Over 30 and Fabulous!

Wow! So glad she's head down. Hope you get that vaginal birth! Exciting times!!

Hey! I would love to join the FB group! I tried the link but it didn't work.

Soliel - In my opinion, it isn't so much about how big the baby is but how big the HEAD is! LOL Abby was in the 95th percentile for her head and needless to say, I had a 3rd degree tear! (not as bad as it sounds, I'd take that any day over c-sec) but i really think it is all about the head. I have also heard a lot of people say how they estimated the babies to be either too big or too small and they were way off. As long as you and baby are healthy at the end, that is all that matters. Good luck to you! IT is an amazing experience when you finally get to hold them and see that it is actually real and wasn't just a dream!

Hi Finally! The link doesn't work because the girls requested to change the group from closed to secret. I'll pm you my info.

ok - I seriously need to come on here more - just catching up. Love our new FB page though as I have that on most of the day! SB - has baby arrived yet? Crumbs - SOOOOOOOO good to hear from you. Please come find us on FB - please....

Hakuna and Ready - Loving the second BFP's. We are on our 3rd active TTC this month but not getting stressed ;) about it yet - doesnt help that DH is now working away Mon-Fri so will miss th next couple of really fertile times, but who knows :shrug:

Regal - I love that things are moving for you at last. Your day will come!!

In other news, my bro and his wife have just started IVF!! I have everything crossed for them - I feel so bad they have to go through it as well. It sucks!

Right, must go to bed. DH has been away for 8 days now and I am exhausted. Hopefully back this Saturday... :kiss:

Can I please join FB group? I know I don't get on here much, but I would love to stay in touch more xx

Secret is good! Please send me the link as well :flower:

Helllllo ladies :hugs: I've missed you!

BTW - I know we've touched on this before but is anyone seriously TTC at the mo - apart from me and Regal?

I had what I am worried was a hot flush today 0 boiling face for no reason :9 have had them before but not really thought about it but as my AMH was so low I wonde whether it could all be linked...does anyone else ever get a hot face for no reason?

Not that I've noticed Mrsmax :shrug: Yay for TTC again! Exciting! My last 2 cycles have been all over the place but have put it down to taking diclofenic for my back pain, apparently it can prohibit ovulation!

Soleil are you a mom yet??? Can't wait to hear!

Crumbs I added you to Instagram but yes do join us on fb! Pink great to hear from you Hun!

x

Yep I get hot flushes a bit but then I've always been one to go red when embarrassed so I figure it has something to do with that.

Definitely not TTC here. Have only had first AF since A was born last month. And boy was it a killer - super heavy and painful. Assuming my cycle is something like before A then its due tomorrow and so not looking forward to it as I have to go into the office for a big staff meeting/training day and could do without cramps as well. Sigh and as I have drive into the city tomorrow I have to drop A off at 745am instead of 830am - guess I need to be organised in the morning.

Over summer already and its not even summer. We've already had a stack of stupidly hot days and bush fires. Plus the birds start singing early so A is now waking at around 5am despite block out curtains. LOL 6am these days is a sleep in.

:wave: ha cant believe you have summer :( I miss summer! 1st day back at work was ok but missed E like crazy. weird how you can miss someone you have never even spoken too!

Really annoyig as super fertile today - but no DH to make the most of it :( Sorry your periods painful MsJ - hoepfully better as time goes on. How often you Bfing now?

Its funny how weird things can seem now. Like the first time I drove to the office - it just felt so odd not to have A in the car with me even though she wasn't babbling at the time like she does now.

Still bf about 4 times a day - hoping to get to the 12mnth mark. Happily AF didn't show yesterday.

Bummer that dh is away during fertile time.

Bummer no :sex: Mrsmax! Msj my first AF was the most perfect cycle I've ever had, next one was fine, then last 2 weird... Previous cycle was something silly like 24 days & super short LP (from ewcm) then this month I'm almost a week late (same from ewcm) though had AF cramps since Friday. I was actually going to buy some tests yesterday but spotting started but still no show though is getting heavier so I expect it by the morning... I was actually thinking I might be preggo & it's a funny feeling not wanting to be, but then when my spotting started I was maybe a TEENY bit disappointed?!! :shock: Not ready for #2 just yet though... I too wish summer was back!

x

I think a short LP after a baby might be normal as I've seen that it's happened to others - and I myself had a short LP (4 days) for a few months, followed by no AF at all for 2 months, which sucked as we've been ttc #2 for 11 months now. My LP currently seems to be about 10 days, which is just about acceptable.

AF arrived - 40day cycle. I think it was a long LP judging by EWCM. Of course it came the week A is teething so hormonal and tired - wonderful combination plus my work is changing some major technical rules that are all about the little details. Wednesday I seemed to live on caffeine and sugar as I was so tired.

Just over a week till we fly to NZ. That should be fun. Hope A isn't to squirmy on the flight thankfully its only 3hrs.

AF came :happydance: I think!

It's good your AF's have come back whilst still bf'ing I guess MsJ! Enjoy NZ!

Readyornot I'm not sure if I knew you were TTC again (baby brain) but good luck! How long did it take you with Angelo again?

x

I haven't myself, emailed her about a week ago.

How you doing Hopeful? Good to see you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"