Over 35 baby bumps

Gia...so beautiful :cloud9:

Ladies thought it was important to share with you all since you may be considering a baby carrier.

Attachments

• 403119_351948838150914_200515963294203_1397358_850721219_n.jpg
    403119_351948838150914_200515963294203_1397358_850721219_n.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 16
Beautiful Gia! I'm curious as to how you're not getting bum growth, you're still sooooo slim there, that's the first spot (and my thighs!) where I gain :blush:

Beautiful Gia! I'm curious as to how you're not getting bum growth, you're still sooooo slim there, that's the first spot (and my thighs!) where I gain :blush:

Aww thanks Junebug! I went to lunch with my mom the other day and she was behind me and just shook her head as she asked me the same thing. I don't know, you know I have gained exactly 20 lbs thus far which I thought was a little more than I should and I feel like it's concentrated in my chest, belly, and my legs do feel a bit chunkier though my pre pregnancy pants with a tie waist or sweats still fit fine in the legs so I dunno. I walk about 2 1/2 miles at least 4 times a week but that's about it lately for exercise. And since the holidays my appetite has been the devil!

Just short of 20w, according to my anatomy scan today.... which doc discovered I have SUA, single umbilical artery. More things to worry about! Tho progression is perfect thus far, as well as my amnio results....

Just short of 20w, according to my anatomy scan today.... which doc discovered I have SUA, single umbilical artery. More things to worry about! Tho progression is perfect thus far, as well as my amnio results....

Lovely bump Sadie and Gia (as always!) Us over 35s really do look good pregnant!! :happydance:

Awwww you look amazing sadie!!!
Sorry about the SUA... So reassuring that the amnio is normal! :hugs:

Here is my 26 week pic. Other than that I'm officially diagnosed with SPD (symphysis pubis dysfunction) as a cause for my now chronic groin, hip and back pain :cry: Am seeing a chiro tomorrow and ordered a support belt online. Still have 11 weeks to go working full-time :cry:

Attachments

• IMG_4440.jpg
    IMG_4440.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 6
Looking lovely Sadie and Junebug! My thoughts are with you Sadie, and Junebug hoping you get some relief soon!

Adorable, like always JB! Is the SPD because you are so petite?

Anything I need to watch out for/not do because of this sua?? i signed up for prenatal yoga and am now thinking maybe I shouldnt have. Hmpf.

From what I read, 1 in 4 women will get SPD :-( There is nothing that can be done to prevent it. I LOVED prenatal yoga during my first pregnancy! I say go for it!!! If you get symptoms then you need to stop all activity (trust me you'll want to, walking, sitting and trying to sleep HURTS) and being active in yoga should not bring it on... I'm counting myself lucky I didn't get this with my first pregnancy, I likely would not be having a second if I had!!!

My new bump photos - 29 weeks

Baby has definitely moved upwards - my bladder has had some relief the past few days but my ribs have been suffering instead! Off to my 3d scan tomorrow, Eva and Max are so excited to see their baby brother/sister.

DSC03338.jpg

DSC03340.jpg

so beautiful and not a stretch mark on you. good for you.

Pics please when you get them, I wanna see :) are you finding out what you are having or no?

I have SUA as well. Try not to worry too much. Not much we can do anyways. :)

Lovely Maple Leaf! I can relate with the rib discomfort...my lo is head down pressing against my bladder every time he moves and I can feel his feet poking in my ribs!

so beautiful and not a stretch mark on you. good for you.

Pics please when you get them, I wanna see :) are you finding out what you are having or no?

Nope, we have one of each already so we are going with the ultimate surprise. The scanning place have assured me they will try and avoid that area.....I'm sure we will get an inkling from the face though but won't be definite.

I was lucky not to get any stretch marks last 2 times either, must be genetic. I do slather on the cocoa butter though. :thumbup:

Hello everyone! Here's my 29th week shots.

Attachments

• IMG_1722.jpg
    IMG_1722.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 4
Lovely CeeDee

I hear you Maple, I found out I was having a girl with my first, my 2nd we decided to wait and be surprised, I am not so sure what I want to do this time around. I want to wait, but I don't, I am totally undecided lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->