Over 30 & still trying for baby #1

Congrats mrsduck! Can't wait to see pictures. Sounds like you had a great birth with Ruby. How are you and DH doing with her arrival?

Thanks itsawonder. How are you feeling? You are so close! 30 day mark

AFM I hate to repeat the ongoing saga but unfortunately after positive yesterday morning DH and I could not BD at night. We tried three times, didn't work , and we ended up just getting pissed off. The other times we had difficulty was not during fertile time so at least that is good but it seemed that yesterday would have been most important. We will try again tonight and see.

Buttrfly - sorry things didn't work out the way you had hoped. I always ovulated the day after my last positive OPK so you are still in the game.

I actually feel like crap today. I don't really know what's going on but starting yesterday I just feel "off". Although I have been trying to put it into words it's impossible. Maybe the baby dropped, maybe I am just tired. I was up until 2:30 unable to sleep and back up by 5:30. My insides feel kind of hollow. Who knows. Today I am home from work just getting chores done. Luckily I finish training my replacement on Wed. so she can start picking up some of my hours.

On Wed I will be 36 weeks and cleared to deliver locally. If I deliver before then I get flown to the city. Not that I think labor is near but with this "off" feeling I just keep wishing Wed. would come.

Unfortunately itsawonder the game isn't working well for us. BD didn't work again...we are throwing in the towel for the month , too much stress. If it isn't enough we have the appointment on the 23rd. My Gyno still hadn't even called with blood test results which angers me. Sometimes I feel like if I'm not pregnant they don't care.
So sorry you have that "off" feeling. How are you feeling today? Hope it gets better for you. Would you be happy if labor came very soon?

Sorry to hear things did not work out and that your Gyno is not being supporting. I also feel like docs tend to give more time to those who are pregnant when it's those who are not who need the most support. I hope next month works out better.

I do feel a whole lot better today and made it to work :). Although I would love to deliver now I doubt I will go early with a first baby. More than anything I want the baby to come when he/she is ready and 38 weeks or more is best. I have been meditating on May 28th which is 39 weeks - we'll see if anything comes of that.....

Buttrfly I'm so sorry things didn't work out this month, although I thought we had missed my egg the month we conceived so you still have a chance :)

Itsawonder, you are so close now, the end in sight was the worst part for me, I was so uncomfortable I just wanted to go into labour and having my inlaws staying with us really didn't help. Your little one will soon be here yay

A picture of Ruby with Duck :)

Attachments

• DSC01976 - Copy.JPG
    DSC01976 - Copy.JPG
    88.2 KB · Views: 6
Mrs. Duck - she's perfect!!! Absolutely beautiful. Congratulations again!

Mrs duck ruby is beautiful!

itsawonder i hope you feel better soon. Soon you will have your little one too.

Buttrfly :hugs: sorry you are going through a tough time. Hopefully you have done enough to be in with a chance. I find the one thing docs aren't good at doing is providing people with the emotional support of coping with lttc/mc/infertility. I hope you get some answers soon.

Melly how are you? Where are you in your cycle?

highhopes how are you feeling?

AFM I'm cd 25 and about 8dpo. I've had strange dull cramping (mainly on one side) and some dark brown discharge which is strange for me this early before AF. I would love to think its IB but I have been under so much stress at work that I think it could be that. Got my scan next week and hopefully should have another appointment with the FS soon.

Flou I don't want to get your hopes up but that sounds really good, I've got everything crossed for you :dust:

Thanks Flou- and I am with Mrs. Duck - this does sound promising. Fingers crossed for you!

I hope it is a positive sign but it could be stress or even if it is IB doesn't mean its successful. I'm still getting brown discharge today at 9dpo its lighter tho and more watery.

Mrs duck ruby is just gorgeous! How does it feel to be a mummy?

Itsawonder not long to go hang in there. Hope you feel better soon.

Buttrfly flou and melly hope u r all ok. Sorry it didn't work out this month flou and buttrfly. TTC is so stressful! Me and DH kept cracking under the pressure and then once we started down the ivf route we stopped bd coz it had become such a chore. Can't wait to get back to it now though...pregnancy hormones are making me feel rather in the mood!

Hehehe, hooray for pregnancy hormones ;)

MrsDuck, she's beautiful, look at those eyes.

Went to the docs yesterday for a check-up. Baby is still small but he/she has been the entire pregnancy. Was sent to have a growth scan to check for IUGR. Don't know when I will get the results. The u/s tech said that both sides of the baby look even and all looks normal. Just measuring about 34 weeks instead of 36 (due date is still accurate), and about 5 1/2 lbs so not too far off. Also, living at high elevation for some reason leads to small babies so she thinks all looks good - even though she can't really diagnose anything. I will hear back from the radiologist and my doctor sometime next week. I will probably call on Monday just to see.

In reality a small baby is not a bad thing as I am only 5'1" and have very narrow hips. Still a little nerve wracking.....

My doc said he is not worried he just wants to know if he should monitor me more closely in the coming weeks or induce me early. Since he sees growth every week he doesn't seem concerned.

Itsawonder I'm glad your little one looks good. I hope you deliver a healthy little one soon.

AFM the brown spotting got lighter and lighter and today at 11dpo its all gone just a little bit of clear discharge. AF still isn't due until Monday or Tuesday so I will wait and see.

Highhopes, we can't stop looking at her and she's just so good we've been so lucky, she's so laid back, she breast feeds like a dream and we are having to wake her up every 4 hours because she takes after mummy and likes her bed haha. I bet you can't wait to have your little munchkins in your arms :)

Melly I hope the tww goes quickly for you :)

Flou I've got all my fingers and toes crossed for you, I really hope it's a :bfp:

Well my poor girl had got a sore toe, it looks like an in growing toe nail and it has gone a bit pussy so am waiting on the midwives visit. She doesn't seem bothered by it but we weren't sure what to do about it??

Mrsduck Ruby is beautiful! Congrats and so glad you and DH are having an easy time. Hope it continues :) thanks for the hope!
Sorry about the sore toe but I guess Ruby isn't bothered but always good to get checked.

Highhopes if me and DH do IUI or something like that I am sure bd will take a back seat. It really is much pressure. I hope to get back to fun BD soon! How are you feeling? Are you getting some bd in now? I know you were being careful before.

Itsawonder glad that things look normal and they are keeping an eye on it. Keep us updated and we are thinking of you!

Melly I read your journal and seems as though you have such a great chance this month! Hopefully this is it

Flou your symptoms sound so promising! Here's hoping for you also! We need these BFPs to roll in!

AFM about 6 dpo and I would have sworn I was pregnant if I didn't know how late I ovulated. I was told by someone that after clomid I would feel pregnancy symptoms until AF and it started very early on like 1 dpo. I may test tomorrow since I have cheap tests and it is Mother's Day in the US. How great would it be for a BFP on huh at day..not really thinking it will happen but will try anyway.
Happy Mother's Day to all who celebrate...we are all mommies here :hugs:

Buttrfy, that would be awesome to get a BFP on Mother's Day!! What are the 'pregnancy' symptoms that Clomid gives you?

Exhaustion, feeling kind out of it ( when I get hormonal I tend to get like that), slight cramping in what I think is the right area, more rapid heartbeat. I can come up with other reasons for them all of course but just wishful thinking :)

Happy Mother's Day ladies...for mrsduck with her little girl, expectant mothers, Angel mothers, and ttcers. It will only be a matter of time before we are all blessed. Thinking of you all <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->