Our journeys to baby #2

So I did test and get a bfp but it was short lived. AF arrived acouple days later. The spotting just developed into AF so I think it was a chemical :-(

So I did test and get a bfp but it was short lived. AF arrived acouple days later. The spotting just developed into AF so I think it was a chemical :-(

:Cry: that is awful! I'm so sorry. Did you test again to be sure it's a true AF?

I haven't tested again but I knew I was pg before I tested. My bbs were so sore and I felt so nauseous. Then those symptoms stopped and the cramps got worse. AF was full of lining and clots and now I feel normal, if you know what I mean. At least I seem to be catching easier than when we were trying for DS, I just need it to stick!

I haven't tested again but I knew I was pg before I tested. My bbs were so sore and I felt so nauseous. Then those symptoms stopped and the cramps got worse. AF was full of lining and clots and now I feel normal, if you know what I mean. At least I seem to be catching easier than when we were trying for DS, I just need it to stick!

I'm sorry. Gosh, its been years since I was pregnant. I only hope I'll know what it feels like before even testing.

I'm so sorry your lil bub didn't stick. Have you talked to your doctor about progesterone or baby aspirin?

I haven't tried baby aspirin even though it was suggested by an FS to me. After I had 2 losses the FS said to me they wont investigate until 3 losses in a row. I remember feeling that I was trying to get pg to have another loss. What I didnt know was at this appointment I was actually pg with DS. But i do wonder if I have the possibility of a blood clotting issue. When I was 40 weeks pg with I was diagnosed with high bp and i was induced. And it was inconclusive as to whether i had pre eclampsia. My urine had no protein but i had 2 out of 3 protein markers in my blood. Apparently wonen who have blood clotting issues are more likely to suffer with pre eclampsia and high bp in pregnancy. But again this doesn't mean this is my problem. I am thinking of seeing my GP and get this loss noted and see what he has to say.

Flou: I agree with seeing your gp. And I'm sorry it felt like you were expected to continue suffering mc before they would help. I don't get that.

Trying again this cycle. At this point im not going to even temp, or use OPK's I am just going to BD every other day for the whole month and if it happens it happens. Tracking is becoming very stressful..

I feel you. Its very hard to do. I do enjoy the times when I'm not worrying about temping. Well if not pregnant this cycle I'll be on a hubby ordered break. He got really worried seeing the pain I was in this time around while ovulating on Clomid. Said it was too much and wanted to take a break from it all. As much as I want to give him a lil one..I agreed. I was in so much pain from IUI and ovulating.

But anyway back to you..sorry, I hope every other day does the trick. I would start on cd10 and do two days in a row with a break day. Give the sperm a chance to build their numbers up a bit. Do you know about what cd you normally O?

Hey ladies how is everyone? I think I am now 1dpo so fx for 2 weeks time! What's everyone been up to?

Hey ladies how is everyone? I think I am now 1dpo so fx for 2 weeks time! What's everyone been up to?

Just waiting for AF. Should be here this weekend.

FX for you!!

Hi ladies :wave: So sorry to have been so quiet, I've felt so guilty about not posting!

Flou I'm so, so sorry about your chemical :hugs: :hugs: :cry:

Ftale I've got my fingers double crossed extra hard for you, I hope AF doesn't show! :dust:

I'm waiting for AF to show this weekend or Monday. We've been trying to try SMEP these last two cycles but totally failed to hit anywhere near fertile days. The first time we tried it DH was sick my whole fertile week and the second time DH got too stressed out about the "schedule" to "perform" :/
Now the plan is I'm supposed to keep quiet about my cycle and get him to BD on fertile days without telling him so.... not sure how it's going to go.

Hi ladies!

We are on our jorney ttc no 2. It's now been 14 months since IUD removal and we have had nothing but bad luck. Several pregnancies in a row now. Af just showed up this morning, so now I am looking forward to our appointment at the fertility expert on monday. Hopefully we will find out what is causing all this and come up with a plan to how we will get a little bean to stick.

Hi DiviniumLiv! I'm so sorry for your losses :hugs: I hope your appointment on Monday brings you answers :)

Lilac: Good idea. I hope that method is less stressful on him. I plan to do that too but only because Im the one tired of talking about it constantly. I'm just going to do my opks and then make sure get him in the sack the day of O. I'm waiting to see an RE anyway so no need to put uneeded pressure on him.

Divi: FX Monday provides a good start to getting answers on why you have had so many losses. :cry::hugs: Its hard, I know. Keep us posted.

Good luck divi! I hope Monday is the start of some answers for you. Im sorry for your losses :hugs:

Ftale I hope the witch stay away! Fx!

Good luck lilac! We tried SMEP when ttc DS. My DH also found it stressful. As a result I never tell him where I am. I also find weirdly its less pressure on me to. Good luck. I hope catch soon!

Oh ladies, I am so happy to say that somehow we did it this cycle and we got a :bfp: It's crazy how we've only managed to conceive on cycles I'm sure we've "failed!"
I'm so incredibly grateful and hopeful that this sweet pea is healthy and stays with us for the long run <3 <3 <3 Thank you all so, so much for all your support and encouraging words :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Congrats Lilac. <3 <3 <3 Praying for you and your little pea. Glad SMEP worked it's magic.

Congrats Lilac!

I'm not at all happy with how the appointment went yesterday, with the fertility clinic. First of all she told me that they don't deal with "misscarriages", that is apparently another clinic's job. I told her that I was very clear about my problem when I contacted them a few months ago, so the nurse should have told me that then. Anyway, she did an ultrasound to check on my uterus and ovaries - it all looked ok, no polyps or anything. Did some bloodwork and one of the tubes will be sent for chromosome analysis. I'm glad about the ultrasound and the bloodwork, but not how she treated me. I have never felt so belittled in my entire life. She didn't think that many chemicals was unnormal and that next time I shouldn't call just because I got positives that only lasted a few days. She continued to tell me that if the bloodwork didn't show anything, we would have to continue ttc without any help. "You are both young and have time, there will be a pregnancy sooner or later" (I'm almost 30 and my husband 33).

I'm gonna contact a private clinic when I am feeling better (got the stomach flu, fortunately manage not to throw up). It's a bit expensive, but at least we have a chance of getting some help..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->