaks out, plus he's just been promoted at work, so won't work out for him I don't think. I would love it if he did though. Knowing my luck I'll end up with another breast feeding monster and won't be able to share it anyway. I took off 9 months with Sienna, I think I'd like to take a year off this time but I do get itchy feet about going back to work when I've been off a while. I'll have the MBA to keep me busy too, so I might not go back as quickly as last time and I'm unlikely to go back full time. I regret going back full time last time and tried to go part time this time last year but was told I'd have to change roles to do that and be office based, so decided to stay full time but work from home.

Getting to 12 weeks seems so ridiculous doesn't it?!:wacko::wacko::wacko: I suppose because both our pregnancies were planned we had hopes and expectations way before conception etc, so in all honesty I feel like I've been pregnant for months and months already :haha:.

Nephew isn't going to make an appearance whilst I'm here I don't think. So ANNOYING ! I won't be able to get back for at least a week if not 2 weeks :growlmad:.

How's your break going? Were you hit with the winds from Doris yesterday?? Like wow !! The drive down for me was CR-A-ZEEEE!!!

xxxx

Aww that's a shame that your nephew won't be born in time for your stay. Is your SIL overdue yet?

Ida missed her nap today and was a pickle all afternoon! Normally I take her out in the pushchair for a nap if she doesn't sleep in her bed, but I didn't have the energy today.

I did my digital! I couldn't wait any longer! :haha: It was 3+ which brightened up my exhausting afternoon. :happydance:

I know what you mean about the time seeming so much longer because of the planning and ttc. Also it makes it worse being almost a week behind the midwives dates!

OH doesn't start his time off until Saturday afternoon, so at the moment it doesn't feel like a break. But not long now! I rang the doctor and they said I don't need an appointment before my booking in appointment, so they gave me the midwives number so I can register. Which is much easier! :thumbup:

That's good that Sienna is potty trained! Oh no about weeing on the floor on purpose though, hopefully it's just a one-off, probably in protest that mummy is away.

We didn't even leave the house yesterday so didn't feel the effects of Doris! :haha: I made sure we went to the park today to enjoy the sunshine, it feels lovely and spring like lately.

Are you having a nice time staying at your brother's house? Have a lovely weekend! Xxxx

Attachments

• _20170224_160349.jpg
    _20170224_160349.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh