Our journey making 3 to 4 - single again! now it's just me and my little boy.

See I think I do too but I think it's still too early as I'm on CD15, I have been doing ovulation tests but have been getting faint lines so no positives. But this happened last time. I didn't actually get pregnant from my ovulation date, which as we all know is still possible. It's been 8 days since unprotected sex started so it's still possible to get pregnant straight away... I'll just have to keep testing now lol cx

I think I can see a line on one of the ICs but I'm on my phone so not much help.

https://i59.tinypic.com/282oxnm.jpg

Oh well, on another note I got my positive ovulation test and had nooky this morning :) the idea of having to wait 2 weeks now scares me... Haha, in such a POASaholic!! Xx

Last cycle...

Implant removed on the 19th February.
March 5th (2 weeks) first positive ovulation test
Match 11th (6 days) slight bfp on an IC
March 18th (6 days) bfp on a frer

So... Taking that into considering I am going to ignore today's pregnancy tests and begin testing as of next week.
Either that or I wait two weeks... Ha! That's never gonna happen :p

Due to test on 10th May 2014 if nothing happens before then. Make sure I hold out until then ladies!! Lol xx

Crazy... It's a month today we lost our first baby :-(

Still thinking of you little peanut Perrin xx

I have been in agony today :-( loads of pain, bloating in my ovary area. I don't remember what ovulation pains feels like... But still getting posistive ovulation tests so that must be it? X

Well now officially in the two week wait. Ovulation tests have started going faint now which is great. Unfortunately it was a rather pitiful attempt from my hubby this month as he was feeling under the weather from work and such :-( but let's hope we caught that egg on the 26th of the month.

Harvey have us another scare last night with his breathing. He started screaming again in his sleep and then stopped breathing again. It's just awful. They cannot diagnose asthma until he is 5 years old but I think it's obvious that he has asthma. He now has a brown inhaler to take in morning and night.

Hope you are all well. Xx

Poor Harvey.

I'm still in the run up to OV. Getting faint lines on OPK, hoping they get a bit darker soon as I normally OV in CD16.

Right girls I need alone advice...

I am becoming obsessive. I peaked ovulation at the weekend and I have tested about 6 times. It's like I am desperate to see that bfp which I am... But it's ruling my life, wrecking my mood and in some ways it's ruining my friendships and relationship with hubby because it's all I am talking about.

Just bought 30 Ics on eBay and 2 frer tests and they are in the post... All my other pregnancy tests are used and of course bfn.

What can I do? I need to focus on something else that isn't TTC. I wanted to NTNP to begin with anyway but it seems I have gone onto TTC and become obsessive. I need to stop.

Should I give my tests to hubby when they come in the post? Xx

When they turn up put the envelope away somewhere without opening it. I get the same after OV though.

Oh Hun, it can and mostly is an obsession, it was with me but just remember you will get that BFP weather it's next week or in a few months, don't lose hope it will happen soon. I agree pass them to hubby and tell him not to give them to you, and wait to test as hard as it is, you must do it :hugs: try do something different instead of reaching for the tests, like go for a walk or something to take your mind off the situation.

TTC is a very emotional rollercoaster and I think it is really hard to not get obsessed, although we must try, because like you say it can end up taking over our lives xx

Evening ladies. Hope you are both very well.

Firstly... Look what arrived in the post today.

https://i58.tinypic.com/2e1wq2s.jpg

Harvey and I won a competition when we went to cadbury world last time. I took a photo of him fast asleep and curled up with his Cadbury parrot, tagged cadbury world and didn't realise I had then entered that photo into a competition to win a hamper. I was shocked when I got a message on Facebook saying I had won... Look at what I got! Yummmmmmy!!

Secondly, Harvey's broken his stairgate on his bedroom door. I'm now going to be paranoid overnight invade he decided still for a midnight stroll.

Thirdly.

https://i61.tinypic.com/t62ve8.jpg

Only 5dpo but I remember last time that I did not conceive on ovulation. So was wondering if I might be showing early? But these tests look the same as my last tests did.

Holding back on frer - don't mind obsessing over Ics as they are cheaper lol xxx

Ooh great prize and promising hpts, good day for you!

I got a positive OPK yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->