• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Over 30 and Fabulous!

Hi Hakuna,
I am doing well. Congrats on little Robert. You're in the home stretch!

hey hopeful - good to see you. No, SB hasnt posted on here for a while, which is a bit worrying.

Lovely to see you on here again Hopeful! :hugs2:

Hope everything ok with Soleil

x

Just in from Soleil Breeze:

Kristin - hi! I am soooo behind on emails. I barely get a chance to come online to do anything right now. Please let them know that Emmi was born on October 4th and that she and momma are doing well. I will do my best to get into our online group forum before the week is out. *:)

Great to see you around these parts Hopeful!

Also excellent news about the birth of baby Emmi :)

Just stoppng by to say that IUI cycle #1 starts for me in 2-5 days.

Your prayers are needed!

Thanks. :)

Yay Regal. Good luck. Sending you.lots and lots of sticky :dust:

Good luck Regal!!! :dust: :dust: :dust: Got everything crossed for you!!!

x

Thanks Ladies!!! Praying double time here. It's been so long.

I've been horrible about logging on. I have not logged on since I found you all again. Now I'm worried I lost you all again! Waaaah. Hehe!

So about this FB secret group. Please add me. I just added Kristin. I'm Rhea :flower: I check FB more often. Ya'll add me.

I wanna see babies and all you pretty mamas! It's so nice that after all this time, we're all still here. Now that my little girl's a toddler, it's easy to forget just how hard it was to get here. I love and need the reminder! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Will add you crumbs! Hope everyone doing ok? I'm terrible about logging on here now too :cry: Everyone looking forward to Xmas? Especially those first Christmasses?! xx

Not sure if anyone gets on here anymore...maybe you guys just chat via FB?

Anyway, if you read this check out my journal for an update. I know I've already shared with a few of you.

I hope you guys and your LOs are good. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"