Our journeys to baby #2

Kiki I am not sure if there really is a right time to ttc. There are so many unknowns. Due to past experiences I have anxiety about ttc, being pg and having a baby! But I also know if I get my little bundle they will be worth it and everything else won't matter. Which is what I focus on and deal with this one step at a time. But deciding to have a baby is such a personal decision and you just have to with your gut when you think thats right.

I have been ill for the last 5 days with a horrible cold. I think I am over the worst but its still there making me feel crap! I don't O until beginning of next week but we haven't even started bding yet this cycle as all I have wanted to do was sleep! Just hope DH and DS doesn't come down with this.

Flou: I hope you are feeling better and no one else gets sick in your house. FX for being next week

So we managed to dtd during my fertile window and now DH has come down with this virus. I am just hoping DS doesn't get it! So Im into another tww and I just hope we managed to bd enough at the right time. FX for a bfp! Hows everyone else doing?

Flou: Hey, girl just hanging out in another tww myself. We dtd as much as possible.

I hope your hubby gets better soon and does not spread it to you all. Its that time of year. Heck, me and my daughter have been home today sick just from being out in the cold the other day. Sucky part is not being able to take anything due to ttc.

When is your test date?

AF is due 21st and if I get to the 24th without AF showing then Ive a good chance of being pg. I never go longer than 33 days. So I will test then. I find if I test earlier I just get depressed by bfn or I get bfn and then AF shows a few hours later. When are you testing? I hope we both get bfps!

Flou: Tomorrow is when I will start holding and testing with bfp hopes. I tested some cheapies and an osom today just out of pure want...lol But tomorrow and Monday I will know it's over if I get a bfn.

My nerves are calm because I half expect not to see a second line. I'll keep you all posted.

I hope you test bfp too!!:dust::dust:

:dust::dust:

I'm out. Everything has dropped so it won't be long now. I hope to see some bfps in here soon. Or at least here how everyone is doing. :D

I know it can get tiring and make you feel defeated. Just come and talk about anything really.:hugs:

Hey ftale, I’m still following this thread! Sorry you’re out, really rooting for you getting a bfp.

We found out yesterday that there is only one artery in the umbilical cord so had to go for a fetal echocardiogram which was scary and nerve wracking. Things are looking ok, but I’m now even higher risk than just the bicornuate for pre term labour, still birth, IUGR etc trying to be positive but I’ll admit I’m pretty scared. Hope you don’t mind the update, really hope to see some bfps in here soon.

Ftal I'm still here no news it's something stupid like 9 or 10 cycles now I won't know anything for sure next week. It's really hard and just defeating to not have that bfp but I'm trying to keep in mind we aren't in a rush and the majority of people ttc in my age group are pregnant within 2 years...
Fx that's really scary. At my anatomy scan with dd they found some cysts on her brain and gave me some really bad statistics but she's fine. I was induce early due to high blood pressure but she was good. Drs have to give the scary information even if there is a good chance everything will be fine. I hope things turn out well for you.
Afm I'm just dealing with life. Af should be here Monday or Tuesday but I'm hoping it's not going to be. I just don't know I don't really have any symptoms and by this point in my cycle with dd I was already testing because I had abnormal spotting between my ovulation and expected period. No confidence

Sorry you're out this month ftale. Ttc definitely takes its toll. FX for next month!

Mummyduck, my SIL had that with her pregnancy with her DS. Everything was fine for her in the end so I hope it will be for you too. Still scary tho!

AF is due in 6 days but nothing much to report. DS has caught DH's cold so Im currently dosing him with calpol and all he wants is mummy cuddles. Just wish I could make him better.

Hey ftale, I’m still following this thread! Sorry you’re out, really rooting for you getting a bfp.

We found out yesterday that there is only one artery in the umbilical cord so had to go for a fetal echocardiogram which was scary and nerve wracking. Things are looking ok, but I’m now even higher risk than just the bicornuate for pre term labour, still birth, IUGR etc trying to be positive but I’ll admit I’m pretty scared. Hope you don’t mind the update, really hope to see some bfps in here soon.

I'm sorry. It is very scary to hear anything out of the norm. The wonderful thing is that they are aware of it and will take good care of you both. I have heard of this before and it is survivable for the babies. It is not a end all. Please keep us posted on how you are doing. :hugs:

Ftal I'm still here no news it's something stupid like 9 or 10 cycles now I won't know anything for sure next week. It's really hard and just defeating to not have that bfp but I'm trying to keep in mind we aren't in a rush and the majority of people ttc in my age group are pregnant within 2 years...
Fx that's really scary. At my anatomy scan with dd they found some cysts on her brain and gave me some really bad statistics but she's fine. I was induce early due to high blood pressure but she was good. Drs have to give the scary information even if there is a good chance everything will be fine. I hope things turn out well for you.
Afm I'm just dealing with life. Af should be here Monday or Tuesday but I'm hoping it's not going to be. I just don't know I don't really have any symptoms and by this point in my cycle with dd I was already testing because I had abnormal spotting between my ovulation and expected period. No confidence

I can feel where you are coming from because I'm on the same train. All I want to do is get off with a healthy lil bean. I pray your bfp cycle is here sooner than another year of ttc. How is your daughter doing? Did the cysts shrink?

Sorry you're out this month ftale. Ttc definitely takes its toll. FX for next month!

Mummyduck, my SIL had that with her pregnancy with her DS. Everything was fine for her in the end so I hope it will be for you too. Still scary tho!

AF is due in 6 days but nothing much to report. DS has caught DH's cold so Im currently dosing him with calpol and all he wants is mummy cuddles. Just wish I could make him better.

Have you tested at all? I really hope you get a surprise bfp when you do. I'm sorry about your lil one. I was battling with my lil one too. Colds are so sucky. And scary because it seems like they don't respond really fast to the meds given.
Please let us know how it goes. FX for some good news soon!:hugs:

I can feel where you are coming from because I'm on the same train. All I want to do is get off with a healthy lil bean. I pray your bfp cycle is here sooner than another year of ttc. How is your daughter doing? Did the cysts shrink?
I know right?? I guess it's actually pretty common for the brain and spinal fluid to be developing around 20 weeks so the cysts were just spinal fluid and when I went back for another ultrasound at 32 weeks they were gone. I'm sorry you have been ttc for so long.

Ok, ladies. Here we go. Going in for an IUI the last week of the month.

I almost chickened out and didn't take my clomid today but my daughter and I prayed together that it would work and so I did. 100mg for 5 days. Last cycle I ovulate 3 eggs. I'm hoping to at least get two and catch at least one since we are doing IUI.

I will be doing opks and temping up until confirmed O. And then nothing because I am already going bonkers just planning out IUI. Clomid gives you positives for days but you have to call in the first day of your positive opk to schedule your IUI for the next day. On clomid I ovulate 8 days after the last day of it. I have a feeling its going to do a number on me and do it early. So afraid of doing the IUI too soon or too late. Washed sperm doesn't live that long.
I won't be doing a trigger because they seem to release on their own. And I respond well to it that triggering might cause extreme multiples. Shame I don't O well on my own. Its like I half O and my progesterone is so low.

Ok, I'm rambling, so nervous.

Hope everyone else is doing ok.

Ftale, I'm still here and no updates so far just having my longest cycle ever. I thought I was having another anov cycle but then I ovulated instead of a breakthrough bleeding. Just waiting it out before I test.

FX for you this cycle.

Ftale, I'm still here and no updates so far just having my longest cycle ever. I thought I was having another anov cycle but then I ovulated instead of a breakthrough bleeding. Just waiting it out before I test.

FX for you this cycle.

FX for you too!! (that is one long cycle) :hugs:

FX ftale I hope it works for you.

AF is due tomorrow. Since last night i have had mid back pain and tummy cramps like AF is starting. So I thought it was going to happen today but still nothing. Bbs are sore but wait to see whether AF starts tomorrow.

FX ftale I hope it works for you.

AF is due tomorrow. Since last night i have had mid back pain and tummy cramps like AF is starting. So I thought it was going to happen today but still nothing. Bbs are sore but wait to see whether AF starts tomorrow.

:hugs: Hoping AF stays away. I know how nerve wracking it is. I some times wonder if its worse to not have any symptoms or symptoms. I mostly never have any real cramping before I start AF. I will get some horrible pains around 6 and 7 dpo but nope. Only once in almost 2 years have I ever felt pregnant...meh.

Lets hope your cramps are from a lil bean digging in.

Flou - Hope AF stays away from you. FX for a :bfp:

Ftale - I still think that maybe I just had anov cycle (even cycles tend to be anov) but skipped the breakthrough bleeding then a new cycle started (odd cycles were ovulatory). I just can't split it because of no bleeding nor spotting. I always have a very light bleeding or spotting following anov cycles this time nothing so it became the longest. Just another weird cycle for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->