Our Story.....

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Amazing news....and so you should be proud too:thumbup:. Big and :bodyb: eh? That's what I like to hear:cloud9:

Glad she's doing so well, big hugs to you all, not long till she'll be home

Oh I havent checked this area in a few days, that is wonderful news!! Get ready Mommy and Daddy!! :D :D :D :hugs:

hi guys, thansk for the warm words once again.

Zahra was weighed on sunday and she is now 3lb 15oz.

she doing very well, i hope it stays that way!

new pics to follow shortly, it seems like when we go see her everyday she looks different, its actually quite incredible!

Wowee....chubster eh?:rofl:

Can't wait to see more pics....I think she's so adorable, can I borrow her sometimes for a snuggle:hugs:

Ohhh SO looking forward to seeing the new pics!

What an amazing little princess :D

Just read this ost and Zahra is incredibly cute and one very strong little girl. I hope you and mum are doing well too and that you can take your precious baby home soon xx

congrats on your little princess hun its brilliant news that she is doing so well everyone on this site will somehow try and give as much advice as needed keep us posted tho xxx

no new pics yet guys, sorry, been rushed off my feet, constantly going to hospital straight after work and managing a 2 year old boy at the same time.

Went to see Zahra yesterday and we were very surprised to see that she has now moved into the Nursery Room! woohoo!, she is now 4lb 1oz and on demanding feeds, so no more tube in her nose!

its getting very exciting now!

definitely update with pics asap!

Never mind the excuses, I'm dying to see another pic of your gorgeous little girl:happydance:

She's such a little fighter:cloud9:

I bet his next update will be she is home, I'm so happy for them :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"