Out of Pattern - CM and Temps

M

Mistycat

Anyone had BBT and/or CM out of pattern in the 2WW?

I am 2DPO today, so there is no way I can be PG yet but I am normally dry for the first four days but had a sudden gush of watery CM this morning, then again this afternoon. My BBT has also started increasing to higher levels than it has previously at this stage.

I am not sick or anything and nothing else out of the ordinary so just wondered why the gush of watery CM? My CBFM and BBT together confirm OV happened so am a bit puzzled.

Well if I was more than 2DPO I would be thinking this is it!! 2DPO will keep me sane at least as there is no way I can be PG at 2DPO......unless I OV'd earlier than CBFM said I did.

Hi-
I've had the same thing happen. Who knows what can affect our charts/CM...it is so annoying! Let's hope for you that it is an early sign of pregnancy!! GOod luck!! :)

Thanks hon, I am still in the TWW on 8DPO today. I had some strong cramps on my right side in the night which woke me up - they were like stitch and woke me when I turned over. Not had that before - am really hoping this is implantation. I had a very vivid dream of getting my BFP too!

Fingers crossed for us both! Which day are you on?

ok so I also showed on my OPK that I was ovulating on the 23rd... been dry for at least 2 days and now I showered and saw MAJOR goop... white and clear...egg white stuff... sorry for the visual... so what gives? Hmmm guess we all have our things. And I too have been feeling mild cramps on the right side...like the right ovary.

Best of luck Elizabeth - we're only a day apart on DPO so fingers crossed we both get a BFP!!

Best of luck Elizabeth - we're only a day apart on DPO so fingers crossed we both get a BFP!!

well I have my 21 days test thing tomorrow and lets see if my doctor says anything... not sure if they can tell so far in advance or not.
:wacko:

blood work done but have to wait for a week until doctor returns to sign off on results.

I swear I feel like my period is coming today... it's not due till the 9th!

Mistycat,

I don't want to get your hopes up because pregnancy symptoms can be so misleading but..

I had very watery CM at abt 6-7 dpo on my successful cycle. Just was in bed one night and could feel it trickling out. I'd never had it that watery before. Also I got that sharp stitch pain your mentioned on my right hand side. It quite took my breath away because again I had not had that type of sensation before. I think I had this a day or so after the gush. After that I had typical AF symptoms, swollen boobs and moody so was convinced I was out but tested when one day late because of those weird earlier symptoms.

My typical LP was 9-11 days just like yourself. I really hope this is a positive for you xxx

Oh I sure hope so Spacegirl - the TWW does my head in!! I have come out in spots on my face which I never get - five of the bloody things! Hoping thats a sign also!

just thought I would share this one https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/early-pregnancy-symptoms/symptoms-by-day-past-ovulation.php

I think it is pretty cool to see the "typical symptoms" depending on your DPO

Deinekatz,

This is another site:

https://www.twoweekwait.com/bfpsymptoms/dpo/

Cxxx

@Mistycat...anything changed yet?

I also woke up at like 3:30 am with cramps like my period was on full force...nothing... same during lunch today... I kept wanting to go to the bathroom to check!

also kind of felt short of breath afterward and sleepy... Almost like feeling rundown

Well I am just feeling depressed now as think I am out this month. My temps have dropped three days on the trot and are almost back down to the coverline so feel sure AF is on her way.

That said, my cervix is very high which is not usually the case. I had a major cramp right in the middle today while I was at work - felt like a contraction and was really, really strong for about 30 seconds then disappeared and nothing since.

I am so sure I am out now - temps are really not looking good. I keep checking cervix for any sign of pink but nothing, although I am not due on until Day 26 and I am currently on Day 23.

Well I am just feeling depressed now as think I am out this month. My temps have dropped three days on the trot and are almost back down to the coverline so feel sure AF is on her way.

That said, my cervix is very high which is not usually the case. I had a major cramp right in the middle today while I was at work - felt like a contraction and was really, really strong for about 30 seconds then disappeared and nothing since.

I am so sure I am out now - temps are really not looking good. I keep checking cervix for any sign of pink but nothing, although I am not due on until Day 26 and I am currently on Day 23.

My temp dropped big time too but I thought that could be a good sign LOL

look at this I found online:

What Is an Implantation Dip?

As you may remember, ovulation can be detected on a basal body temperature chart by a slight shift in temperature mid-cycle. For more about basal body temperature chart, read this step-by-step piece on how to chart your body basal temperature and how to detect ovulation with a BBT chart.

An implantation dip is a one-day drop in temperature on a basal body temperature chart, occurring about one week after ovulation. The dip appears during the luteal phase, the time between ovulation and your expected period. Implantation of the embryo usually occurs between days 7 and 11 of the luteal phase, and this is why some people attribute this sudden one-day dip in temperature to implantation.

The dip in temperature may just be slightly lower than the rest of the post-ovulation temperatures, or it may even dip below the “cover line” on a fertility chart. (The cover line is an arbitrary line that the temperatures on average were below before ovulation, but appear on average above after ovulation.)

Does an Implantation Dip Mean You Are Pregnant?

FertilityFriend.com, a free fertility charting online software company, did an informal analysis of the BBT charts on their site, to see if an implantation dip might indicate pregnancy. This was by no means a scientific study, but the results are still interesting to consider.

They did a statistical analysis of just over 100,000 BBT charts, of both pregnant and non-pregnant women. They looked for a dip in temperature of at least 0.3 F, occurring between days 5 and 12 of the luteal phase.

They found that on non-pregnancy charts that detected ovulation, 11% had an implantation dip. On the other hand, they found that on pregnancy positive charts that detected ovulation, 23% had an implantation dip.

Looking at their statistics, twice as many of the pregnancy charts showed an implantation dip. However, it's also important to note that of the pregnancy positive charts, approximately 75% did not have the dip. Plus, on charts that were not pregnancy positive, 11% did show the dip.

So while you're more likely to see a dip when you're pregnant, it is not a definitive sign of being pregnant, and not having the dip doesn't mean you're not pregnant.

I actually get a small “dip” on my chart almost every month on day 7 or 8 post-ovulation, and I know other women who also show “implantation dips” on their charts month after month – but they are not pregnant.

The funniest thing about implantation dips? The one month I was charting and did get pregnant, I actually did not show an implantation dip.
The Bottom Line

Having an implantation dip is more likely when you are pregnant, but it is not a reliable sign of pregnancy. Women can have the so-called implantation dip when they are not pregnant, and plenty of women who are pregnant do not show an implantation dip on their BBT chart.

You can still have fun looking for an “implantation dip” – but there’s no reason to get your hopes up if you have one, or feel disappointed if you don’t.

Mistycat,

I just checked your chart to check the drops you've been seeing...hmm something to tell us?!

:happydance:

just got a call from my doctors office with the results :wohoo: they said it is consistent with ovulation...IE I am ovulating normally so yey. Now lets wait and see what the cramps are about....one more week for the:witch:

I feel kind of weak... as in just from walking I get out of breath.

TMI WARNING!!!​

I have also been pooping the past 2 days like it is going out of style!:loo: What on earth? not watery (again sorry for the visual :rofl:) but just lots. I had no idea I could have so much in me HAHAHAHA
:rofl:

Oh girls, I didn't have time to update this morning but I woke up to a higher temperature and a :bfp: this morning!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I am 11 DPO, did a test with FMU on a FRER and got a positive and then just did another one with a FRER tonight and got another positive!!!

So pleased......and I really thought I was out this month lol!

Oh girls, I didn't have time to update this morning but I woke up to a higher temperature and a :bfp: this morning!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I am 11 DPO, did a test with FMU on a FRER and got a positive and then just did another one with a FRER tonight and got another positive!!!

So pleased......and I really thought I was out this month lol!

ALRIGHT!!!! :headspin: Congrats!!!! :wohoo:
:baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"