Our journey making 3 to 4 - single again! now it's just me and my little boy.

P.s -Amy: Harvey won't watch cebeebies, he will only watch thomas and raa raa. I usually have to put a DVD of it on to keep him quiet lol... Oh!! That or monsters inc and despicable me have xx

Poor Harvey, hope he's ok.

Yeah the witch got me last week, at least everything is back to normal quickly.

LO hasn't slept yet, at the moment he's reciting the alphabet!

Bless. Does he have a bottle or anything? Harvey sleeps with a bottle and then if he really struggles he has the ipad in bed with him... Not ideal I know but that's how we roll lol! Xx

No he just has his dummy and his dolls and his frog. I can hear him running around his room. He's happy so I'm not too worried. We've had a few non napping phases and he's always gone back to sleeping.

Bless him, little monkey! Yes Harvey has done the same. Sometimes I just leave him to it because I can hear him having a great time in his room... One thing I am happy about is that Harvey doesn't trash his room like he used to! Before he would take all his toys out and throw it around his room, out the door, over the stairgate - everywhere. It used to take me ages to tidy it, Harvey is like me now. He likes his room tidy - although he does lim to take all of his books of the shelf and throw them on the floor. Nothing else, he just doesn't want them on the self lol!!

He woke up at 2.30 (2hrs sleep) and we just made dinner and he has a snack. Now he is roaming around the house on his scooter.

I'll show you the result of my 2hrs deep cleaning lol!

Pictures coming xx

Could be cleaner in my opinion haha... I am my own worst critic :p

https://i58.tinypic.com/16ay3iu.jpg

Just in case your interested seeing what our upstairs looks like! We have a 3 bedroom house x

Well L it looks like your young man rubbed off on Harvey as it is now his day not to sleep! He's been in his room for an hour and he just keeps refusing to sleep... This is my last attempt now and if it doesn't work I'll have to get him up.

I lost 6lb at slimming world today. I have decided I am going to set myself a few goals for the month of May - bfp or not I want to stick to healthy eating.

1) loose another 10lbs this month. This will take my total loss to 1st.
2) get slimmer of the week at least once

Yeah just two goals but hopefully I'll be able to do them.

Still not got a positive ovulation test yet :-(

How are you l and any? X

Wow that's great well done :)

I'm good thank you just tired today so relaxing indoors how are you. Xx

Urgh! Children love to scare you don't they??? I caught Harvey dragging his new scooter up stairs to his bedroom and I started walking towards him and before I knew he he tripped over the scooter and fell down the stairs. Time just stood still!! I managed to catch him, but he has caught his forehead and corner of his eye on the carpet and it's bruised. Poor mite! He's such a date devil.

We are now sitting watching 'the lorax' another one of Harvey's favourite films. Got to be the singing?!?! Lol.

Xx

My LO napped today, maybe him and Harvey are taking turns! Had our first playgroup after the Easter holidays today, so nice being back in our normal routine.

It's CD8 for me today so starting SMEP.

As bless. Glad he had a sleep today, I'll bet he feels better off for it haha. How long does playgroup last for hun? Did you get much done?

Hubby and I did an entitlements check today. As he is now on a much lower income we thought we would have a look and see what help we could get. So just as a random thought, we thought we would check the calculations to see what we would get if I decided to become a SAHM (I only went back to work when Harvey was 12 weeks old because Harvey's biological dad buggered off and has never paid me a penny or helped out with anything for Harvey) and guess what?? We would actually be better off financially if I did give up work!!! Awful isn't it? No wonder so many women choose not to go back to work! Hubby and I already agree that I won't be returning to work after we have our 2nd baby. But I will wait until then so I can get smp.

Just makes me angry because I feel like I am slaving away for nothing, my wages pay for Harvey's childcare and a food shop... That's it at the moment. Makes me feel sad :-( xxx

It's a playgroup that I take him to so I just sit around chatting, drinking tea and eating biscuits while he plays. He doesn't do any playgroups without me, hence the reason I need him to nap!

I hope you get to be a SAHM when you have number 2. I love being a SAHM.

Oh gosh steffy that is just rubbish, I think I'm going to be doing the same because once this little ones born I don't want to miss out ( I stayed at home with my daughter until she was two.

I hope you get to be a stay at home mummy :)

https://i60.tinypic.com/35aomk5.jpg

Obsessed much? Me? Never!!! :p xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"