Our journey making 3 to 4 - single again! now it's just me and my little boy.

No Hun. Since the MC we have always been using condoms, today was the first time not using anything.

I guess there is always a chance, but the tests are still getting fainter, not darker.

Wish I was :-( I would be about 8 weeks now xx

I'm sorry :hugs: it's such a hard time,we slots our baby at nearly nine weeks and not a day goes buy were I think "I would of been so many weeks etc by now" it's tough.

Sending baby dust your way :dust:

https://i60.tinypic.com/2vv2loz.jpg

Posistive test? Top one is pregnancy and bottom is ovulation x

For an ovulation test to be positive the test line must be the EXACT same colour as the control line or darker xx

Mainly using it as a reference to see if pregnancy test has a line or not. Xx

Oh sorry Hun! Yeah I see a really really faint line on the top one xx

Hi Hun! Hope you don't mind me stalking your journal.

Luv the name Harvey we were thinking of that if this one is a boy.

TTC our 5th and last child

X

I find myself writing far to much on a group I am on where we are all TTC our 2nd baby. So if anyone is interested in following mine and my partners journey from making our family of 3 in a family of 4, please feel free to stalk my journal and offer advice where you can - its always appreciated. :)

So firstly, my name is Stephanie, I have a partner called Stefan ( we gave heard all the jokes!) I call him hubby because it wind him up lol! He does the same. I have a two year old son Harvey from a previous relasionship. He sees his real dad for two hours a week, that's all he wants to see him because he doesn't want the `hard work. So anyway Stefan has and always will be Harveys daddy, we have Ben together since Harvey was 12 weeks old.

After Harvey turned 2 in February we decided I was going to have implant taken out we would start ntnp - shockingly we discovered I had become pregnant and in march I got my first bfp on a frer test. We were over the moon but almost as soon as we started getting excited our worked fell apart when I started bleeding on the Thursday before mothers day. I was then taken into hospital on the Sunday (mother's day) and I fully passed the remainder of the pregnancy. As can the next day confirmed it.

A week later the pregnancy tests were still positive, we are now nearly 2 weeks on and the tests are becoming fainter and I have started my AF today. All I'll say is IRS the AF from hell.!!

So we are going from here, im still unsure as to whether we are officially trying this month or waiting still but I need to do another pregnancy test on Wednesday t make sure all hcg is gone.

Cycle 1 - :bfp: - MC at 6 weeks
Cycle 2 - :bfn:
Cycle 3 - :coffee:

So this is our TTC journey, hoping for for a sticky bean this time
Xx

Have you set up a journal in that section?

This is my journal Hun and of course I don't mind you stalking my journal :) 4 babies... Hats off to you sweetheart xxx

Thanks Hun.... I only ask cos there is a journal section. Mine is in my soggy and is in the parenting section :)

I get you on the loss I had a loss before my nearly 2 year old I think about he she every day! It does get easier tho. .

My SS is 12, son is 5, daughter is 20 months. My other daughter is nearly 10 months. It's so fun! Xxx

Wantinagirl. That sounds so much fun!!! I want a big family too, two girls two boys would be amazing. A big ask I know ;)

For me it's a boy and a girl, but I am starting to want three babies now. Harvey and then two with hubby here. But I think he only wants one! Lol.

Funny story for tonight. I needed the loo so went to the bathroom, pulled my pants down and say on the loo not realising that the loo seat was down (for a change) freaked the hell out of me and I screamed thinking something was there. Luckily I didn't pee on the lid really haha.

Anyway, dog sitting for the weekend now. My mums dog holly... She lives a very spoilt life here.

https://i57.tinypic.com/2058imx.jpg

Good morning world!

Some of you ladies might be wondering about my signature saying that I am going to be waiting 6 months before we TTC. Some of that is true, I am going to diet basically.... I need to! For myself. With what happened with the miscarriage it's sent my head in a whirl wind of emotions and to be honest it's put me in a better place.

But, I may still get that bfp before hand because we're still not going to be using protection. Call it NTNP again. Which is what we were doing to begin with, when I found out the first month of my implant coming out. Chances of getting pregnant again are high, but I am going to focus on my weight too.

Just about to do another pregnancy test this morning. Please please please please be negative!

Woken up this morning to Harvey shouting 'Holly Holly, come to be with me!' Lol. He loves this dog xx

Good luck with the test. I like your relaxed approach Hun, great thinking!

Bless Harvey he has a friend for life there ;)

https://i61.tinypic.com/5b21lg.jpg

Top one is this mornings one xx

https://i62.tinypic.com/i23e3l.jpg

This is what I have this morning, one watching Frozen and one watching Peppa Pig. They are great company! Lol xx

I don't think I see it, aw bless them we've a peppa fan in our house too xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->