Over 35 baby bumps

You look amazing Clairey!!! Hey car washing - I am impressed, wouldn't be surprised junior will be here soon! I've been up with cramping and terrible back pain since 4am (its 6.30 now) so not sure if anything is happening or this is just a practise run!!! Either way it hurts!!!!

You look amazing Clairey!!! Hey car washing - I am impressed, wouldn't be surprised junior will be here soon! I've been up with cramping and terrible back pain since 4am (its 6.30 now) so not sure if anything is happening or this is just a practise run!!! Either way it hurts!!!!

Oooh Storm, sounds like something could be happening!! Keep us up to speed on things won't you?!
:hugs::hugs:

Hey ladies - my bump is now a nearly 8lb baby girl! Was 6cm when we arrived at hospital and she was born 4 hrs later with just gas and air! More details when I get home! So excited :hugs:

OMG! Congrats Storm! How exciting! Glad all went well and can't wait to see photos!

Congrats Storm!!! What a wonderful Christmas present :cloud9: So glad to hear it went well, can't wait to see pics!!!

ML and Clairey, looking wonderful ladies!!!

Here is my 22 week bump.

Attachments

• IMG_4425-Version2.jpg
    IMG_4425-Version2.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 11
Your bump is coming along just perfectly Junebug!

JB such a cute bump, did you get in the t-shirts yet? Lol

Congrats Storm, can't wait to hear all about it and see some pictures!!

Junebug, you are definitely popping now, lovely bump :)

Hey ladies - my bump is now a nearly 8lb baby girl! Was 6cm when we arrived at hospital and she was born 4 hrs later with just gas and air! More details when I get home! So excited :hugs:

Oh I'm so happy for you Storm! I wonder when I will have mine?! lol
so glad you seemed to have a good labour and only gas and air - you go girl!
Seems like only yesterday that we were celebrating our BFP's and now baby is here. What a start to your new year!
Do we have a name yet for your wee girl?
xxx

Congrats Storm!!! What a wonderful Christmas present :cloud9: So glad to hear it went well, can't wait to see pics!!!

Here is my 22 week bump.

Looking good Junebug! x

CONGRATS STorm!!!! Can't wait to read your birth story and see a pic!! :happydance:

Here is my 22 week bump.

Looking good Junebug!!! :happydance:

036.jpg
well here is my 40 week bump picture. Can't believe I have made it this far with no stretch marks!
Waiting to see what the midwife says tomorrow :wacko:
x

Beautiful Clairey!! I hope to make it where you are stretch mark free as well!! Every morning I wake up and bashfully pull my nighty up to see if I made it through another night stretchie free. So far so good, but your bump is just gorgeous!

Claire....what's your secret to no stretchmarks? I keep hearing about bio-oil. Gorgeous bump, btw.

Claire....what's your secret to no stretchmarks? I keep hearing about bio-oil. Gorgeous bump, btw.

I wanna know too!! I have been using Bio-Oil since I was 12w and use it religiously every night - so far so good, and I'm hoping it lives up to it's reputation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->