Over 35 baby bumps

Lovely bumps Gia,Maple leaf and june bug!!! you all look gorgeous!
xx

Here is my 30 week bump! Starting to panic, only 8 weeks and 1 day to go until C-section. Zoë was a really difficult baby for the first 3 months, I'm terrified this little guy will be too and now I'm wondering what the hell I've gotten myself into :dohh:

Attachments

• IMG_4467.jpg
    IMG_4467.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 16
As beautiful as ever Junebug, and hey there is no turning back now!!!! I can't believe how quickly time is going by now.....first tri it seemed like literally forever, and second tri wasn't so speedy for me either. But wow I'm a little freaked out at how quickly this is upon us!

And you know us girls, fuss, fuss, fuss....boys are supposed to be a breeze in comparison! Im sure your LO will be as sweet as can be.

You look great Junebug...I looked at your journal pics and you definitely don't even look pregnant from behind. You'll snap back into shape in no time.
When Eva was born she was a clingy baby in fact the first night she slept through was the night I bought Max home from the hospital - she was nearly 3 at the time!!
Max was a breeze, so chilled out...I am hoping for another one like him, but I've heard 3rd babies can be unpredictable.
Here's hoping you get yourself a little Max too. ( and you Gia )....

Here is my 30 week bump! Starting to panic, only 8 weeks and 1 day to go until C-section. Zoë was a really difficult baby for the first 3 months, I'm terrified this little guy will be too and now I'm wondering what the hell I've gotten myself into :dohh:

Looking great Junebug! Just go with the flow and you will be fine.:hugs::hugs:

Hi ladies!
I hope I can join you here.
My old TTC thread is getting depressed having me around to remind them that some do get bfp's. They originally said I gave them hope but now they find me a reminder. I guess I should have moved on earlier but I just loved the ladies there so much, I just wanted to stay.
I am currently 13 weeks and 35 years old. This is my first.

Hi ladies!
I hope I can join you here.
My old TTC thread is getting depressed having me around to remind them that some do get bfp's. They originally said I gave them hope but now they find me a reminder. I guess I should have moved on earlier but I just loved the ladies there so much, I just wanted to stay.
I am currently 13 weeks and 35 years old. This is my first.

Hello! And welcome over with a huge congrats!!!

Thanks Gia.
It will be nice to feel like a member of a group again.
I really don't want to make the others feel bad anymore.
So when is everyone due?

junebug, love the pic! You are in such great shape!

My 24 w bump pic will be up tomorrow!

Hi Dhime! I've seen you on Coco's thread! Welcome! (atm, i am leaving sunny florida, from Orlando airport! ;( what a great week of weather down here!)

Hi Sadie! Yes! I just love Coco. She is one of the sweetest ladies around.
Anyone else got a weird pain in their butt cheek. I do, it hurts allot to move my leg.
What kind of exercises are you guys doing?

wow you all are so tiny! (bumps excluded of course hehehe)

Lovely bump coming along there Sadie. I don't think mine has changed from last week so I shall update next week to see if there is much of a difference after 2 weeks.

36w this week

Attachments

• 36w.jpg
    36w.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 15
Awww Sadie and Gia, looking great! :cloud9:
I'm going to miss my bump for sure, especially knowing it's my last :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads