ov test?

xxmyheartxx

momma of 6
Reaction score
I only ever seem to get a 2nd line darkish from 2mu, the rest of the tests are then always faint, anyone know why or have this happen to them? Xx

its best to always test at the same time every day in your fertility window. i tested at 5 am and got a strong positive on opk because i figured my urine might have a better chance of showing my lh if its concentrated. but then again, i tested throughout that same day and still got the same line darkness so maybe its not exactly the concentration of lh that matters. either way, my first month trying to use opks were awful. they always looked positive so i didnt know which test on which day to believe. and the second month i didnt even get a positive but i did skip a day in testing so that day i skipped was probably the one day that i was going to O. the third month as i got used to looking at them, i got a strong positive like no other ive seen. very distinguishable. i felt like a pro at opks! i dont like the clearblue digital ones i used wondfo ones.

Thanks hun, im temping also this cycle as well, i just wish my pee turned purple or something so i know when im ovulating lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->