our last 3d scan. Exactly 29 wks.

Autumntx

Reaction score
29 wks today, and baby girl looks just like her daddy! Amazing! I am so in love:)
Im so happy we caught her smiling, & the last pic is of her making the same exact kissy face her daddy makes. <3

Attachments

• BABY AVA_2.jpg
    BABY AVA_2.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 57
  • BABY AVA_28.jpg
    BABY AVA_28.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 58
  • BABY AVA_29.jpg
    BABY AVA_29.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 51
  • BABY AVA_30.jpg
    BABY AVA_30.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 61
  • BABY AVA_31.jpg
    BABY AVA_31.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 56
Ah shes so cute :) she has chubby chops! Much better quality than mine too :( x

thanks guys! I was very pleased with the quality of the photos. She is a little chunker too!

She is adorable! These are some of the best 3d pics I've seen, most of them just creep me out (no offense to anyone!) Wish we would've been able to get a good 3d scan, but the way she's been laying, it's pretty much pointless since we can't see her face. :(

Can't wait to see what our girls look like!

She's so cute! It makes me happy to know our babies look like actual cute babies right now. At 20 weeks I had a 3d scan and she looked soooo weird haha. This gives me something to look forward to :)

they def change alot and quickly! I thought she was cute in her 19 wk scan, but shes much cuter now:) Anyone else having a 3d done soon?

i had mine done 5 weeks ago, she's below in my signiture
i think she looks so cute and deffinatley a mix of me and OH

i had mine done 5 weeks ago, she's below in my signiture
i think she looks so cute and deffinatley a mix of me and OH

awe. Its nice to be able to see how they will look before they are here:)

I might try and pursuade my OH to let me have another for xmas :)

We had ours done at 29 weeks, seems like he would move everytime she tried to get a decent shot, but got a couple good ones.

Here's our chunker at 29 week scan, I will say he is measuring at least a week ahead, and weighs a hefty 3lbs 11 ounces, 2 weeks ahead at 90th percentile :blush: Chunky monkey .. hehe

Attachments

• 29weeks3D.jpg
    29weeks3D.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 4
We had ours done at 29 weeks, seems like he would move everytime she tried to get a decent shot, but got a couple good ones.

Here's our chunker at 29 week scan, I will say he is measuring at least a week ahead, and weighs a hefty 3lbs 11 ounces, 2 weeks ahead at 90th percentile :blush: Chunky monkey .. hehe

My LO was 1lb 4oz at 22 weeks 5 days, i was told she would be normally 13oz at that time lol

Great picture. Our little one has been measuring about 2 wks ahead for months. I like chunky babies:)

My LO was 1lb 4oz at 22 weeks 5 days, i was told she would be normally 13oz at that time lol

:haha: Little chunky babies. I think I saw somewhere for 29 weeks the average fetal weight chart for 29 weeks was 2lbs 8oz, and for my son's weight he was at like 32 weeks :blush: I seriously am talking to my doctor this week about what to expect

Ill be asking my midwife questions on friday
and Layla's stomach has been messuring ahead in her 20 week scan and her 22 weeks gender scan :)

well this baby had a head in the 83rd percentile at about 20 wks, I am planning to attempt natural childbirth....but that scares me! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->