Our happy mishap - surprise pregnancy!!

RandaPanda

Reaction score
Hi there :) After a hiatus, I'm just reintroducing myself!

I'm still surprised to be back here, but as a result of DH and I throwing caution to the wind ONCE near ovulation since our son was born 14 months ago, here I am! We were planning to start trying again in the summer, so this is a little earlier than we expected, but we're very happy...oh, and DH is absolutely convinced we're having twins, which is giving me a mild panic attack :haha:

I'm looking forward to chatting with you ladies over the next several months (this group was a lifesaver last pregnancy when we lived overseas and I didn't tell anyone back home I was pregnant for the first 4.5 months!) Wishing everyone a happy and healthy pregnancy!

Attachments

• 12696506_10156519368800553_1796948395_o.jpg
    12696506_10156519368800553_1796948395_o.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 31
Congratulations!!

Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months xxx

Haha they really meant it when they told us it only takes one time in school, because that's what happened to us too! No protection one time and boom, pregnant. Congratulations! :)

Thank you! You as well, FayDanielle :)

hellojello - right?!? Congrats to you too - not much longer now?

Congratulations, our ds3 was a happy surprise too but wouldn't be without him now!

Huge congratulations to you... we have a long exciting times ahead :) x

Welcome back! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months.

Congratulations and welcome back. You would of been pregnant at the same time as me last time, my daughter is almost 15 months old. We got our second surprise back in December. Wasnt planned and was a complete shock. Good luck, I hope it's a happy healthy 9 months for you x

Congratulations and welcome back. You would of been pregnant at the same time as me last time, my daughter is almost 15 months old. We got our second surprise back in December. Wasnt planned and was a complete shock. Good luck, I hope it's a happy healthy 9 months for you x

Hi Vicky! Yes, I knew your name looked familiar :) My son is 14 months + 1 week now.

Excited to be on the pregnancy journey with you again!

I remember you!
I had my daughter 14 months ago too. This is a big surprise as I was temping and we were pulling out. So I guess one got away! Lol
We were shooting for a three year gap this time but we're getting 21 months.
Hubby hoped for twins but there's only one. Thankfully!

Hi Vicky! Yes, I knew your name looked familiar :) My son is 14 months + 1 week now.

Have you just changed your name back to your old name? Or am I going crazy lol. Your name is also familiar. Crazy how people are back at the same time, I've noticed a few familiar names. My daughter is 14 months + 2 weeks (I think lol) she will be 15 months on 23rd. I'm 12 weeks tomorrow so I'll be heading into second trimester soon even though I really don't feel ready to move on yet. Good luck with your pregnancy xx

I remember you!
I had my daughter 14 months ago too. This is a big surprise as I was temping and we were pulling out. So I guess one got away! Lol
We were shooting for a three year gap this time but we're getting 21 months.
Hubby hoped for twins but there's only one. Thankfully!

Hey! I remember you as well :) Congratulations on the one that got away! :haha: Glad to be in here again with you!

Have you just changed your name back to your old name? Or am I going crazy lol. Your name is also familiar. Crazy how people are back at the same time, I've noticed a few familiar names. My daughter is 14 months + 2 weeks (I think lol) she will be 15 months on 23rd. I'm 12 weeks tomorrow so I'll be heading into second trimester soon even though I really don't feel ready to move on yet. Good luck with your pregnancy xx

Same name, but different picture (and my location used to say China!)
Congrats on passing the first trimester hump! I'm really anxious to get into second trimester, or at least to hear a heartbeat and get an ultrasound!

Hello again RandaPanda! Last time we chatted you were in China and trying vitex and progesterone cream like I had! This time we got our bfp's within a week of each other...very exciting! Glad to see a familiar face and h&h 9 months:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->