Over 30 & still trying for baby #1

Itsawonder I'm hoping for the best for you! Tough to not know what is going on with that, especially without symptoms.

Melly very close to testing! I have been following your board and all sounds good. How are you feeling?

Flou glad you have more testing coming up. Hopefully it isn't needed!

I've been annoyed because no positive opk yet and CD 17... Thought I would O earlier but my body has other plans. I woke up feeling bloated and my opk has gotten darker so let's hope it happens before the weekend. I was just hoping for a shorter cycle. Since I'm used to O on day 22 I guess any other day would be earlier!

How are you mrsduck...little girl show any signs of coming just yet? I can't believe that your due date is in 3 days!

Yes I will start buying stuff now...I've had the 20 week scan and all is well with both bubs! Going to a baby show today so hopefully will pick up some deals.

FC for u melly, buttrfly and flou.

Mrsduck any news?

Itsawonder hope u r ok x

Nope still no news, I really thought she'd be here before my due date, oh well hopefully not long to go now.

Highhopes fantastic news all is good with your babies, enjoy your baby event :)

Buttrfly any sign of a positive opk yet?

Melly are you testing?

I hope everyone else is well

Mrs duck i hope your little girl makes an appearance soon!

highhopes have fun baby shopping!

Melly have you tested?

buttrfly has O shown up? My pain in the side is telling me I look to be O in the next couple of days. Me and the DH are managing to dtd quietly whilst at my parents!

Itsawonder how are you feeling?

Haha flou I forgot you were at your parents, well done on managing to get jiggy ;)

Highhopes how was baby show?

Mrsduck your due date is today...come on little girl!!

Good luck flou!

Melly sorry about AF. You have such a positive attitude and a regular cycle I know it will come for you soon!!

AFM no positive yet. Looks like probably will be usual CD 22 or 23. Frustrated on so many levels. CD 21 blood work tomorrow so when doc calls with results will speak with her. My cycle did not regulate and I was really hopeful for that. We have also had some BD issues again. DH and I are seriously considering IUI at this point because of the lack of control and frustration. Just not looking forward to all the hoops we would jump through before getting to .IUI ( more tests, consult etc)

Aw buttrfly I'm so sorry, it's so tough ttc, all the added pressure, all the fun going out of dtd, I really hope this is your month x

Ah Buttrfly - sorry for the struggles. I really hope you get a happy surprise this month.

Melly - sorry AF showed. You do seem in good spirits though.

Mrs. Duck - due date!!! Hope she shows soon!

HH - so glad your scans went well. How was the baby show?

AFM - had our shower last night which was a blast. Luckily not too girly. It was co-ed, with tons of kids, beer, wine margaritas, (water for me) food and presents. Really just a good excuse to hang out with our friends. We got our bath tub, car seat, some clothes, nursery decorations, books etc. Mostly stuff for when the baby is a bit older which is nice. Even got the first bike helmet to fit a 1 or 2 year old! (We bike a lot here.) The dresser and crib will be here this week and the co-sleeper is assembled. Some diapers and laundry detergent are on their way as are some swaddlers etc. We have a few items of clothes to get through the first week and once we know if it's a boy or girl friends will drop off bags of hand-me-downs. I am starting to feel ready.

In 11 days I will be cleared to deliver at our local hospital. My doc has me taking it very easy until we hit that marker then I will be ready. I still hope to deliver around 39 weeks and if baby not here by 40+3 we will induce as my doctor has to leave town at that point. Don't really want to induce but I refuse to deliver with the other local doc.

Itsawonder I'm glad you had a good shower, sounds like you are almost ready for he/she to arrive :)

The shower sounds awesome, ItsAWonder, that's the sort of thing I'd like too, not too girly!!

MrsDuck, any signs of little miss wanting to meet the world??

Just a quickie to let you know Ruby arrived yesterday morning and is absolutely gorgeous.

I hope you are all well and I'll update more once home :)

Awwww happy birthday Ruby and congrats to you and your DH! Hope you are feeling well and can't wait to hear about it all!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Hope you are feeling well Mrs. Duck. Update us whenever you can and please at some point send a picture of lovely Ruby. Happy Birthday little lady!

Hooooraaaaaay Ruby!!! Right on time. I can't wait to hear how it went. Congratulations MrsDuck, I'm so happy for you and your husband.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->