Our journey making 3 to 4 - single again! now it's just me and my little boy.

Yes I'm hoping your going to be joining me over In first tri soon xx

https://i61.tinypic.com/20r1ax5.jpg

Ovulation tests today. Don't think I have had a peak yet. Tracker is saying Friday, secretly hoping it comes quicker xx

I have started stocking up on pregnancy tests, how sad am I? I found eBay sell frer and clearblue digis at a very good price.

So far I have;
2 x tesco tests
3 x frer
1 x IC
Debating on ordering a clearblue digital too.

Am I jinxing it?? Xz

No because last time we had two private scans and the scans showed healthy hb but we miscarried :( so we're not doing that this time xx

Aw okay. I understand, it builds your hopes up thinking that the baby is fine doesn't it?

Well what a night! I thought that waking up every hour of the night was a phase newborns went through. Not 2 year old boys. He is so poorly, it's not that he is sick but he has has a terrible chest infection for a few weeks now and it just seems to keep getting worse. All he wants to do at the moment is sleep, drink from his bottle and watch the ipad. His energetic behaviours has diminished. Poor bean :-( doctors appointment at 9am, I'll be annoyed if they just give him amoxicillin again.

How you feeling this morning amy?

L - how have you been? Not heard from you in a while? Xx

Oh no the poor little thing :( it's awful when they are poorly isn't it, let us know how you get on at the docs. Hope they give you something to perk him up :)

I'm ok today thanks it still doesn't feel real, I woke up this morning thinking " I'm actually pregnant!!" :haha:

Xx

Well it would appear that Harvey 'May' have a mild form of sleep aptnia. His heart isn't working to full capacity as they checked on an ECG. So I need to get one of those angel care mats to put in his bed to make sure he is moving through the night and nothing is going on, he seems to be struggling to breathe at night. He uses a blue inhaler at the moment, if he is still struggling they are going to put him on a brown one next week.

Harvey is none the wiser, but now I am terrified.

Aww bless you, it'll probably feel that way for a while now, or at least until your 12 week scan haha xxx

Oh my goodness how frightening for you!!! You must be terrified :( poor Harvey but at least he doesn't really understand what is going on xxx

Yes I am very blessed that Harvey is still young so he doesn't know what is going on. He is fast asleep having a nap at the moment and you can hear him wheeze and try really hard when he is asleep. When he is awake it's morning, it just doesn't bother him. Just the most unusual thing ever.

Had to keep Harvey out of nursery today because of the docs and he isn't well, so apart from looking after him I have managed to get some house work done. Been meaning to get my conservatory doors cleaned for ages because of Harvey's little grubby fingers on them... Finally they are clean.

So when are you going to tell work Hun?? Or are you going to wait for scan? Xx

It's great when you can get the housework done isn't it, I've been doing the same today, cbeebies can be a life saver when I need to get things done :haha:

I hope Harvey starts to feel better soon. Xx

I'm not telling them yet, waiting till our scan, I'm supposed to be starting a course in September too so I'm I'm a tricky situation, but the most important thing to me right now is getting my take home baby :) so the course may have to wait xxx

Hi ladies, just caught up.

Congrats Amy!!!

Not a lot happening with me. I'm on CD7 so starting SMEP tomorrow. LO is being a pain in the neck. He either had no nap is exhausted all afternoon and wakes up in the night or he naps and then wakes up at 5am. He's upstairs at the moment pulling all his books off his shelf instead of napping. At least he's quiet so I can drink a cup of tea in peace. Play groups start again tomorrow so I'm hoping that'll get him back into a routine that it can live with!

Thanks button. Xx

I can't wait for the kids to get back to normality it really does tire you out when there at home all day driving you crazy doesn't it :haha:

It does when he's in a bad mood because he's tired.

Bless you L... I hope he manages to get sleep. Our boys are only a day apart and I know that my Harvey wouldn't cope without a sleep. He's been asleep since 12.30pm and still going strong. He always has been a wonderful sleeper, which is why all this waking up in the night business is completely abnormal for him.

Harvey and I were meant to return to work today but because of last night I didn't want to risk him going into nursery and feeling unwell or struggling for breath. So kept him off. I'll be back to work Thursday - feel like I have cheated this week, 1 day week :-S ops!

I know what you mean about the course Hun. Last year I was very poorly and I was in a wheelchair for 6 months as I lost the use of my left leg after an injury. Because of my job I had to take a lot of time off sick. Anyway... I had JUST started my nvq level 2 in childcare when I went off sick. Luckily they were able to put me on a learning break and I am now just waiting to return back to the course. Ironically I am now TTC but like you said, you want your take home baby and don't let the fear of loosing out stress you out. The course can out you on a learning break I am sure. We all have things going on in our lives.

L - good luck with your cycle this month. Did the witch get you then?

So far I am up to date with housework, but I'm terrible. I always find something to do - hubby's going to be annoyed I moved his surround sound system but personally I could see the darn thing falling off the unit it was on. Scares the life out of me!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->