Over 18, Under 25's (Young'uns) TTC Thread :) (10 BFP'S!)

Nope, I try to expect af anyway but I think there's a very slim chance it won't arrive this month anyway. I start the monitor next cycle so I'm looking forward to that.

Aww I hope af disappears soon so you can get going :haha: not too long til your holiday now! I bet you can't wait!

Fingers crossed that the monitoring and trial work for you :hugs:
Similarly, I've just brought a Clearblue Fertility Monitor on ebay, hoping that it'll help us concieve.

So, so, so looking forward to the holiday, it'll be awesome :)

I hope it helps you too!

Waaaa :( take me with you! I could do with a holiday I'm jealous haha!

Haha see now I'm dreading my holiday to Orlando. I#m either going to be going with a veyry young baby or be too pregnant to go or be pregnant and not allowed on any rides. The ultimate adrenaline junkie nightmare!

Haha see now I'm dreading my holiday to Orlando. I#m either going to be going with a veyry young baby or be too pregnant to go or be pregnant and not allowed on any rides. The ultimate adrenaline junkie nightmare!

Oh no! That doesn't sound too fun... although if you had a very young baby at least you would have baby with you. Being too pregnant to enjoy a holiday would be the worst imo...

If we get pg before our camping trip I may be a miserable camper lol:dohh:

Hey,

How's everyone doing?

I'm pretty annoyed. I only had a 22 day cycle this month - the shortest ever! I have no idea why... When I started bleeding I thought it was implantation bleeding as it started so early, but no BFP. I never had any cramps either, which is weird, I always have cramps, very painful cramps. I actually need to take painkillers given by my doctor to cope with the pain. So I think I'm out this cycle and the next as I feel my cycle has been all messed up, so I need to get back on track and find out when I ovulate, ect.

Anyways... POSITIVE THINKING.

sorry af showed :hugs: I'm 6 or 5ish dpo now FF keeps switching my o date between cd 14 & 15 so unsure as to when I o'd but yesterday I had terrible hobbling over cramps never had any that bad. fxxed for this cycle! :)

Nope definitely no BFP yet. Though my boobs are killing and my body is being really screwy not having EWCM and I haven't O'd yet at all. Might take a HPT actually just in case!

Sorry af came Stronger :( x
Littleone - test test test!!!

I got high on my monitor this morning so lets see how this cycle goes :D :thumbup:

Well I'm back for the moment! On my vacation and enjoying the beach! So beautiful!! I had my AF come on April 30th and it took until May 7th for her to leave. Big heavy flow... :/ But I'm not really down about it! I get to drink and have a good time on my vacation now! :D Maybe all the stress caused a delayed period? Idk. All I know is that I am going to enjoy the rest of this vacation to my fullest!!

My DH got his second SA back today. Unfortunately it is the same as before, which is rubbish if we wanted to conceive naturally. However it should hopefully mean we'll be accepted for the IVF trial we've been looking at, I really hope they accept us now.
If not I've just gotta wait for IVF on the NHS.

Feeling very impatient and want to get things moving!

Sorry about the SA results Kath, I hope you get accepted onto the hammer smith trial. How long would you have to wait for it on the NHS?

I'm hoping I'm lucky this cycle but if not were gonna definitely take action -.- fxd eh!

Thanks Amy, hopefully you'll get your BFP this cycle! But if not I hope you have better luck really going for it! :hugs:

We've been accepted onto the trial :yipee: :happydance:
Over the moon and seriously cannot wait to start!

As for the NHS, I've always been told that you have to be 23. Although luckily in my PCT, once they've agreed you need IVF, there is no waiting list.

Yayyyy! I'm chuffed for you! That's amazing news :) definitely hoping it works for you, when do you go in for the IVF?

I'm not sure what IVF is like in our area, we need to get blood tested & oh needs a SA before we go looking into anything else. Just hoping the CB trial works for us to avoid all of that! X

Thanks hun, seriously so happy! :hugs:
I'm not sure when we'll start yet as we're away towards the end of my next cycle. I don't think we'll be allowed to do it then, so I think it will be july time?

Wellsk-- I'm so happy for you. Congrats!

The break away from b n b has done me good mentally. The symptoms havent stopped-they:ve actually increased quite a bit. Tuesday night I thought I was getting AF because of cramps but nope- nada. And still getting BFN from FRER. I'm pretty positive I am PG at this ppint. Can't wait until the 23rd so I can book a blood test at my DRs.

Hello!
DH and I are newly TTC for our first!
I'm only on CD9 of cycle 1. We're leaving on our honeymoon in two days, so here's to hoping that I come back pregnant in June!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->