Our TTC date has been moved!

rachelrhin0

Pregnant with #1 and 3
Reaction score
DH said tonight that we can try in November instead of December! :happydance: If my dates stay the same I should be ovulating around my birthday. So if we are as lucky as we were last time we will get pregnant on the first go and have a Christmas surprise for everyone! :D

Congrats on your date being moved up! It must be very exciting! I hope everything goes as planned for you.

congrats on the date being brought forward :) Good luck for when you move to TTC and i hope your stay is short and sweet xx

Congrats on your ttc date -that's really good news

And I want the Christmas surprise for everyone too -have already thought about letting ppl know by giving out my Chrimbo cards signed from all the fam and include 'the bump'

we are going to be starting once my coil is removed, next Thursday (6 days til we ttc yay!!)

All the best when you start ttc xx

Not much longer for you huh? That's awesome! I don't know what I'll do IF we have a Christmas surprise for everyone. I'm still thinking about that one. I do want to tell the surprise through a Christmas gift though. Any ideas?

:D Nov. is right around the corner. Cheers to the hubs moving the date closer! :dust:Loads of Babydust for a bean in the bump in Dec!!!:dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->