Our journey making 3 to 4 - single again! now it's just me and my little boy.

That's where eBay is a life saver because frer on there are soooooo much cheaper x

Boots is good because it does bogof but frer on eBay are £6.59 for two and Ics are £1.99 for 10 :) xx

I get mine off amazon. Last batch I got a pack of 30 OPKs and 20 HPTs, so you look restrained next to me! I've not ordered my FRERs yet.

I'm getting a little obsessive with testing now and it's actually bogging me down. I still don't think it's been long enough since the MC for a bfp, but I'm still testing. I need to stop!!!

Still haven't ovulated yet :-( xxx

Morning ladies. I am in agony today :-( I think AF is on it's way. I did had a period type bleed before but I can imagine that after the MC my body wanted rid of everything in my system. It's been two weeks since that so maybe that's what is coming... Either that or implanting pain but this feels sooooo much like AF - plus, all I want is chocolate!!!

Today at 10am I have to go to a company called cafcas about the visitation on Harvey from his biological father. Cut a long story short he currently see's Harvey for two hours a week supervised by my mum. He wants it unsupervised.... And I am saying no. So no cafcas have to get involved and fine out what the best interest of the child is and how it can progress. Ugh, like I want to do this on my day off :-(

Hope everyone is well xxx

Fx AF doesn't show Hun.

My friend went through that company with her girls. I hope you get what you are hoping for, wishing you lots of luck xx

It went better then I thought, it was mainly about what my concerns are and how I want it progress. I guess we'll just have to see how things go.

I guess the way I have to see it is that if this 4hrs at his mum and dads house does go ahead then that gives me 4hrs dedicated time with the new baby when it comes. But at the same time I am so scared for Harvey and how he'll take meeting new family members and putting him in a new situation. Uh, can't bare the thought of it!!

Tummy pains have gone now, I'm starting to get a few similar symptoms that I had last time I was expecting. I seem to want to go to the loo (number 2 sorry for tmi) everyday which is unlike me, also the intermittent AF pains I had last time.

Still no positive ovulation test or pregnancy test. Onwards and upwards right? Lol

How are you amy? Any symptoms?! Xxx

Glad it went better than you thought and hope AF stays away.

I'm glad it all went well Hun I'm sure Harvey will be fine with new family member, their tougher than you think these little ones ;)

Fx that the evil witch stays away!!

Not that many symptoms apart from sore bbs. Xx

Hey l - Harvey slept today!!! How about your young man? Did he nap today?! Xx

Yes he's napped the last 3 days! He had a temp this morning and he napped for 2 hours 40 mins today. I tries to wake him after 2 hours but he just rolled over and went back to sleep.

Curry night tonight - awwwww was so lush!!!!

https://i61.tinypic.com/281h8np.jpg
Think I have finally started getting progression with opk. Last one was done at 5.30pm and the first 3 are yesterday's ones at fmu, 2 and 4pm xx

Morning ladies...

https://i58.tinypic.com/98wyds.jpg

So I got this this morning, a very strong opk and a pregnancy test. When you look at the pregnancy test there is in fact a line present. I only know because when I used to test with my other pregnancy I had very similar looking tests...

https://i58.tinypic.com/1492ott.jpg
These were from my other pregnancy in March, which resulted in a MC :-(

So I did a frer...
https://i62.tinypic.com/i2ow9g.jpg

Now I know it's very hard to see a line but then again it's still very early to determine a pregnancy. My first unprotected Sex was 18th march (last Friday) but because I saw it in the IC I cannot be sure. I'm going to wait a few more days before I test again.

What do you think girls?? X

Steffy.... I could be going crazy here but I swear I see a line on that FRER.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->