out and about?

ruth222

Mum of 1 to be Mum of 2
Reaction score
What do you guys do? My LO has been weaning for a few weeks now and is doing well. The only thing I have is, hes a bit too small for a highchair just yet, so its not safe to have him in one when were in a restaurant, and he can't sit unaided just yet. So what do we do? When your out and about like shopping or something do you just feed your LO everything as normal as you do at home milk feeds and food?

I kept Ellis in his buggy and fed him in there. I used Plum or Organix pots as well as snack items like rice cakes (one messy buggy after these lol!!) We always made sure we ate somewhere that could accommodate him staying in his buggy.

i fed zane in his buggy.

i started weaning using baby rice so id pack the right amount of rice i would need with a spoon and water in a flask then bottles seperate and tubs of baby milk powder then make the rice when ever it was needed and it worked fine

super never thought of that lol! Then in that case I shall do that! Did you use to give him his milk and then an organix pot? or stop a few times and give milk then a bit later on give the food?

super never thought of that lol! Then in that case I shall do that! Did you use to give him his milk and then an organix pot? or stop a few times and give milk then a bit later on give the food?

When we started weaning we fed him his milk first then gave him purees after. Now he has his bottles in between feeds so we just stop if needed but we tend to go out straight from a bottle or food, for example:

8oz @ 7am
Breakfast @ 9am
70z @ 11.30 am
Lunch @ 12.30pm etc....

Same as above we leave him in his buggy when were out. If we're eating too we'll give him his bottle while we're waiting or he holds it on his own. then after we've eaten we'll give him puree.

I've not given him any finger food in hs buggy yet, I save that mess for his highchair

I've had her in a highchair or if it's too big she just sits on my lap :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->