Over 35 baby bumps

wow junebug...you're getting there!!
love the ribbon too!

What beautiful bumps we all have!!

Loving the bumps ladies - keep those pics coming - love having a good look at them all!

Great updates Gia and Junebug...I have been very slack lately and haven't posted in 3 weeks!!! I have taken the pics just haven't had time to upload them yet!! Lol

Will TRY and do it later but I'm working today so it won't be til his evening. X

22 and 24 (Vday Bump) Customers at work finally noticed - apparently I popped. Lol

DSC03051.jpg

DSC03243.jpg

Nice to see you Maple Leaf! Looking great!!! If left to my own I would slack so badly but hubby is away and reminds me each week that he 'needs' a picture! He is so cute, putting together an album for the little one and he is going to create an email account for him and surprise him with it and all my pregnant pics in several years! He's always thinking ahead!

ML looking great!!! Definitely more noticeable!

LOL Gia, cute! My motivation is I took weekly pics for Zoë, and i'm determined to be equal for #2. So far so good, hope it lasts!

ML looking great!!! Definitely more noticeable!

LOL Gia, cute! My motivation is I took weekly pics for Zoë, and i'm determined to be equal for #2. So far so good, hope it lasts!

Well! Now that you said that, no worries, I'll remind you if you slack :hugs:

Hi ladies, your bumps are all looking beautiful!! :thumbup::happydance:

Here is my 33 week bump!

https://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c97/brazil820/IMAG0459-2.jpg

You look wonderful as always Beachcomber! Terrific bump!

You look wonderful as always Beachcomber! Terrific bump!

I agree. Great bump beachcomber. I can't keep up with the rate mine is growing now.....and I thought I might escape with a small baby this time, :happydance:

Thanks so much ladies! I am starting to feel like a whale!!!

well here I am at 39 weeks. I can't believe it is only possibly days away! Still feel fine and even managed to wash my car today.001.jpg

Beautiful Clairey! Glad you are feeling fine still! It sure won't be long now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->