wontgiveup

Pregnant(expecting#1)
Reaction score
Ok so On CD15 i had neg opk all day Last opk at 9pm was -
Then on CD16 at 2pm HOLY MOLLY + but by 5 it was neg
I caught the tell end of my surge i must have had the surge the night of CD15
My question is this we Bd The moring of Of CD17 and the evening of CD18
Oh and i had sex the evening of CD14.
WHAT are my chances i cought the egg being i caught the tail end of my surge.. Another thing you might find strange.. When i play around with ff chart it gives me crosshairs on CD16 but temp doesnt rise till CD19 :shrug:

WHAT are my chances i cought the egg being i caught the tail end of my surge.. Another thing you might find strange.. When i play around with ff chart it gives me crosshairs on CD16 but temp doesnt rise till CD19 :shrug:

I don't use OPKs... Mostly because I don't need one more thing to obsess over! :winkwink: However, it is my understanding that a + OPK does not mean you are o'ing at that moment. It simply means you will likely O over the next 12-36 hours. The LH surge is not the egg releasing, it the hormone that tells the egg TO release.

I'm guessing your BD on the morning of the 17th is your magic ticket. :happydance: Good luck hun!!

oh thankyou i hope so, I was only worried cause i caught the tail end of my surge.. Anything can happen i guess!

more than likely you didnt miss your ovulation. Duchessdiva is right..a positive opk means that you will ovulate in the next 24-48 hrs and the fact that you had sex before and after the positive opk...you probably covered all ends lol...Good luck to you!

I think you have it covered as best as you can :)

good luck

I can't give you exact percentile chances...lol:haha: I peeked at your chart. I think you should keep POAS opk...there just might be another surge coming...you O'd later on in your cycle in previous months. So you still can have another surge after day 20 or 24....maybe..but worth it to keep poas. I also think you have a good chance with the bd'ing you did on cd14...cd17..cd18. There could have been sperm from bd on Cd 14pm waiting there if your egg was released on cd16 or 17. And...if your egg was released on Cd 17...it can live for 12 hours or so...so that day could have been the one big one too. :hugs: Soooo many ways to look at it. I suppose it all depends on how hospitable your cm was...and how far & how fast the sperm swam. Either way....what's done is done:winkwink: keep poas and
bd every other day for another week...in case you get another surge of LH opk.:thumbup:

I am no expert...I think at best there is 25% chance each cycle. That is what my doc said....best of luck and dust to you :hugs:

I think youve got some good chances....especially bc in fertile CM(or preseed) sperm can hang out for a while.

If you Od close to your surge...then CD14 is good....and so is 17

If you Od after some time had passed following your surge...then CD17 and 18 are good.

Goodluck hun...Fx...hope this is it for you

Thanks girls(i feel good about my chances now)
Another question. Why would FF place crosshairs on CD16(day of +opk)
And not on CD18 :shrug:
Im sure i od, my temps are realy high, The morning temp will be high to i can feel it lol
So i played around with FF And put 2more high temps in and it places crosshairs on CD15 that doesnt make any since... Other girls are stumped on that one to..

Sorry just trying to figure what dpo I would be in the next to days, my calculation is should be 3dpo But with FF puting crosshairs on cd16 Ill be 5dpo lol

After playing with ff this is what it will look like in two days lol
Sorry ladys itll be the last question i promise, Im not worried about any of it, just curios if ff is wrong... Im actualy feeling realy good about this cycle regardless if i see a BFP cause im just so happy im ovulating and haveing short cycles this will be my 3rd or 4th cycle in a role of 34-35 days this one will be about a 32 day cycle WOOHOO :happydance:

Attachments

• what thats weird.jpg
    what thats weird.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 9
I don't know anything about the charts because I don't temp yet so I cant help you there. I wanted to give us about 6 months before temping. This is me and OH's first month trying and I bought OPKs and was checking my cm. Got negatives on CD8 and P, blaring positive and ton of EWCM on CD10, negative again on CD11. We BD'd on CD9 and CD11. I was upset because OH was too tired on ovulation day but he also doesn't know that I'm using OPKs :haha: lol.

Anyways, now I'm thinking I have a pretty good chance. My cycles are always 23-25 and I'm on CD13 now or 3dpo. I have been very crampy and bloated since ovulation day but other than that, nothing is going on. lol good luck to you honey!! :flower:

wantinchild Sounds good, Fxd crossed for you hun

:flower: Which setting do you have ff on.....Advanced or the OPK setting?

Ok...mine too..but when I switch it to opk...it changes from cd16 to cd15. I guess one day isn't a big deal...but with yours it has more than a one day change. Weird. I am so hopeful for you ! Maybe we will catch those eggs this cycle;;-) HERE'S HOPING! !!! FX'D and tons of dust.....practically throwing handfulls of baby dust your way Lady! Smile

Sounds like youve covered your bases. I never got a positive opk last month (as a result we only bd twice) and to my complete amazement I got my bfp two days ago.
I reckon its looking good for you! Baby dust xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->