Our Story.....

hi guys

sorry for the lack of updates, been very busy of late.

I bet his next update will be she is home, I'm so happy for them :D

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Zahra is now at home! arrived home on the 10th November having only had 2 days notice that she is able to go. Wife roomed in for 1 night then brought little madam home on the Monday. It was a mad weekend that, getting everything sorted at home for her.

she weighed 4lb 1lb when she came home. Docs said shes free to go.

thank you to all for your kind words and support you have been wonderful.

she doing very well at home, feeding every 3 hours, for a preemi she sure does have a voice on her!

we also have a 2.5 year old boy and wow is it hard to manage both of them, how do you guys with 2 or more kids do it? lol

anyway pics to come this evening i promise!

Zahra has just caught a cold, despite keeping her warm plus the amount of people coming to visit, its very hard to say No to them all - just have to take it easy hey.

thanks!

hi guys

sorry for the lack of updates, been very busy of late.

I bet his next update will be she is home, I'm so happy for them :D

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Zahra is now at home! arrived home on the 10th November having only had 2 days notice that she is able to go. Wife roomed in for 1 night then brought little madam home on the Monday. It was a mad weekend that, getting everything sorted at home for her.

she weighed 4lb 1lb when she came home. Docs said shes free to go.

thank you to all for your kind words and support you have been wonderful.

she doing very well at home, feeding every 3 hours, for a preemi she sure does have a voice on her!

we also have a 2.5 year old boy and wow is it hard to manage both of them, how do you guys with 2 or more kids do it? lol

anyway pics to come this evening i promise!

Zahra has just caught a cold, despite keeping her warm plus the amount of people coming to visit, its very hard to say No to them all - just have to take it easy hey.

thanks!

Thats brilliant hun! Can't believe she's home! Seems like only yesterday i first read this! She's such a little fighter, well done to you all, can't wait to see the pictures, bet she's such a big girl now! :D :hug:

congratulations on having your little princess home xxxxxx

OMG:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

I'm sooooooooooo pleased for you all:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Please keep us updated...maybe Mummy can come and join in on the postnatal bit:hug:

https://img140.imageshack.us/img140/8215/mailgooglecom4755524476fm3.jpg

:)

she is absolutely gorgeous! so pleased she is home now where she belongs. x x x

Gorgeous pic....she's so content at home:happydance:

maybe Mummy can come and join in on the postnatal bit:hug:

That's a good idea! Maybe your OH could get some good use out of this forum, too. There's loads of support here, and lots of laughs too - it's just a fun place for us parents to hang out lol

I'd love to 'meet' mrs bigup :lol:

thanks guys :)

im not disappearing though!

had to take Zahra to the GP today, she was vomiting all the milk that was fed to her

GP said *try* not to give her nay milk for 12 hours and just water instead!

so trying that out now. Probably give her tummy a little rest.

as for the wife, she is not very computer literate at all. But il try get her on :)

lol Bless your wife being IT-illiterate! I used to be useless with the blasted things, but my husband is a big fat geek, so staying that way really wasn't an option! :rofl: (Saying that, he and I did meet on the Internet, so I was a little bit more computer literate than your wife by the sounds of it...)

I'm sorry to hear you Zahra is feeling poorly. Anna is bringing up all her feeds recently, too - The doctor told us to keep her off milk a few days ago, and we had to give her water from a syringe instead. It was hard keeping her off the boob, but it did seem to help at the time...

Keeping her hydrated is the most important thing at the moment, and then if she seems better in 10 hours or so (or even a little less) see how she goes on a little milk....

Glad to hear you're not disappearing off - we'll still want regular updates on your little princess!! hehe :D

I'm soooo happy to hear that Zahra is home! :happydance: :hugs:

She's so precious, and looks so content to be home where she belongs!

as for the wife, she is not very computer literate at all. But il try get her on :)

god....neither am I. You can help her though and one pooter is on she can have a practice and a play....that's how I'm beginning to learn:hugs:

I'm so happy to hear she is home :) Congrats Mommy, Daddy and Big Brother! I remember what a stressful time it is, but try to get some sleep(I know easier said then done!) I hope she feels better soon :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->