Our journey making 3 to 4 - single again! now it's just me and my little boy.

Oh yes you just reminded me my dads doing a Easter hunt for the kids on Sunday hehe.

The weathers beautiful here too I'm feeling summer coming along now, I'm trying to lose some pounds before the hot weather but it's proving difficult :haha:

Aw he looks so cute on his scooter, Ashley just tries to sit down on the bit where his feet are supposed to go.

My initial is L, rather not put my name on the 'net OH wouldn't be happy! The user name thing made me smile though. I got some pet rats from a rescue centre, years ago, a mummy and two babies. For some reason we just ended up calling the mummy one mummy rat all the time and never properly naming her, so embarrassing when we took her to the vets!

I love rats I've had seven in the past nine years. I dislike the wild ones though. Yak.

I like domestic rats l I don't like wild rats that run across my feet when I am walking through town... Ew ew ew ew!!

I know what you mean Hun, I have been doing slimming world for a while now and I am now heavier then when I started. I have terrible self control, but I need to loose weight! I weigh 17st, I'm not a skinny girl :-( xxx

I haven't had any since before TTC number one, I'll wait until LO is older before getting more. There's a wild one living in the park I keep spotting, he's really cute!

There cute but wild ones freak me out. I'm the same I literally have no self control, I'm 11st 5lb but I'm only 5 ft I can't keep away from the treats and even when I buy healthy snacks I eat them all :haha:

I say self control and I have just spent £30 on Easter eggs... When did waster become so darn complicating??? Lol xxx

Well I've had a good morning took LO to a free playgroup and they did an Easter egg hunt and gave everyone a Lindt hazelnut bunny at the end... And Ashley doesn't like chocolate so all for me!

Harvey has had an Easter egg hunt and Easter bonnet parade at nursery...

Yup... PICTURE ALERT!!

https://i60.tinypic.com/8y5jkp.jpg

Sounds as though you ladies have had fun today, all I've done is clean and do the washing oh and do the food shop :haha:

Good day today :) spent most of the day on time out doing childrens books. So it was chilled :)

Plus I got an Easter egg from work :) lol. Xx

Tested this morning bfn. My boobs are killing though, what is going on, I swore today AF was on her way but went to the loo and nope she's not here xx

Uh! Need to rant...

Asked two weeks ago and reminded last week Harvey's biological father that he was seeing Harvey on Good Friday this week (tomorrow) as mum is away this weekend and so are we for Easter. Normally he see's him on a Saturday. He is now kicking off saying that there is nothing for him to do with him and he never has enough money to do anything! Mum has text him 4 times this week without any acknowledgement of receiving the texts. It's now 9.30 and WE had to call him to make sure he was still meeting my mum and Harvey tomorrow for a couple of hours... He said yes and started moaning it was Good Friday.

FML!!! He took me to court, put me and my hubby under countless stress, aggravation and solicitors costs for him to not get I contact and moan about is changing the day.... AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, rant over. Haha.

Hmmmm, could it still be early for testing Hun? I hope that bfp shows up soon. I don't think we're going to try this month now, but wait for next AF to arrive. But we'll see what happens xxxx

Oh my god steffy that's terrible!!! He sounds like an idiot I'm sorry, poor Harvey doesn't deserve that, how can they be nothing for him to do?? There's parks, walks, Easter egg hunt (if money's a problem) or if not then what about McDonald's or something. Sounds to me like he's just making excuses :(

Hope you manage to sort it all out Hun.

Why aren't you trying this month? I'm sorry to hear that. Xx

Yes it all got sorted. He is just an idiot, fully stop!

Well we woke up this morning before Harvey woke and we ended up dtd, but when I said to hubby did you want to use anything he said 'no, let's just go for it.' So I guess that means we are trying? Not sure... Haven't tested to see if test is negative yet. But it was virtually invisible on Wednesday.

Xxx

Just tested now, still a very faint posistive so I wouldn't class us as TTC until that test is negative. So frustrating. :-( xxx

Oh how annoying for you, hope it's negative soon. Is there any chance you might be pregnant again? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->