• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Over 35 baby bumps

Hi

Im 36 and 32 weeks preg! Im really wondering if my body will in any way go back to normal, as it seems to do in younger mums!

here is my bump, we dont know what sex it is...i think maybe im carrying like a boy?:kiss:

Attachments

• DSC04828.jpg
    DSC04828.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 18
Hi

Im 36 and 32 weeks preg! Im really wondering if my body will in any way go back to normal, as it seems to do in younger mums!

here is my bump, we dont know what sex it is...i think maybe im carrying like a boy?:kiss:

So cute. I would not say boy or girl, honestly I don't believe that whole the way you are carrying is what you will have lol, I am glad you don't know, its so much more fun not knowing. The only thing that I believe to be true with old wives tails about baby sex is the put a real ring on a real necklace and hang it over belly, if it circles, girl, if it goes in a straight line, boy. I have done this many times with people, me etc.... and it has ALWAYS been right. My mom told me this trick a long time ago. My last 2 PG's it was right and hopefully this time it will be too. good luck, you look amazing

Hi

aww what a beautiful baby bump!! :happydance::happydance:

Ah thanks both of you :) Iv done the ring thing which said girl....so we will see!

I am doing NCT classes and im the oldest one :( only by 1 year but still! Hopefully being older makes us wiser!

here is me at 34 weeks
this was taken a week ago, and i have noticed a growth spurt since then. he's definitely piling on the pounds now!

Attachments

• DSCN0020.jpg
    DSCN0020.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 32
very cute, you are almost done haha. good luck :)

Loving the bumps ladies :)

It's getting exciting for me in here, so many ladies so close to their due dates and lots of bump pics, I'm loving it :) :happydance:

ohohohohoh you all look fabulous!!!!!!!!!!! Made me all nostalgic!!!!!! You all look realluy fabulous - loving the fur babies too!!

Hope you dont mind me gate crashing - I am Vicky I have 17.5 month old twins and they were born when I was 36 (we didnt have this lovely BnB section then either so I am doubly jealous!)

Here is my twins bump - I would really recommend the montage its just a lovely thing to look back on - oh and all you wondering about older skin - I dont have one stretchie or sagging skin xxxx

https://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/261649_10150228586147475_615397474_7434225_7447132_n.jpg

that's a great montage, wish i had thought to do that!
bit late now though..

Hey Vicky - love the montage - if I had a figure to start of with like yours I might have done that too! Hubby is pushing for another photo so I'll give in on Monday at 16 weeks... I wouldn't mind so much if my butt hadn't decided to compete with my new found bump :)

how do you remove pics? My bump is gone :( I can't leave it up here. thanks

I am so sorry for your loss :flower:

If you go to the post where you posted your photos and click the edit button on the bottom right you will be able to edit the post and remove.

I have also reported your request in case you cant find how to do it yourself hopefully one of the mods will see it and remove it.

You are in my thoughts xxxxx

ohohohohoh you all look fabulous!!!!!!!!!!! Made me all nostalgic!!!!!! You all look realluy fabulous - loving the fur babies too!!

Hope you dont mind me gate crashing - I am Vicky I have 17.5 month old twins and they were born when I was 36 (we didnt have this lovely BnB section then either so I am doubly jealous!)

Here is my twins bump - I would really recommend the montage its just a lovely thing to look back on - oh and all you wondering about older skin - I dont have one stretchie or sagging skin xxxx

https://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/261649_10150228586147475_615397474_7434225_7447132_n.jpg

I love your montage! That is a great idea!!! :happydance:

Oh honey - no - what happened - are you ok? :hugs:

I am ok I guess, I went in for my first prenatal visit and she said I measured at 8 wks even though I was 9 wks. Did ultrasound and found the baby stopped growing at about 8 wks. No heartbeat. thanks all for the kind words, they are appreciated. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->