Over 18, Under 25's (Young'uns) TTC Thread :) (10 BFP'S!)

Thankyou strongerdust, i will start taking them tomorrow :) xx

StrongerDust - Prenatal vits have been something I've been looking into trying recently, my OH and I were thinking about getting mens & womens so we're both tip-top in the vitamin department.. We've just been accepted for a clearblue trial, so in the same month we participate in that I may take vits too and see what happens!
I've never tried anything other than plain bd'ing! Think we need to stop doing things the old fashioned way and get into the 21st century :haha:

Oh that sounds good..

I ordered some agnus castus and something else (cant remember the name) apparently they help to regulate periods etc and other stuff.. but the agnus castus are HUGE and would make me gag :( ive heard sooo many reccomendations though so im gutted :nope:

Yeah, I can't stand taking huge tablets. :p
You could always try Pregnacare once the other vitamins have ran out?

They have Pregnacare Conception for women TTC.
They have Pregnacare Conception His and Her (which contains two different tablets, one for him, one for her) when a couple is TTC.

I know a lot of people who have used them and recommend them! Also the #1 recommendation from midwives! :)

:)

StrongerDust - Prenatal vits have been something I've been looking into trying recently, my OH and I were thinking about getting mens & womens so we're both tip-top in the vitamin department..

Pregnacare Conception His & Her, I would deffo recommend! :)

Woo found the charger, thought for a minute there I was going to have to hunt the laptop down.

I got some folic acid, but not sure wether to start taking it yet? not sure if its worth it untill my periods return?

I know I don't know if there is any point in starting taking it until I've seen the dr and know what's going on with my cycle.

Cause even though we are just starting ttc I have been keeping an eye on my cycle this last 8 monthsish. And my cycles are all over the place 32,47,42,41,82,51 etc and I I have also been keeping a watch full eye for ov signs cause I wasn't sure if I was ov at all and I got mild cramping and some EWCM ( sorry to be gross ladies) with only two cycles so I have a funny feeling that's I'm not ovulating every cycle.

Although I did have some really positive ov signs this last Sunday. And we :sex:yesterday, but oh is night shift tonight GRR! X

Ps sorry for the essay. X

Oh that sounds good..

I ordered some agnus castus and something else (cant remember the name) apparently they help to regulate periods etc and other stuff.. but the agnus castus are HUGE and would make me gag :( ive heard sooo many reccomendations though so im gutted :nope:

They have Pregnacare Conception His and Her (which contains two different tablets, one for him, one for her) when a couple is TTC.

I know a lot of people who have used them and recommend them! Also the #1 recommendation from midwives! :)

im definatly going to look into that, thankyou :)
Do you know if they would help to re regulate my periods atall? cant start trying untill they return :nope:

Oh that sounds good..

im definatly going to look into that, thankyou :)
Do you know if they would help to re regulate my periods atall? cant start trying untill they return :nope:

Good :) if you'd like anymore information on those vitamins, feel free to ask! :)
Urm, I don't think it would regulate your periods, but it will deffo help your body, so you never know, it might help your body get it's act together. :p Worth a try, won't do any harm. :)

I know I don't know if there is any point in starting taking it until I've seen the dr and know what's going on with my cycle.

Cause even though we are just starting ttc I have been keeping an eye on my cycle this last 8 monthsish. And my cycles are all over the place 32,47,42,41,82,51 etc and I I have also been keeping a watch full eye for ov signs cause I wasn't sure if I was ov at all and I got mild cramping and some EWCM ( sorry to be gross ladies) with only two cycles so I have a funny feeling that's I'm not ovulating every cycle.

Did I read that you think you have PCOS? If so do you have any other symptoms apart from wonky cycles?
You should try OPKs hun if your not sure if your ovulating, that's one thing I'm soo scared about incase I'm not ovulating at all, but I'm gonna find out next cycle when I use OPKs. I was checked for PCOS because my AFs were extremely painful & clotty (tmi) and were pretty wonky but drs said everything came back fine so God knows :shrug:

Woo found the charger, thought for a minute there I was going to have to hunt the laptop down.

I got some folic acid, but not sure wether to start taking it yet? not sure if its worth it untill my periods return?

Although I did have some really positive ov signs this last Sunday. And we :sex:yesterday, but oh is night shift tonight GRR! X

Ps sorry for the essay. X

Hey,
Even if you're cycle are all over the place, I would recommend taking folic acid anyway as you're TTC. The Department of Health recommends you take a daily 400 micrograms (mcg) supplement three months before conception and up to the first 12 weeks of pregnancy. Your baby’s spine starts to develop very soon after you conceive so, if possible, it’s best to start taking folic acid as soon as you stop using contraception.

Folic acid is a B vitamin (vitamin B9) that has lots of important functions in our bodies, including helping to make new proteins and healthy red and white blood cells (also crucial in DNA synthesis, rapid cell division and growth). During pregnancy it also helps to lower your unborn baby’s risk of spina bifida and other neural tube defects.

Yeah it can't do any harm. So always worth a try. X

Did I read that you think you have PCOS? If so do you have any other symptoms apart from wonky cycles?
You should try OPKs hun if your not sure if your ovulating, that's one thing I'm soo scared about incase I'm not ovulating at all, but I'm gonna find out next cycle when I use OPKs. I was checked for PCOS because my AFs were extremely painful & clotty (tmi) and were pretty wonky but drs said everything came back fine so God knows :shrug:

Yeah it wasn't till my mam suggested it last year that I looked it up and when I read the symptoms I was like oh crap. Irregular or absent periods CHECK abnormal or excessive hair growth CHECK overweight CHECK oily skin CHECK so I am just wanting to got to the docs and see what they think. Cause it's gonna be impossible to track my cycle cause they are never the same length. Fingers crossed its not though :)

I'm deffo gonna get some opks!!

Ps excessive hair growth- I'm not a yeti or anything lol I have a couple of 2 inchish patches or dark hair on my chest that cane from no where about 3 years ago. Haha thank The Lord for VEET ! X

My best friend irl has PCOS, have you booked an appt?

:rofl: yay for veet!! It's amazing what us ladies have to go through eh!

No, gotta ring first thing in the morning. My stupid doctors don't allow you to book ahead of time, only for the day of. And tomorrow is my first day off in ages. So praying I can get one.[-o<

Haha men have no idea. X

Heyyy again :) I am finally off work ahah how is everyone?

Jay - good luck hun, let me know how it goes! Men really are clueless haha x

Luna - yay for finishing work! I'm good thanks how's you? X

Good thanks and yourself? I'm curled up in bed, cause it's nearly ten o'clock lol. X

Amy- I will do. No doubt I will be on here pretty much all day tomorrow lol, it's usually how my days off go. Do some house work, check bnb, do some more housework, check bnb.... You get the idea :p x

Haha well ill be online! I find myself checking BnB without even realising, it's bookmarked on my phone so I just 'end up' on here haha :)

So glad we have lots of buddys now!! :-D
Well girls... im about to go test!! Was going to wait til morning but im too anxious! Went to small supermarket so had to buy an own brand pregnancy test which i hate but ill give it a try!!

Keep u all posted!!
Much love - Juicy x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"