Over 35 baby bumps

Junebuggy and Claire, your bumps look great! storm, congratulations!!

I wonder how Claire is doing! It's timeeeeee!!!!!

Claire....what's your secret to no stretchmarks? I keep hearing about bio-oil. Gorgeous bump, btw.

Hi Indigo, I have been using Bio Oil morning and night ever since I began to show (can't remember exactly when that was now?) I do think genetics has a lot to do with it though - my Mum and sister both have virtually none from their pregnancies. Whatever it is I am very greatful!
:flower:

Indigo I used baby oil and don't have one stretch mark either :thumbup:Keep well moisturised ,:kiss::hugs:

View attachment 319465
well here is my 40 week bump picture. Can't believe I have made it this far with no stretch marks!
Waiting to see what the midwife says tomorrow :wacko:
x

wow I am jealous...wish I was stretch mark free but just growing up made me get them... that is AWESOME Clairey!

Thanks LLbean, I also got them growing up too. I got boobs and hips almost over night at the age of 15 and have stretchies from that, but none from my pregnancy? how strange. Starnge but thankful! lol
Hope you are ok?

Junebuggy and Claire, your bumps look great! storm, congratulations!!

I wonder how Claire is doing! It's timeeeeee!!!!!

No news yet, baby is sitting tight! I am seeing the midwife this morning so I will see what she has to say! :wacko:

Storm ,massive congrats ,can't wait to see your little girl ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

You look great Clairey! I don't have any stretchies either. My mom and sister didn't get any, so hopefully I won't be the first.

Hey ladies, bad news! Stretch marks are highly genetic, and no amount of oil can avoid them if your mom had them with pregnancies! I made it to 39 weeks the first time around with none, thanks to my mom: same for my sister! I just use the oil to help with the irritation that goes along with skin stretching for me... Unfortunately this time around my bump is very sensitive and I developed a massive rash from using creams/oils, so I had to stop :-(

View attachment 319465
well here is my 40 week bump picture. Can't believe I have made it this far with no stretch marks!
Waiting to see what the midwife says tomorrow :wacko:
x

wow I am jealous...wish I was stretch mark free but just growing up made me get them... that is AWESOME Clairey!

Thanks LLbean, I also got them growing up too. I got boobs and hips almost over night at the age of 15 and have stretchies from that, but none from my pregnancy? how strange. Starnge but thankful! lol
Hope you are ok?

Yes mine were at 15 as well! I swear it happened over a weekend!

I guess I should not complain, my belly is not bad, more the lower belly if anything, like the pelvic area.

JB that is interesting because my maternal grandmother never got a stretch mark in her life (had very oily skin that I think helped) yet my mom does and so does my sister...my sister looks like a road map!

Father's also contribute to genetic traits, but they don't get pregnant so it's hard to know what their contribution is :haha:

Father's also contribute to genetic traits, but they don't get pregnant so it's hard to know what their contribution is :haha:

well he has a huge belly now too LOL yet NO STRETCH MARKS...the lucky ******* HAHAHA

Looking great! But wowza Gia, I feel huge in comparison and I'm only 23 weeks :nope:

Here is my weekly pic...

Attachments

• IMG_4427.jpg
    IMG_4427.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 15

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member