Over 30 and TTC

Hey girls, sorry i have neglected as well.
oh my gosh, Fiffi-folle and Sherichelle, so close for you guys getting your BFP's, I seriously hope you do! A lot of women dont test positive until even a week of more late for AF, sore boobs is a great sign Shaerichelle- do you normally get that before AF or is this a new symptom? so exciting, i dont get sore b.b's before AF.
MrsJo, I hope things improve for you soon hon, you have had a hard month. Hope you catch that eggy soon
as for me, well my update is I ovulated supppppper early, like i got a +ve OPK yesterday at 2pm. I only actually took it for fun, lol, i'm not suppose to O until Jan 5th. I had the EWCM and other symptoms, so definitely O'd crazy hey. We BD yesterday morning just for fun, and i was thinking, yeah this is way too early but oh well. So trying to catch DH this afternoon again.
Fx'd for everyone!!

Britt, usually its only a slight cramp feeling Most of the time AF shows with no signs. I was laying in bed and almost in tears they hurt so bad! I have been eating like a hog. Today I want to nap. I slept 8 hours.. lol

With my first pregnancy I was a napper. Of course that was in 01 and 02 ..so I dont remember all the feelings but it feels similar to what I am going through. I am thinking that I O ed late I believe I got some implantation bleeding on Tuesday pm. the next day my temp dipped.. so I am not sure. My body is being a pain.

Hope you dont mind me joining this thread ladies!! I am 31 DH is 38. We have been TTC actively for 7 months now 12 entirely. I know how y'all feel. I am ready for it to be my turn as far as being a Mum! In the past few years 2 SIL have given birth and another one has fallen and is expecting in October, grrrrrrr!!! One SIL always tells me when i am playing with my niece "this is good practice for you when you have your" I want to slap her in the face so bad and say something really nasty (keeping it clean for the thread) It is so frustrating and I feel broken. All the other women in my family breed like rabbits. Just wonder what is wrong with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->