Our early Christmas present!

Loobs

Baking #2!
Reaction score
Thought I'd never get here!

I got my BFP this morning at 10DPO. Tested so early only because my temp shot up!

This was our 8th cycle TTC so I really began to think it was never going to happen.

Feels so surreal!!

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 66
Congratulations! What a lovely start to Christmas!

Congratulations on your crimbo BFP x

Thanks for your kind wishes ladies.

Congrats Pregnot! X

It definitely doesn't seem real! It's an odd feeling! X

Congrats was there anything you did differently this cycle?

I just got bfp too, pregnancy buddies! Isnt it neat its at the holidays? Congrats hope to see you post soon when you know if its a boy or girl, I think we're a few weeks a way on that though, I am a bran new mom to be are you?

Thanks for all your kind wishes girls!

Mom2sam - we done the BD more than any cycle previously. We managed every 2nd day since AF finished then we done CD14, 15, 16 and 17, with ovulation on CD17. I knew I had ovulated that day, or even slightly earlier than that so we stopped the every day BD. It must have worked! We also used preseed, but just on the outside of the lady garden :haha:

Alikat - congrats to you too! It's so exciting, a lovely Christmas present! We have decided that we won't be finding out the sex of the baby before birth - team yellow for us! I've been pregnant once before, however sadly ended in miscarriage at 9 weeks. I'll feel more comfortable once I've missed my period and I'll feel even better when we get past the 9 week mark

x

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Even though I want to know before birth, I really want neutral colors for the baby anyways, I love stuff I've seen in cream and like a light olive greenish. I hope things go better for you this time and all is smooth sailing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->