Over 35 baby bumps

So it's Tuesday, new week milestone and bump pic day for me!!! Here is my 25 week pic, sorry for the PJs, forgot to take picture until after I changed :blush:

Attachments

• IMG_4435.jpg
    IMG_4435.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 17
Cute jammies Junebug! Congrats on 25w and looking consistently good!

LOL thanks, they're Tinkerbell made by my mom :blush:

I measured 25 cm exactly today at my apt. Shocked, thought I'd measure bigger!

Thanks! Not feeling tiny though :rofl: I've had to adjust how I bend over already! :dohh: And HOW am I supposed to put on my leggings/socks/nylons/tights with a bigger belly? At this point with Z, it was getting warmer outside. I'll be so big and it won't even be spring yet when this little guy comes! :haha:

You look great JB..... I am having to straddle my legs to get any clothes on, would be great to be able to stay in PJs all day. My winter coat is only just zipping up and we are having an arctic storm so it's currently -24 outside...Brrrrrrrr - roll on Spring. Lol

Oh man, the joys of third tri in winter climates :haha: I'm worried my winter boots will no longer fit in a few weeks as my feet are already starting to swell. May have to get a cheap pair to get me through the rest of the winter. Sigh, wish I could just wear my Birkenstocks...

Well I mean you are still skinny. Yes a belly is there but your body is still thin. That was not the case with me lol

Trying not to eat a pint of ice cream every night this time :haha: I had a really hard time losing my pregnancy weight (just had gotten down to pre-preggo weight the week before my :bfp: :rofl:) so I'm not using the pregnancy as an excuse to eat everything and anything like I did last time!

You all look so beautiful, if only I was half as thin as I am now, I would be happy to post pics, OMG after seeing you all, hells no:blush::blush:

You all look so beautiful, if only I was half as thin as I am now, I would be happy to post pics, OMG after seeing you all, hells no:blush::blush:

I bet you look beautiful so post some pics of your baby bump hon! We love them!:thumbup::hugs:

My 37 week baby bump pic (OMG 37 Weeks!!!:haha: )

https://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c97/brazil820/IMAG0476.jpg

I agree with BC hugs!!! ALLLLLL bumps are beautiful, as are all women!!!

Wow you look amazing BC! Congrats on 37 weeks, seems so far away and so close all at once :haha:

Beachcomber, just when one thinks your bump couldn't be more perfect, the next week rolls around and it's even better than the last!! Congrats! So close now!

Thanks :blush: I know all women are beautiful, especially when they are with child. I just hate the way I look, I tried losing some before getting PG again, but no such luck. Oh well, I need more confidence lol.

BC you look so beautiful hun. Almost done :)

Thank you ladies! I have been feeling like a lump lately so your wonderful comments are much appreciated! :hugs::hugs:

By the way, 37 weeks comes SO FAST.....it will be here before you know it! :thumbup:

Keep the pictures coming ladies!

I forgot about my 30w pic so here's a 31w (2 more days but close enough!)!!

Attachments

• 31w.jpg
    31w.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 15

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly