Over 35 baby bumps

Oh looking great Gia!!! Is it your bday? If you, happy birthday!!!

OMG all around amazing bumps!!! You ladies look FABULOUS!

Thanks Junebug!! Yes, 41 yrs in existence today!!

Awwww that's great! I hope you had an amazing day! :hug:

29 weeker full of a birthday cupcake bump!

You look great, too. Especially with you metallic disco top! I'll pick you up in my camaro! (i did have a firebird back in the day!)

and happy birthday!!

LOL!! Me thinks I've met my match - as a former east coaster, I DID have a camaro in high school with T-tops and hair that DIDN"T move with the best of winds cruising on the freeway......Ah those were the days..... LOL! (and was teased to no end becaue it was an IROC and back in the day the kids used to say it stood for "Italian ******s Out Cruising" - kids were just as mean back then! LOL>

ooooh - I didn't realize I posted a forbidden word.....it was edited automatically for me.

LOL!! Me thinks I've met my match - as a former east coaster, I DID have a camaro in high school with T-tops and hair that DIDN"T move with the best of winds cruising on the freeway......Ah those were the days..... LOL! (and was teased to no end becaue it was an IROC and back in the day the kids used to say it stood for "Italian ******s Out Cruising" - kids were just as mean back then! LOL>

Thats hysterical! I am still trying to figure out what the r stands for....
I am from the east coast, too. (NY)

Thats hysterical! I am still trying to figure out what the r stands for....
I am from the east coast, too. (NY)

Lemme try again, though after thinking about it can see why the word is banned on a pregnancy/baby board. Please no one take offense ....

Re tards

006.jpg

well, here is my final bump shot before I am induced tomorrow :(
baby, you have one more night to make it happen before we have to go down the induction route! you know you want to come out tonight!! lol

Awww Clairey, beatiful!!!!
I hope everything goes smoothly for you, will be thinking of you tomorrow :hugs:

Just seen your third tri thread, you look fantastic. Will be keeping my fingers crossed for you tonight or tomorrow. X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->